Video, oil is in the meadow

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
bricomax95
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Who is Bricomax95

by bricomax95 » 15/04/06, 07:14

Hello,

Small prescision, I am bricomax95 and not bricomax.

; 0))

Designer, importer and manufacturer of parts for carburizing kits. Not a simple reseller or kitsetter.

Because I found that the existing kit offer was too reductive, not offering enough solutions I implemented my knowledge to develloper my own line of products.

My company is young but I have been working on the subject for over 5 years on my leisure time. My first achievements are for customers in Ukraine (delivery company) and in Poland; I have some installation also in Sweden.
Auourdh'ui 2006 has several projects in South East Asia and West Africa.

These kits are CE certified, made in a sustainable way from ceramic for the active parts and stainless steel or aluminum for the metal parts.

I do not use copper because this one poses long term problem on injectors notement.
The equipment is tested from 12 to 24 hours on an induction course and liquid nitrogen is placed in the different pressure chambers checked to check for leaks.

I also work alluminium to make tanks.
I do custom rather than standard kits even if I have a basic product offer.

I offer parts for direct purchase on my e-mail or by ebay, I give advice on your vehicle so that you can choose the right parts and power to your vehicles.

I will not argue here about the problem I mentioned about oliomobile. I have provided evidence of what I have advanced to the moderators of this site to prove my accusations that some say unfounded. This is under review.

I am at your disposal for any advice or realization for your vehicles gensets or boats.

last modified vehicles: sample of 6 tractors 6 * 6 rough terrain semi-trailer; 600 watt 2 * 300 watt 24 fuel filter heater, XNUMX v, electronic thermostat control with digital display, LDR heated tank with twin fuel compartments / pure palm oil; helicoidal heater with large flow.

This sample is for test, it should lead to a larger contract, the establishment of several hundred vehicles, generators and boat engines in palm oil; bi-fuel. Several factories are involved with all their logistics.

If the administrator of this site wants photos, I envisage a video of the next months showing that when everything will be in place for the purpose of showing to our media that they have slipped in the poop yuck until today speaking of PPO.

This small appearance sr this very nice site and I share the spirit to show who I am, what I can do.

A single currency, so carbide it must be heated.

; 0))

Bricomax95

Bricomax95
RCS Pontoise
bricomax95@wanadoo.fr
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Oil is in the meadow

by lio74 » 16/04/06, 11:30

Econology wrote:
vttdechaine wrote:Ok it's done. I have the ability to scan so that the recording is + preine than on a VHS (it's in progress).
@+

It's nice to propose but it's already digitized and on the server (I create the page tonight or tomorrow) :)

Your help will be welcome for next time :)

hi chris and vttdechaine : Cheesy:

There was a similar report on biofuels in France and ethanol in Brazil, ZONE PROHIBITED in November I think!? !! It was more complete on the working conditions for the cane cutters: it showed a farm where the workers were humbly treated enough (relatively healthy hut, protection for the cup .. face + leggings ..) and another where the reporters are thrown with a blow of pumps in the ass !!!!!

So I think that if it is motivated he can scan it for Chris put it on the site ??? :D it can be interesting I think : Idea:
@ ++ the econo
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

Re: Who is Bricomax95

by Christophe » 16/04/06, 11:40

bricomax95 wrote:Designer, importer and manufacturer of parts for carburizing kits. Not a simple reseller or kitsetter.

Sorry but with all the information available gracefully on the net (including oliomobile) I think there is no really merid to proclaim "designer" kit HVB ...

If not you could send me a catalog or an url presenting your products in private MP stp?
0 x
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 17/04/06, 18:18

Hi Lio,

It seems to me that this issue of M6 is already on the network no? I actually found a show of this type (which I missed the first few minutes so it made me very happy) on the server Econology.

Otherwise, I digitized this show (except the first few minutes sorry : Cry: ) and I have it all.

If she interests the boss 8) I slide without problem.
0 x
Marty
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 17/04/06, 22:11

vttdechaine wrote:Hi Lio,

It seems to me that this issue of M6 is already on the network no? I actually found a show of this type (which I missed the first few minutes so it made me very happy) on the server Econology.

OK thanks : Cheesy:
in fact I have my password for the newsletter recently!
so I have not yet searched everything : Lol:
it is k'yen chozes on this forum :!:
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Who is Bricomax95

by emlaurent » 17/04/06, 22:53

Econology wrote:
bricomax95 wrote:Designer, importer and manufacturer of parts for carburizing kits. Not a simple reseller or kitsetter.

Sorry but with all the information available gracefully on the net (including oliomobile) I think there is no really merid to proclaim "designer" kit HVB ...

Hello,

I think there is still a difference between:

- a series of websites that give information to transform an engine and run it in oil (information that may be incomplete or disparate)

- a kit that will be adapted for a motor type, which has been tested, and which will even be assembled turnkey.

The difference is all the work of compiling the data, the tests, the know-how to arrive at something that works. Having information is good but it is not everything. It is enough to talk about it with those who make pantones: it is not enough to have the excellent ones :D information from this site to have a pantone that works ... There is also (a lot) time to focus.

Precision: I have nothing to do with bricomax95! It's only my opinion!

A+
0 x
yan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yan » 21/04/06, 23:17

Reactions on the report:

* No, but I dream!
charge TIPP on sunflower oil!
it's pure and simple scam.
since when the sunflower comes from oil
(unless the French soil is much more polluted
we think :P )

* For the "damn engine" I think its owner
will have to make it happen by a mechanic friend
-The garages of a certain French brand are champions to declare damn what is not even "help" to break the engines ...
I paid the price
and it cost me a gearbox that worked very well (no suspicious noise) before the revision ...
and who broke a week after the revision
> the mechanic told me "the box sucks" it will have to be changed (indeed there was a "new noise coming out of the garage")

And it seems suspicious that the whole engine has to change
the 2 cases where this can happen most commonly are
-Roll without oil : Lol:
-Rupture of the delivery channel

otherwise it makes me smile a car mechanic who says "everything is fucked" while it's just the "segments" that have a little morflés

* In what way, what law can I forbid
to use oil, water, alcohol ...
or a powerful spring :P to turn my engine :?:
A+
Yan
Last edited by yan the 22 / 04 / 06, 08: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 21/04/06, 23:45

That is why the TIPP disappeared in favor of the ICT (Internal Tax on Fuels) ... HBV = fuel, therefore ICT applicable.
0 x
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 22/04/06, 19:40

Yan,

Welcome to France, with its French policy and its radioactive cloud that does not cross borders.
The problem here is a political problem.
If tomorrow France rolls to the puritan, we will tax the puritan!
Today France rolls to oil and we must pay our "standard of living" like anyone on the planet. The problem is that it is precisely those who consume (and therefore for most who work or who have an activity) who pay. And they are often the same!
0 x
Marty
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/04/06, 20:53

vttdechaine wrote:If tomorrow France rolls to the puritan, we will tax the puritan!
Today France rolls to oil and we must pay our "standard of living" like anyone on the planet. The problem is that it is precisely those who consume (and therefore for most who work or who have an activity) who pay. And they are often the same!

There is no shame in taxing the use of energy and therefore its induced pollution ... The problem is, in my opinion, taxes do not necessarily serve the right place ... Let's forget not that money is a virtual concept that only "circulates"!
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."