Belgium without government: it works!

philosophical debates and companies.

Would you agree to do without the Left / Right divide and set up a neutral government whose only issue is to serve you without political pressure? :-)

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/05/11, 00:12

elephant wrote:A little lesson in Belgian spelling: in politics, the M of certain words should be replaced by an S.

Uh so words would become foolish? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/05/11, 10:37

Que them mots become fools in Belgium .... that ..... ^^

On the other hand, if the "Himself" become "me"

Beware of lapsus and duplication ...! ^^

In my corner it could be "Ich"

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 10/05/11, 22:06

elephant wrote:But in fact ? What are you getting into? : Evil:

you are sulking?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/05/11, 22:45

It's not my type !

But Belgian politics is something special! Do not try to understand when you are not in the bath: even Alsatian emigrants do not understand everything!

The French have a sense of the nation, do their military service, pay their taxes, their debts, etc ...
What motivates the Belgian is to have all the advantages without paying anything and that the state gets involved in the possible month of his schemes.
The Flemings, for their part, also ask that we obey. In Flanders, in a group, you immediately have a guy who shouts harder and before the others: he is the leader. And then, others get up to be the leader of sub-groups ....

In Wallonia, no need: nobody listens .... :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 02/08/11, 18:24

There is at least one political leader who has found the solution to reduce government debt and increase purchasing power:
Faithful to the Green Paper, Muammar Gaddafi consciously accentuated this class divide by announcing on February 22 the dissolution of several ministries and the distribution of their budget equally among all citizens (ie 21 USD per person).
according to http://www.voltairenet.org/A-Benghazi-l ... on-coloree

Given the Belgian experience, there should not be any unfavorable consequences, or on the contrary an improvement ...

And that no one tells me that Gaddafi does not know anything about the management of a country: Libya has the smallest debt in the world, with less than 3% of the GDP, according to ... the CIA!
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_de_p ... e_publique

Some say that this is the real reason for the attacks on Libya: it is really independent, that is to say economically independent ... from the banks.
0 x
See you soon !