What about wood heating?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 14/11/10, 17:03

yes I destroyed everything, but I dare not show you the state of the wall.
I started to remove the soot from the partition, but the plaster remains brown.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/11/10, 18:10

The plaster was hot, cracked and soot got stuck in it.
Layer result to be re-plastered after deep deep scraping !!
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 05/03/11, 00:34

dodo wrote:our conduit does not respect the deviations from the regulatory traffic lights, we are required to pipe

sorry, i hadn't seen your post. Here are the safety distances for bushels in terracotta:
Ru> = 0.65m².K / W then 2cm
from the outside of the bushel to combustible materials and except for the greater distance indicated by the manufacturer.
If the Ru is not known, we use the old rule: 16cm minimum from the inside wall to the wood.
Tuber the conduit does not modify this rule, except if insulated casing or filling of biafeu or atrogaine which have a technical opinion.

Insulated tubing: the distance is indicated on the tube, generally 8cm.
the DTU gives a distance as a function of the Ru:
Ru> = 0.6m².K / W then 5cm
Ru <= 0.4 then prohibited
you have to take the most restrictive.
The chimney is then considered as a cladding. another standard (EN15287-1) then makes it possible to calculate the predictable surface T ° of the covering, which must not exceed 50 ° in habitable areas or 80 ° elsewhere.
0 x
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 18/03/11, 23:14

Philippe Schutt wrote:
dodo wrote:our conduit does not respect the deviations from the regulatory traffic lights, we are required to pipe

sorry, i hadn't seen your post. Here are the safety distances for bushels in terracotta:
Ru> = 0.65m².K / W then 2cm

what is the ru.

Philippe Schutt wrote:from the outside of the bushel to combustible materials and except for the greater distance indicated by the manufacturer.
If the Ru is not known, we use the old rule: 16cm minimum from the inside wall to the wood.

Tuber the conduit does not modify this rule, except if insulated casing or filling of biafeu or atrogaine which have a technical opinion.

this is what we suggest biafeu or vermiculite

Philippe Schutt wrote:Insulated tubing: the distance is indicated on the tube, generally 8cm.
the DTU gives a distance as a function of the Ru:
Ru> = 0.6m².K / W then 5cm
Ru <= 0.4 then prohibited
you have to take the most restrictive.
The chimney is then considered as a cladding. another standard (EN15287-1) then makes it possible to calculate the predictable surface T ° of the covering, which must not exceed 50 ° in habitable areas or 80 ° elsewhere.

I met an architect for another project and told him that we can break the pipe and replace it with a stainless steel tube.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/03/11, 02:39

Ru is the reverse of the thermal conductivity W / m2 ° C of the insulating body of the plug and of what is around so as to limit the heating of the hot chimney.
Ru specific thermal resistance of the body.
The bushel brick with air cells conducts less than the solid brick.
read carefully:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conductivi ... _thermique
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 20/03/11, 08:55

If you break everything and replaced by a stainless steel tube, it must be double-walled insulated type and meet the criteria of distance to combustible materials and T ° surface.

The biafeu or other insulation system must have a Technical Notice. easy to check, they are accessible via the internet. The safety distance can be reduced, but there is one.
0 x