Okofen: Flow temperature higher than setpoint

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Okofen: Flow temperature higher than setpoint

by Pilpoill » 07/02/23, 20:33

mob wrote:Normally he did not touch the settings. But it may be me who touched a bad setting by wanting to make another one, I have the doubt of the shots... : Cry:

It must be said that by reading you, there is already a confusion in my settings due to a misunderstanding on my part!

A piece of advice, always write down each change made. This allows you to go back probably to the old settings.

Did you touch the position of the v3v in manual mode?
Have you been to the hidden menus?
Is the radiator flow sensor correctly in place?
0 x
Mobile phone number
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mobile phone number » 07/02/23, 20:36

Pilpoill wrote:
mob wrote:Normally he did not touch the settings. But it may be me who touched a bad setting by wanting to make another one, I have the doubt of the shots... : Cry:

It must be said that by reading you, there is already a confusion in my settings due to a misunderstanding on my part!

A piece of advice, always write down each change made. This allows you to go back probably to the old settings. It's true and I'm going to do it now

Did you touch the position of the v3v in manual mode? It happened to me once, I had to take it down a notch if I remember correctly.
Have you been to the hidden menus? I don't know, maybe but it must have been a long time and I don't know if I made any changes to it
Is the radiator flow sensor correctly in place? No idea
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 07/02/23, 20:48

mob wrote:
A piece of advice, always write down each change made. This allows you to go back probably to the old settings. It's true and I'm going to do it now

Did you touch the position of the v3v in manual mode? It happened to me once, I had to take it down a notch if I remember correctly.
Have you been to the hidden menus? I don't know, maybe but it must have been a long time and I don't know if I made any changes to it
Is the radiator flow sensor correctly in place? No idea

The v3v is motorized, if you were able to "reduce it a notch" it is because you pulled hard on the button to then be able to turn it and then re-engage it to put it back in motorized mode.
To test when you can, on your photo it was on the side - if you increase the temperature setpoint a lot you should see it move on the + side.
Or tomorrow when you put the heating back on you should normally see it : Wink:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/02/23, 21:02

Pilpoill wrote:Without an indoor sensor, how is it still possible not to install one in our time? : Shock:

I think we had already exchanged quickly on this, being in perfect agreement.
How can you imagine wanting to finely regulate an interior temperature (let's say 20° during the day and 17° at night) without having an interior temperature sensor? I think I had at the time of our exchange used the expression "it's beyond me" ..... It's always the case.
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 07/02/23, 21:11

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Pilpoill wrote:Without an indoor sensor, how is it still possible not to install one in our time? : Shock:

I think we had already exchanged quickly on this, being in perfect agreement.
How can you imagine wanting to finely regulate an interior temperature (let's say 20° during the day and 17° at night) without having an interior temperature sensor? I think I had at the time of our exchange used the expression "it's beyond me" ..... It's always the case.

Probably yes 8)

I have almost 20% of the installs I follow/follow that don't have one, all under 4 years old… :!: :?
Without TA the circulator runs H24 and that doesn't even shock the installers, boudiou!
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Okofen: Starting temperature higher than setpoint

by Pilpoill » 11/02/23, 07:05

A small return while waiting for the effects observed by Mob with compliant parameters.

The minimum boiler temperature was 80°
The heating set point at 80° also with a cut-off set at 76°
The maximum radiator outlet at 80°
In short, everything old-fashioned to simplify : Cheesy:
0 x