Solar and heat pump: how to avoid charlatants?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Did67

by Did67 » 28/06/10, 12:08

Want to survive?

I think that getting a max of money in a minimum affortd suits them very well. Disappear and then re-appear with something new. Yesterday the PAC. Today the PV. Tomorrow, what do I know ???

And to think that the consumer, who has become a little champion of zapping, of “seen on TV”, is not always innocent in the matter. Let's say that when you fold in two, the pants down, you should not be completely surprised to be .................

That said: and the Internet as a counter-power ??? If I rattle regularly against x or z that anything on the forum just to flirt with his ego, it's also because I think that forums seriousness can help the consumer. As far as I'm concerned, I think that in terms of pellet boilers, along with others, we have helped consumers. No ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/10, 12:18

+ 1 did67

I wonder since 1 moment, given the number of hours spent in class between 6 years and 16 years, pkoi there was no "consumption" course at school?

Yet there would be something to fill it: know how to choose a product, how to avoid big scams, learn to negotiate, know how to read a product comparison, look at the source, see the quality of a product quickly ... etc etc ...

Only voila, it risks doing "task" to studies / business schools which teach their student the opposite, namely: how ".........." (to remember your expression) at best your client...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/06/10, 14:32

pkoi there were no "consumption" lessons at school?

Because it was perfectly useless for old people like me when they went to school kids, eating like their parents, and without any industrial foods at all. During the war and up to the 1960 years at 1970, almost nobody was obese because of the industrial junk food food !!
It was impossible to eat badly, otherwise the humanity would have disappeared or would have adapted by natural selection, what it does at the moment !!!

Watch the videos of the years just after the war, no obese !!
But the share of expenses for food was more than double!

Only this decade, we are convinced of the harmfulness of cheap food and our children have been conditioned to this crap and not us!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/10, 14:38

Ah, I was not aiming for food by talking about consumption but you do well to talk about it because tonight there is a piece of evidence on the subject which may hurt "... I have already done one topic:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/assiette-t ... t9779.html
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/06/10, 15:21

To answer a little better in the subject, just after the war, the trade was also more local, without supermarket, and a merchant or craftsman ripping people away immediately !!
The central heating was simple, no circulator, no electronics, no fuse, and so the scams were virtually impossible to hide !!! It did not work from the beginning !!

So useless consumption course !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/10, 15:29

Ah yes you are probably right: there was less need for it yesterday than now ... and if there are more "risks" now, all the more reason to make it a course ... compulsory for all!

Oh sorry, I forgot the lack of adaptability and mental inflexibility of national education ... : Lol: : Lol: (actually it's not funny at all ...)
0 x