Electromagnetic disturbances

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Chaboum
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chaboum » 22/04/10, 00:26

The ext probe is the one supplied with all okofen boilers.
The T ° that I am measuring is of course taken at the same place (5 cm from the probe)

- Not good calibration: no because the difference in T ° is not constant
- the scale is not good: I do not mind changing it, but I would be the only one for whom we change this scale: all the others would be good and not mine. and they know how to change this scale?

thank you all the same !!!!

I accept all ideas !!!

But there are a lot of anomalies per square meter in this room !!!! so defective material may be, but boiler + solar tank + freezer (may be) ... it seems curious
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/04/10, 01:03

Very good remark from Swift2540 because unimaginable that the manufacturer provides a probe incompatible with its equipment, moreover repeatedly.
In addition, the problem exists on the solar water heater and the fairly independent boiler.
On measuring devices there are often adjustment or calibration potentiometers, even contactors allowing to change the probe and an error in the position of such a contactor can falsify everything !!
I had this type of problem with a supplier after a repair following a lightning strike and he could no longer operate after repair, and I had to look in every corner of the electronics to notice small contactors and ask their duties and what had to be the correct position! A simple change and everything worked !! I thus saved 1000 € of repeated and unproductive trips of the technician !!!
The electronics are very complex and the technicians do not know everything !!
I would tend to limit the problem to a single supplier like Okofen by removing all interaction with solar, so as to put Okofen in a situation where only his equipment is derailed and to say to him: look, there is only your equipment, nothing. from another manufacturer interacting and yet not working well, please resolve under your warranty.
In short, a well-posed problem is half resolved !!
In fact the only hope to get out of such Kafka-worthy situations is to break the system down, simplify it and test the pieces.
The boiler can work without solar water heater a priori?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/04/10, 08:33

Sorry, nothing will replace the probe replacement test with a fixed value: this is the only way to know if the circuit is messing up or is stable.

UPS: some electronics don't like it at all!

Certain circuits are sometimes too difficult (control program too demanding): I was shown the other day a gas boiler which went into safety, quite simply because it was not equipped with the right transformer!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 22/04/10, 09:48

chaboum, you ask a lot of questions without having answered the previous questions : Arrow: You won't get anywhere like that.

chaboum wrote:- replace a cable, or see my probe closer (inside which is far away) so that won't change anything either.

You don't know, this is the first thing to test in order to eliminate the problems one by one.

chaboum wrote:So disturbance due to?

You'll never find out if you don't do the tests you were told to do in order. The first is either to put the probes with a very short wire directly on the boxes or fixed resistors instead. I already told you that I can put a handful of resistance in an envelope, what are you waiting for to unplug the probes and measure their resistance !?

chaboum wrote:- is it possible a disturbance due to something external to my home? on the network? but how to verify it? EDF ?? Aren't they going to travel for that? and besides, they are able to measure qq something which could be speaking for me?

Yes it is possible that the shit arrives by the sector, but for that it is necessary to go there by step, which you do not do !! Start by putting the probes or resistors as close as possible to the boxes, it's quick and easy to do !

Conclusion, instead of extending the list of questions, eliminate the avenues already considered!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/04/10, 17:33

1 +!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/04/10, 02:37

A neighbor can have a powerful device, motor, coffee maker, boiler, etc. with thyristors without interference suppression (dead capacities) which emits KW of radio waves and disturbs everything, and not just the television, if by bad luck the son make the right antenna (it does not happen only by the sector) !!!
Everything is possible and it is necessary test by simplifying the system in pieces, such as inactivating all solar which is not Okofen (put Okofen probes (not solar ones) and see if it continues.
If this continues, Okofen's guarantee should not solve you and the Kafkaien problem is solved (apart from serin Okofen by phone).
If it stops, it's solar problem, see your supplier.

Otherwise you are never going to get out of it, unless you have a lot more knowledge and experience than the manufacturers and their technicians, but even then, it is a hassle to have the diagrams, plans and information to navigate and find their error, with the test equipment, such as measuring the voltages of the temperature probes, the voltages in the boiler electronics, power supplies, probes, controls, etc. spontaneous oscillator, if a component has characteristics a little tight !!) !!!
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"