Gardening tips: green garden!

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/07, 23:57

Yes!

We also have some one of the molehills ...

It remains only to find some plants of Incarvillea delavayi and op still a good idea to put aside for the ... wiki (not pantone) :D

Otherwise to stay in the subject, here are some photos of our organic clippers
0 x
sam44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sam44 » 04/09/07, 14:16

Hello !!!
I do not know if you know the gardens of the marsh, of Herbignac, it is a garden all there is more organic and ecological. In summer, the owners (Annick and Yves Gillen) show their garden which was awarded the 2007 "Coup de Coeur" award by the AJJH (Association of Journalists of the Garden and Horticulture), and is supported by Le salon du vegetable of Angers and botanic.

They give very good advice on organic gardening !! if you have the opportunity to visit it !!!
0 x
"When the last drop of water is polluted, the last animal hunted and the last tree cut down, the white man will understand that money cannot be eaten."
_Sitting Bull_
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/07, 14:44

Interesting, do they have a site?
0 x
sam44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sam44 » 04/09/07, 14:54

no they do not have a site alas .... : Cry:
but on this site there is an article about them: http://www.botanic.com/jardin_du_marais
0 x
"When the last drop of water is polluted, the last animal hunted and the last tree cut down, the white man will understand that money cannot be eaten."

_Sitting Bull_
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/07/09, 15:04

tristan wrote:anti slug: ashes of what has not been well composted (branches ...)
"fertilizer": compost, which gives us a very rich black soil!

Another anti-slug solution: eggshells: just break them small and surround the plants.
(I think I saw this advice on econo, but since this thread is supposed to list all the tips, I repeat :D )
I tested and it works very well.

For aphids, I just push them by hand (I don't know if it crushes them or not, but after 3 passages per year, they don't bother me anymore. But it's true that it is not necessarily usable if we have too many plants ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Did67

by Did67 » 15/07/09, 16:05

For aphids, I think I wrote it somewhere (but where ???): a jet powerful enough to "knock them out" but not too much so as not to lacerate the leaves. Preferably by "below". To do when the weather is nice, we come out a little wet from the case !!! Repeat two or three times a few days apart ...
0 x