Review, test and IR photos of the Arctic Air Ultra (mini evaporative cube air conditioning)

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Christophe

Re: Notice, test and IR photos of the Arctic Air Ultra (mini evaporative cube air conditioning)

by Christophe » 03/07/21, 11:17

Yes Remundo, Did67 made the same remark, in principle I agree, except that in reality a house is not a haman ... it is not waterproof ... these devices will never saturate the air at 90% (the evaporation capacity at room temperature also depends on the% RH ...)

I ran the biggest model opinion-what-to-choose / test-of-the-air-cooler-by-misting-uptech-fair-excavation-t16911.html a whole afternoon, my hygrometer placed at 2 m on the table did not exceed 45% ... but I have a lot of volume in the room (mezzanine)

I have not measured the water consumption but I think (by feeling) that it sends less water into the air per hour than cooking spaghetti ... or even a 10 minute shower! : Cheesy:

Good thing I bought, again, another model to compare! With the cube, I have 3 now, here I am ready for the 45 ° C this summer! : Cheesy: Promise after I stop!
0 x
Doll
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Notice, test and IR photos of the Arctic Air Ultra (mini evaporative cube air conditioning)

by Doll » 25/01/22, 12:26

Hello, I just wanted to share my own experience!

I personally acquired the kraftwerk smart mobile air conditioner from the klarstein brand and I do not regret my purchase at all. It is a quality device that allows me to very easily install freshness in my living room during the summer. I had found it on a consulting site specializing in the https://www.climatiseur-mobile-avis.fr/ and frankly I can only recommend this model!
0 x

Go back to "Reviews and tests of products and services." Good deals, scams and scams. What to choose, reviews and purchase tests to choose better! "