And here is the flying motorcycle: Hoverbike V1

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/09/12, 00:31

Another thing of whew, with parachute please! Apparently, it will be on the market soon ... More efficient silencers would be welcome.
http://martinjetpack.com/video-gallery.aspx?vp=1
Also click on the other videos on the same page, notably on "Martin Jetpack commercial applications".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/12, 12:41

Cuicui wrote:Another thing of whew, with parachute please! Apparently, it will be on the market soon ... More efficient silencers would be welcome.
http://martinjetpack.com/video-gallery.aspx?vp=1
Also click on the other videos on the same page, notably on "Martin Jetpack commercial applications".

The parachute is useless at 10 m from the ground! : Shock:

We had already put videos of the same kind (including one of a micro "guillotine helicopter") here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/videos-aer ... 11153.html
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/09/12, 17:38

Christophe wrote:The parachute is useless at 10 m from the ground! : Shock: l

For breakdowns at low altitude, one can imagine a pyrotechnic system inspired by the ejection seats operating at zero altitude. Or a giant airbag surrounding the pilot.
Martin jetpack has a simple pyrotechnic parachute. I have the impression that the tests of this machine are radio controlled, a mannequin replacing the pilot.
I find the William X Jet à © surprising. Of old design, it could certainly be further improved with current technology.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/09/12, 17:54

Using all of these prototypes furiously resembles a particularly sophisticated mode of suicide. :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/12, 18:26

Cuicui wrote:For breakdowns at low altitude, one can imagine a pyrotechnic system inspired by the ejection seats operating at zero altitude. Or a giant airbag surrounding the pilot.

Ah yes we can always imagine ... but at what price?

A seat of hunter, that must undoubtedly kill 40-50 000€ ...

For the giant airbag, take inspiration from the airbag for a wet motorbike ... but in this case, it must open upon impact with the ground ... therefore completely different air handling road bag ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/09/12, 21:27

Cuicui wrote:
Christophe wrote:The parachute is useless at 10 m from the ground! : Shock: l

For breakdowns at low altitude, one can imagine a pyrotechnic system inspired by the ejection seats operating at zero altitude.
We see it in the 'high flight' video, they call it a 'ballistic parachute' ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/09/12, 21:33

Ahmed wrote:Using all of these prototypes furiously resembles a particularly sophisticated mode of suicide. :P
And another way of using a particularly energy-efficient means of transport !!!!

I was curious about the technical characteristics, I was not disappointed:
- 2T V4 2 l 200 hp engine!
- transportable weight up to 127 kg : Lol:
- speed 100 km / h :frown:
- consumption 38 liters / h : Shock:

Aside from a possible interest in "rescue missions" (oh the beautiful humanitarian-type justification for making people cry in thatched cottages ...), this thing must absolutely be prohibited for sale!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/09/12, 23:14

Woodcutter wrote:Aside from a possible interest in "rescue missions" (oh the beautiful humanitarian-type justification for making people cry in cottages ...), this stuff must absolutely be prohibited for sale!

It’s true! Same for large motorcycles, Ferraris, Porsches, aerobatic planes, carbon bikes which cost a fortune, etc ... Having fun with unusual machines is a pure scandal, to be prohibited absolutely, and those who seek to improve them, outright banished from our society. : Evil:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/09/12, 23:23

Cuicui wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Aside from a possible interest in "rescue missions" (oh the beautiful humanitarian-type justification for making people cry in cottages ...), this stuff must absolutely be prohibited for sale!

Just like big motorcycles, Ferraris, Porsches, aerobatic planes, carbon bikes which cost a fortune, etc ... Having fun with unusual machines is a pure scandal, to be prohibited absolutely, and those who seek to improve them, outright banished from our society. : Evil:

Is that what i said? I don't think so, read it a little better! 8)

I just find it indecent to speak (in the "commercial" video of the lot) of thousands of recreational aviators for something that consumes so much for so little ...

Take your list from the Green and take a good look at what could be comparable ... I don't see (and I even see lots of HS ... : Mrgreen: )

So good night...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/09/12, 23:27

Christophe wrote:Ah yes one can always imagine ... but at what price? A seat of hunter, that must undoubtedly kill 40-50 000€ ...

The interest of these individual devices is to remain accessible to the consumer. A hunter's seat has no interest in a machine which must remain as light as possible. The challenge is to find reliable, light and inexpensive solutions.
If the device tumbles, how do you get the pyrotechnic parachute to go in the right direction? Perhaps micro-rockets restoring attitude and reducing the effects of impact on the ground if the parachute does not have time to open.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."