A new site on the compressed air car

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

A new site on the compressed air car

by Eric DUPONT » 09/12/07, 14:38

http://motorair.net

that's enough to fuel conversations. will the compressed air car squeeze the vehicle of tomorrow?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/12/07, 17:18

: Arrow: I am not an expert in air engines, your concept resembles that of MDI and its creator Guy NEGRE.

However, I noted the use of fuel (1L / 100km) in order to heat the decompressed air (which absorbs calories). While we can read on the site: "The compressed air car is the only concept to our knowledge capable of ensuring the individual mobility of each without emitting CO2."

The rest of the concept, because it's just a concept:
nothing is revealed about MOTORAIR's skills and capacities to meet the challenge technically ... recourse to energy optimization of the vehicle (mass and limited on-board power).

This is common sense but is against the current rhetoric in the automotive world ...

: Evil:
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 09/12/07, 18:16

it is true we would have to find another denomination to this concept than "the compressed air car" since in fact it is a factory compressed air car and store on the car and heat up when relaxing "

what can you suggest as a name other than a compressed air car? does she use the ericson cycle?

and the motor'air experience page you missed it ???
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/12/07, 19:16

: Arrow: Yep, yes, I missed the page, the ergonomics of your site can still be improved ...

For the engine, don't you know how it works?
Stirling or ericson engines are "hot air" engines in fact they operate on a thermal differential ...

So you are working on carbon. 8)
Do you use brewing techniques?

Good for the images, my what are the other strings of your bow?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 09/12/07, 19:44

We know how to make others do what we are not able to do ourselves.

We know how to count and share.

You can join it will not do you any harm, what can you bring us of acting?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/07, 19:49

Simple question, Eric, you have no relation (loan or far) with Mdi?

Because every time we bring up the subject of the air motor, that goes into economic-technical pugila ... and even sometimes conspiracy :( : Evil:

So good ...I'm starting to get full of the backs of these wind motors... when a prototype comes out keeping its consumption promises and being able to at least drive 50 km without any contribution, then we will discuss it again.

That's good Mdi "plans" to do so in 2008 thanks to tata motor :)
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 09/12/07, 20:13

The relationship we have with MDI are strictly competitive.

MDI offers a vehicle capable of a range of 1500 km, we are more modest with 350 km at 70 km / h.

it is not a compressed air engine in the strict sense of the term it is a derivative of the diesel or ericson engine.

our association is open to everyone, we are quietly developing our project and I think you can talk about it among yourselves.

I think you shouldn't be psychorigid with the compressed air car. We only present some thermodynamic calculations, some technology and a project that is not utopian.

can be that with mdi there was a certain annoyance from repetitive annotations not held, our association is non-profit, we make an engine to have fun and we think it will have certain performance compared to calculations that we have achieved.

nothing more. everyone is free to join or not to join. we are not in a commercial spirit which aims to crush and conquer the planet. maybe our way of doing little disturbing certain but i think it will run out .

our association has a local, there is a secretary, a treasurer and 3 members we are far from being a multinational. however we do not close the door to anyone our spirit is to act to actually reduce pollution and co2 emissions and we think we are on the right track.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/12/07, 22:44

: Arrow: Since you are talking about it, I did not find your address on the site nor the composition of the office of your association (I am myself president of an association and I publish each year the composition of the office to the members and the administrations concerned. ).

Finally if the air motor does not meet your expectations, you will have a light vehicle base therefore efficient to receive another propulsion system (electric or hybrid series for example with wheel motors).

Be brave.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 29/12/07, 13:45

The association was registered at the prefecture of Meaux on December 20, it should appear in the official journal within a month or two.

with 50 or 100 kg of lithium battery per car you will not go far and your market will remain confidential. You will not be able to make more than 300 million vehicles which corresponds to 5% of the population.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/12/07, 13:54

Eric Dupont wrote:You will not be able to make more than 300 million vehicles which corresponds to 5% of the population.

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Is your goal to make more than 300 million air vehicles?
Let me laugh ...

Also currently there are around 800M vehicles in the world ... so I do not quite understand the correspondence with the 5%? Do you want to equip 100% of the earth's population with a car, one of the most beautiful symbols of anti-ecology?

Isn't the cleanest car the one we don't have? Quite simply... For emerging countries, it is therefore better to think of real alternatives to the car than to build a clean car which is very unlikely to exist one day ...
0 x