A new site on the compressed air car

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
poissnight
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by poissnight » 10/01/08, 21:54

Or maybe we just bury them, I can't count the number of waste quarries where we find everything, it measures 15-20 meters deep, we fill all that with waste then we cover, we put back a layer of soil, grass, cows and a few years later, houses (sold at a hefty price), if not magnificent ....
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 10/01/08, 21:56

Yes, that's what worries me !!!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/01/08, 22:41

poissnight wrote:Or maybe we just bury them, I can't count the number of waste quarries where we find everything, it measures 15-20 meters deep, we fill all that with waste then we cover, we put back a layer of soil, grass, cows and a few years later, houses (sold at a hefty price), if not magnificent ....

There is a hole near my home and also the Allier river (ex-salmon river which flows into the Loire).

We do not know what is put in the center of cubing of destroyed cars which is right next door .. !! ?? it would not surprise me that in a few years, there will be a big pollution in the Allier or the water table ........ : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
poissnight
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by poissnight » 10/01/08, 22:55

it's the cities' fault, they are paid to accept ...

And frankly it is better not to know what is inside, there is everything, everything, really everything, what I do not understand is that 3/4 of things are recyclable, plastic bags, tires , scrap ...

There are even "travelers" who come for the scrap, and then resell it ...

Go figure
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 11/01/08, 22:46

poissnight wrote:And frankly it is better not to know what is inside

I really don't agree with you! :frown:
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 13/01/08, 01:18

poissnight wrote:Concerning the financing of this project, the creation of an association in order to concretize the thing, it is good, but why not to have made a company with a system of shareholder?

I say that on the off chance, but what we can be sure of is that the capital necessary for the good development of the project could be reached more easily because the amounts of shareholders will certainly amount to more than 10 € and to In the long term, if the project sees the light of day (national marketing or even international marketing) each shareholder could be rewarded for their investment by a revaluation of their action ...

What do you think?

It was an idea that I thought of to get the finances quickly.

to create a public limited company with a shareholding must not exceed 100 shareholders and take the shareholders in a private circle, no advertising on the internet etc etc.

otherwise for a public call for savings you must first pay approximately (100000 euros minimum).

to make an association and well we do what we want as long as it is not a public call for disguised savings.

So it is preferable to first make yourself known through the association, to find a large number of members, and then possibly create a anonymized society among the members of the association if they agree.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 20/01/08, 18:45

here is the internal structure of the motorair a carbon fiber shell fully recyclable stamping can be 3 or 4 times lighter than a steel shell and of course that meets all safety standards.

we installed a forum on the motorair website.

don't worry about pollution, the increase in the price of gasoline, climate change will soon be only a distant memory

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/08, 18:46

Is that a twingo? : Cheesy:

It seems super pro as modeling, what do you use as soft? Catia?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 20/01/08, 18:51

you can participate in the evolution of the design on the motor'air site for the moment we are working on the internal structure, it is necessary to arrive at the lowest possible cost after when the money comes in that there are more adherents and that the industrialists will point the tip of their noses we will improve the design.

anyway producing a vehicle at a low price is design

the drawing is made on autocad

almost went to the 3D milling machine when it has been validated by the members of the association. and there will be money in the till.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 21/01/08, 20:07

Isn't carbon fiber a little expensive?
0 x