A new site on the compressed air car

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 17/11/08, 21:27

what is certain is that in the countryside, public transport is not obvious.

I saw that in a certain place in France the increase in fuel had the effect of reducing the price of certain homes which were too far from the city.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/04/09, 09:51

we have updated www.motorair.net and I created http://sauvezloursblanc.com which is the same site presented differently which serves as the basis for the work of the motorair webmaster.

in this site all the calculations on the nitrogen car and the answer to your questions here.
Last edited by Eric DUPONT the 18 / 04 / 09, 10: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/04/09, 10:03

Hi Eric,

pity that the x and c are also ready on the keyboard :D

http://sauvezloursblanc.com/

@+
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/04/09, 10:28

you are right I am correcting.

I am going to ask a university to see for the caluls and the theory on the engine, to check if all I have is possible, it is not that I do not believe it is that it would do a plus for the project , but I wonder what it would be possible to verify since for me everything is obvious.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/04/09, 10:42

Hello Eric,

From a purely scientific and technical point of view, your liquid nitrogen car turning into compressed air is viable, although the thermodynamic modeling can still be refined.

I note that you want to have the carbon fiber vehicle: certainly the best technical choice, but the most expensive. You can always fall back on a more "low-cost" solution with a tubular steel chassis / passenger compartment and a plastic body.

On the thermal level, it will be necessary to take particular care in the insulation of the cryogenic tanks (that of the car AND the service station), with concentric mirrors + vacuum.

Finally, you need heavy enough industrial structures to perpetuate the project (factories, liquefaction stations)

Without repeating the discussion we had in the subject "car of the future", it remains to know the liquid N2 vehicle can economically and pragmatically be established.

The question remains open! : Idea:

Friendly.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/04/09, 12:40

the extra cost of carbon fiber is offset by the premium for ecological vehicles, which would not be in the context of a gasoline vehicle.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/09, 12:44

Eric Dupont wrote:le surcout of the carbon fiber is offset by the Prime ecological vehicle and which would not be in the context of a gasoline vehicle.

Wrong answer... : Evil: (highly speculative)

Otherwise, I see that you did not just take the "engine" of MDI ...

"polar bear" aims to sell 1000 turnkey production plants around the world as described in the industrial concept

Frankly a little serious let's see! It shows too much there!

In fact that's it, we are in the spring of 2009: MDI was to make its "breakthrough" at AirFrance ... and others ... Where is it?

Otherwise in general, I believe more in the cryo nitrogen engine than in the air engine ... but I think I have already said it above ...
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/04/09, 13:10

Christophe wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:le surcout of the carbon fiber is offset by the Prime ecological vehicle and which would not be in the context of a gasoline vehicle.

Wrong answer... : Evil: (highly speculative)

the reduction on a nitrogen vehicle is very important because the engine can not have a very large power because of the exchangers, the volume of the nitrogen tank.
a gain in mass on a current vehicle with gasoline made of steel would bring a saving in consumption but which would remain well above the car with nitrogen.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/04/09, 13:13

Christophe wrote:
In fact that's it, we are in the spring of 2009: MDI was to make its "breakthrough" at AirFrance ... and others ... Where is it?

Otherwise in general, I believe more in the cryo nitrogen engine than in the air engine ... but I think I have already said it above ...

for an identical car volume, small car for example the shape of the reservoirs the efficiency of the engine allows to deveopper 5 times more energy than with compressed air + reservoirs + fuel supply.
0 x