A Motorcycle Technical Inspection for soon? (thank you Europe)

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Flytox

by Flytox » 31/07/12, 11:03

lejustemilieu wrote:There will also be a technical inspection for certain trailers (more than X kg)
It's good too.
The problem is that we are already paying a very heavy tax package right now.
It will be two more
:D

Do not worry Lejuste, when he will realize the potential of new taxes, with bikes, plastic tricycles and other pedal cars ..... we will load : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 31/07/12, 11:41

Well it seems normal, all the rest of the mechanical devices are subject to these rules, why not the motorcycles? Then you have to stay reasonable, of course, like everywhere, to not get too restricting users.

On light planes, we take full the regulatory level face (noise, etc ...), I find it normal that everyone participates in its scale. I am against the sale of tuning pots, the road is neither a cross country, nor a circuit, the noise in town is already largely unbearable.

On the other hand, it would be necessary to adapt, as for the Euro standards in cash, so that the becanes of the 70s are not sent in scrap ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 31/07/12, 11:51

yannko wrote:Well it seems normal, all the rest of the mechanical devices are subject to these rules, why not the motorcycles? Then you have to stay reasonable, of course, like everywhere, to not get too restricting users.

On light planes, we take full the regulatory level face (noise, etc ...), I find it normal that everyone participates in it at its level. I am against the sale of tuning pots, the road is neither a cross country, nor a circuit, the noise in town is already largely unbearable.

On the other hand, it would be necessary to adapt, as for the Euro standards in cash, so that the becanes of the 70s are not sent in scrap ...

And what about the pilot base certificate! It is valid 24 months for those under 40 and 12 months for those over 40! : Lol:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 31/07/12, 12:16

The technical control centers will rub their hands!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 31/07/12, 14:23

lejustemilieu wrote:Hi Bucheron, : Cheesy:
There will also be a technical inspection for certain trailers (more than X kg)
It's good too.
The problem is that we are already paying a very heavy tax package right now.
It will be two more
:D

Hi LeJuste,

I agree, taxation is a fashionable sport.

But finally, 60 to 70 € every two years (the case of passenger cars currently), what is in the overall budget for the use of a vehicle? => NOTHING ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/12, 14:33

yannko wrote:Then you have to stay reasonable, of course, like everywhere, to not get too restricting users.

Precisely, the motorcycle is for many freedom and customization (even a little, very few rolling motorcycles are 100% original) ... and will pass the CT to a Harley Davidson ...

If someone imposes the CT and I am forced to return the original pots that I no longer have, personally I would think about riding a bike again ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 31/07/12, 14:45

yannko wrote:[...]
On light planes, we take full the regulatory level face (noise, etc ...), I find it normal that everyone participates in its scale. I am against the sale of tuning pots, the road is neither a cross country, nor a circuit, the noise in the city is already largely unbearable. [...]
Hi Yannko,

since you mentioned it, how is it that the tourist planes make so much confusion? Do they have very high tolerated noise levels?

Over here, there are two mountain aerodromes 1 km away and the days when guys come to do landing and takeoff exercises for a whole afternoon, it takes almost as much cabbage as a flock of HD on the run. ..
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 31/07/12, 14:48

Christophe wrote:[...] If one imposes me the CT and that one imposes to me to put back the pots of origin which I do not have any more, personally I would think of still rolling in bécane ...

Why the original pots?
For cars, nobody imposes you the original part, from the moment you pass in the values ​​imposed by the regulations, whether it is for CO, opacity, or noise for two wheels if it is done. ..
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 31/07/12, 15:01

I'm a biker and I don't see why we should be exempt from the rules of good conduct ...
For example, why absolutely want to change your pot?
More power? More noise ?
For my part, I already have fun just by being on 2 wheels.
That's why I also like cycling! 8)
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 31/07/12, 17:29

The noise problem is controversial.
There is noise and noise.
When you have been cut off the road 20 times, because you arrive cushy in the original pot (well felted): you think about making yourself heard.
There are some who fall apart without flashing lights, without looking, without glancing at the retro ...
The day we make a little noise (it is relative) even the car in front lines up to let pass and is entitled to his thank you (with the foot).

And the drivers hear you arriving at a kilometer if it yells too loud: go explain to them that you were driving at 90km / h (at the breaker) : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."