Piaggio HYS MP3, 1er hybrid scooter in the world?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/09, 22:43

Unless ... yes?

Do you think the same as me? I quote:

Le consumption is therefore insignificant (1L / 100km) and, huge advantage, the battery is self-recharging.

To see so much bullshit and lies in one sentence you have to go to ... biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip ....
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Piaggio MP3 HYs, 1st hybrid scooter in the world?

by I Citro » 16/03/09, 22:57

Christophe wrote:Piaggio markets the 1st hybrid scooter on the market?
Already the scooter was a (r) evolution with its 3 wheels ... here it is now the "cleanest" scooter in the world (with Citro's scootelec of course):
:D
Well there is already a hybrid scooter offered in France by ADS Technologies.
There was a report on turbo in 2008, I believe.

My preference would go rather to Vectrix 3 wheels
The 2-wheel version available in France since mid 2008 has gained some success, despite its price.

Regarding the judgment of my electric scooter, it is far from being the cleanest electric scooter and in any case, far from being the most efficient ... Many Chinese electric scooters offer the same performance (speed, range) with low-end lead-acid batteries and brushless wheel motors. All this for half the power consumption ...
:?
My last novelty was to convert the performance of my vehicles into: Wh / km / Tonne.
This gives 175 Wh / km / T, for the 106
et 600 Wh / km / T, for electric scooter...
:?
I still have to do the same calculations for my large sedans with LPG and the BMW K75 that I replaced by the scooter ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/09, 23:54

uh:

a) Where and how much is the ADS hybrid sold? What about the heat engine? It is a 50 cm3 Peugeot base apparently?

b) The 2-wheel vectrix is ​​already overpriced, so the 3-wheel ...

The MP3 therefore remains, for me, the 1st REAL hybrid scooter (= from a large industrialist, approved and which can go on the highway) on the market ...

ps: interesting your calculation but they are Wh / km.T otherwise you would have Wh.T / km (sore your head). It was estimated in L of fuel oil for various means of transport (and on this point, a truck is 20 times more efficient than a car and a cargo ship is 10 times more efficient than a truck ...)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/03/09, 00:25

Christophe wrote:uh:

a) Where and how much is the ADS hybrid sold? What about the heat engine?
I do not remember. :?

Christophe wrote:b) The 2-wheel vectrix is ​​already overpriced, so the 3-wheel ...
You know, when you've tasted electric ... you don't need a thermal ... Today, I don't imagine that I would buy a two-wheel thermal again ...
Christophe wrote:The MP3 therefore remains, for me, the 1st REAL hybrid scooter (= coming out of a large industrialist) on the market ...
Perhaps, that doesn't make it a best seller. If its success takes 10 years to materialize, as for the Prius ...
Christophe wrote:ps: interesting your calculation but they are Wh / km.T otherwise you would have Wh.T / km (sore your head). It was estimated in L of fuel oil for various means of transport (and on this point, a truck is 20 times more efficient than a car and a cargo ship is 10 times more efficient than a truck ...)
Well yes, I calculate in Wh / km / T or Wh / km.T which must be the same, NO. :?:
Tired, it's time to sleep ...

I'm interested, if you have 2 wheel vs 4 wheel efficiency ratios. : Arrowl:
I am a member of an association which campaigns for efficient mobility.
The credo of the association (this is part of the statutes) is: 100Wh / km per ton.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/09, 00:36

a) I never said it would be a Best Seller! My remark about the success of MP3s concerned "thermal" MP3s ...

b) What are you talking about? Tonne moved or useful tonne moved? I guess moved?

Here I found this from you here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/synthese-r ... 97-40.html

citro wrote:
coucou789456 wrote:why not have built diesel-electric vehicles like the power cars of the same type on the railways.

1 standard 80t power train pulling a 500t passenger train consumes, on average less than 1l / 100 km per tonne moved.

unless I am wrong in my figures!
Excellent idea to compare the consumption of a train with that of road vehicles in liters per 100km / tonne moved. : Arrowl: :D

I looked for information on the question, it seems indeed that diesel power cars consume on average 300l / 100km (and up to 100 gallons at full load is more than 400l / 100km).
The weight of a motor would be of the order of 80 T and it tows a set of 500 tonnes. What reduced to the tonne moved represents much less than 1L / 100km. : Shock:

It would be interesting to do the calculation per passenger transported ...
if someone wants to do the research ...

I heard that the current airliners announce 3l / 100 / passenger transported ... (to check for comparison) ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/03/09, 00:42

: Arrow: Yes, moved, because Useful moved ... we would reach summits ...

And in addition, he quotes me ... : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/09, 00:52

Well yes I am quoting you! It was done on purpose hihihihiih!

In my opinion, what is interesting in the end, however, is the useful ton, isn't it? Here is what we estimated at the time: https://www.econologie.com/forums/porte-cont ... t4813.html

Christophe wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:Yes, we would have to take the pollution per individual, relative to the moving mass:

the type in clio which rolls alone 70kg of meat + 1200kg of scrap = 1270 kg for 1
and a family of 5 individuals 60kgx5 + 1500kg = 1800kg for 5 (i.e. 360kg for 1)

Fact in the cargo topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/porte-cont ... t4813.html

Car (medium): 30 to 50L per 100 per useful ton moved
Truck : 1L per 100 per useful ton moved
Position: 0.1 L per 100 per useful ton moved

Then we spit on the trucks that stink, that pollute and that unjustly clutter the roads while a truck is ultimately 30 to 50 times more economical than a car... Environmentalists are also slowing down on the increase in maritime traffic ...

In short, we are out of target ... but must not upset the "good people" who absolutely need their car to go to work ... like making cars for example ... and the loop is closed ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/03/09, 11:05

: Arrow: Thank you for relaunching this reflection.
I am studying the creation of an energy label on eco mobility. The criteria should indeed be clarified ...

I will create a subject when I see more clearly.

Here we are HS. :?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/03/09, 22:10

: Arrow: Petit HS: Today I tried the Vector. : Mrgreen:
I am excited. It is to two thermal wheels what the electric car is to thermal cars.
Very different sensations, but very effective. The comfort is very US. The very wide saddle is more like a goldwing. 8)
A little clumsy when stationary, it becomes very pleasant as soon as it starts. Regenerative braking that you can dose at will by turning the throttle backwards, it's brilliant. Great also the reverse gear commanded in the same way.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/09, 22:42

Hey citro instead of messing around with a chimix battery-powered vectrix, wouldn't you want us to develop the mister fusion?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the 20 seconds of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL0h90mn-zA

0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."