Replace the bubbler with an electric injector system

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Replace the bubbler with an electric injector system

by muzo_31 » 14/11/05, 17:00

M David's pages make your mouth water!
Electronics technician, I imagined controlling one or more injectors to create the water mist then swallowed by the Pantone reactor.
And why not, then pass oil or diesel through the reactor.

To experiment with this, I get "cheaply" a pair of gasoline injectors on a recent Japanese car and here I am doing tests.

As a pump, I use the air blower of the compressor with, upstream, a pressure limiter. Between the injector and the blower, I connect with a transparent tube which also serves as a reservoir for the liquid to be sprayed.
(I had photos, but I deleted them by mistake)

Config at 2 bars, I fill the intake pipe of the fuel injector, a small battery to drive the coil in the garage and I'm super happy to make a fog of gasoline, super fine, and above all easy to control. :)

2nd part of the experience, once all the petrol has been used, I pour a little water into the inlet of the injector, I raise the tank to 2 bars and ... deception: which sprayed a super mist gasoline now behaves like a shower head !! each hole in the injector lets in a very small cow's foot jet.

I just find a fog, not regular at all, when the tank is empty and the water comes in drops while the injector essentially diffuses only air. In short, such a gas plant to remake a bad carburetor in the end :(

Too bad if I'm ridiculous, but as much to benefit everyone ... those who have tried have the same sad results?
Damage if there is nothing to do because the electronic control would have been easy then.

For those who are interested, I can help with the design of the mini "calculator". I also have some information on the injector commands (the battery is far from the ideal command to be used with care ...).

Electronic injection on a pantone however seems so promising ...
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 14/11/05, 20:44

Good idea the compressor blow instead of the injection pump :D
I was thinking of something even more "hack" in the genre, it was to embark on board a mini 12V compressor with an air reserve (ex: air suspension gear), and replace bubbler / carburetor by nozzles of with airbrush paint reserve. A nozzle for the hydrocarbon, one for the water, and like that, we spray in a micro droplet, no need to bother with the suction problems, and above all, we could check the maximum percentage of water depending on the hydrocarbon 8)
For the moment I am concentrating on my electrolyser, but if in the end I do not succeed, I will surely embark on something like this in pantone.
0 x
quick
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by quick » 14/11/05, 23:02

Good evening
I also think that electronics and injection are surely capable of working miracles with pantone.mais the problem is that it is not easily "bidouaible by everyone".
Too bad for the water and the injector, there is surely a way to find a trick to make it work (an evian water sprayer works well!).
I don't know much about computers, but I would like to connect my laptop to my old oil 5 cyl.
Idea:
measure the engine suction flow rate with a recovery rate on the injection engine
detect the position slows down (simple switch on the pedal)
these 2 infos should suffice to order 2 electrically controlled injectors (recuperated on the same engine) 1 for water (provided that it is sprayed correctly}, 1 for diesel or rapeseed oil and have them spit in a or more reactors.
Is there a computer engineer capable of finding the adequate pc interface (1 injector = 30 pulses of 3a8 millisecond of a4000rpm) and the program to run all of this with time parameters, variable injection advance and all and all.
wouldn't that be the absolute foot?
links for site on injection and these components and see that it must be feasible: http: //pboursin.club.fr/pdginj.htm
good night to all see you later
0 x
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by muzo_31 » 15/11/05, 11:28

A sdc77: drop the electrolysis!
After tens (uh hundreds!) Of hours on the web and dozens of hours boiling the fleet, I have never found, even approached a frequency that makes it react with a better yield than that of DC electrolysis ...
Yet I have scanned the entire 1kHZ -> 100kHz band in 10 / 100Hz steps dozens of times.

What finished me was when I read that a journalist went to see the famous Japanese car in the Philippines and that for a hydrogen car, it smelled like benzene :?

So I finally listened to my chemist buddy who from the start told me about a big hoax ...

A quick: no PC needed !!!
If you have so little to do, take a PIC!
my motto is "the best is the enemy of good". I do a lot of stuff with these little gems. For the app you describe, the 12F683 seems to me amply oversized. I can give you schemas if your mechanics is ready for the tests : Wink:
I can even sketch the program for you to get the thing started. chick!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/05, 11:39

muzo_31 wrote:
What finished me was when I read that a journalist went to see the famous Japanese car in the Philippines and that for a hydrogen car, it smelled like benzene :?

I think you mean Dingle?

Ben Benoit of this forum went to meet him in person ... he's obviously a charlatant! But Benoit can tell you about it better than me (pkoi not create a topic on it for that matter)
0 x
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by muzo_31 » 15/11/05, 12:06

As you want, I can describe what I did and which did not work ... if you create something, put the link in this thread because I do not go very often all the subjects of all forums (too little time).

there again, I saw a change that fell in my course (elec ...)

But ultimately, the pants are good too. less electrons, more welds : roll: And above all, the people who make it work do not promise the moon and are reachable ...
0 x
do you drive
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by do you drive » 15/11/05, 23:42

Hello everybody

I have personally experimented with electrolysis and have come to the same conclusions.

To say that we did everything ???

Have we explored:

- high voltages
- the resonance of the circuit
-Etc.

For Dingle, I didn't know he was a forger.
You're breaking my spirits, I'm going to have a beer with you.

What about Meyer?

You hit me guys.
I'm going to drink a second one.

A +.
0 x
Patrick Guidi
www.pfgtechnologie.be
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 16/11/05, 09:22

Meyer I believe in death, come and take a jump HERE
0 x
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by muzo_31 » 16/11/05, 11:58

I tried this assembly (with a different control electronics) and the converter behaved simply in boost ...

Contrary to what stanley mayer claimed, the voltage across the plates does not increase until the breakdown of the dielectric but a resistive effect becomes preponderant from a certain voltage (25V approximately in my case).

It is true that it bubbles stronger compared to 12V, but by applying the same voltage in DC, I have exactly the same current, and even bubbling. conclusion?

I may have missed something, but I can't see what ...
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 16/11/05, 12:56

I tried this montage

What montage are you talking about?
To date, there is no assembly correctly reproducing Meyer's patent, we are working on it forum, the only diagrams that generate the gate are mine and that of ASL, so if you have used those available here and there on the net, you have no chance of making beautiful bubbles ...
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"