Pantone: technical control and feedback?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/11/07, 09:53

Yes it was this article:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post55420.html#55420

On TV, it announces 10 to 60% diesel savings ...

For the cost, 720 € to 2160 €, the assembly.
0 x
goueg
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by goueg » 01/11/07, 10:49

And there you go !!!! well done !!! thanks for the links !!! I wish them long life and especially full of improvements ... story that all the engines benefit from it !!!
0 x
Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 01/11/07, 22:15

Hello

60% savings on a diesel is that vast as a description?

On a car the one who is going to peter the 60% he will have worked well, I am very very far back.
But I only ask to learn ... (not to dream)

Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/11/07, 14:12

gegyx wrote:Yes it was this article:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post55420.html#55420

For the cost, 720 € to 2160 €, the assembly.

I had missed episodes ......... COPRA is 15 km from my home.

On occasion, I give them a call and I go to see their installation, but I have other priorities for the moment unfortunately not transposable.

What is likely to drive customers back is the price because I guess it does not work on the new Hdi diesels and on the other hand the government will encourage the French to buy nine stuffed electronics rather than doing last an old diesel, but there is no need to dream, they (Borloo & Co) are talking about SUSTAINABLE but this word must not have the same meaning in their mouths.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/11/07, 14:31

jean63 wrote:it is not pantone, but it looks strangely like it, an Auvergnat inventor had gone before him .....

But of course ... lies ... where as they prove it ...

jean63 wrote:I guess it doesn't work on the new Hdi diesels

Well, you're assuming wrong ... the recently "doped" Vitry Master Cdi is 34% less ... but it may not be the same kits ...

For the rest obviously agree ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 26/03/10, 20:21

Re pass to technical control of my Pantonized R19 Gillier.

It still happened. The guy said to me "Is it a gasoil?, It is a Gasoil!". There is just the list of "odds and ends" which are not right, but which do not involve a counter visit, which is increasing. The previous technical control there were 5, now it's 12! The body is aging and perforating corrosion is wreaking havoc on the wing passages / rear doors. :frown: :frown: : Mrgreen:

The water doping was stopped just before the start of the technical control. The opacity test carried out is within the tolerance (Smoke opacity Measure 1: 1.39 m-1; Measure 2: 1.64 m-1 we have "right" to 2.5 max) (However there was a 1/2 hour to idle on the bridge ...). During this extended idle test, the temperature of the intake air rose to 80 ° with my heating system and the engine runs silently, almost like gasoline.

When I asked the controller if I could connect the steam to make the difference for the analysis of the opacity, he did not want to because it would have taken him time .... it is a package! Pity
: Cry: :frown: : Mrgreen:

This car always has the same injectors and injection pump and more than 30000 km more, during the 2 previous technical checks it had to be cleaned to empty the soot jar to achieve opacity, now it's good directly without a session accelerator shots! :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132