Water doping press conference in Vitry-sur-Orne

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/06/07, 18:09

5,25 on a C15 that does not date from yesterday seems very good:
by being very careful (long trips on departmental highway super relax) I can not get down a partner 1.9D below 6,5
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/07, 12:06

Here's the video on Google Video:

Pantone engine at the town hall of Vitry Sur Orne
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/07, 12:10

And here is an 1er article scanned by André (sorry for the quality, I should receive a better version later)

0 x
Touf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Touf » 04/06/07, 00:03

Thank you all for your answers and your achievements that allowed me to make the piece on the C15.

To answer a few questions:

actually a photo does not pass it is about the animal of the part on the exhaust line with characterization of the different flows.
Cf http://reactiondirecte1.free.fr
I put that clean of what I can

camel1

I agree with you about the CO2 in the original Pantone mounting it disappears because it is diluted in water due to the reinjection of exhaust gas into the bubbler; but it is agreed a hydrocarbon combustion will always produce CO2. In the case of water doping we still keep the CO reduction because it says better CO combustion of me and smoke, etc ... but still CO2 but if we burn 30% less gasoil produces at least 20% less rejection at close to

Andre

for the figures of conso it was calculated on 920 km approximately with a mixed way that is to say portion of highway, of fast lanes but also town center with slowed but not in front of the hydrants but with the red lights.

I agree that the decline is still quite light but I asked the technical agents to keep a logbook about the diesel but also the water that puts in the vehicle.

I will inform you of this follow-up and to be able to refine these figures according to the daily use of the vehicle

Voila for the latest news. If there are people interested I think to realize a training course the last WE of June next to Nancy (54), to the assembly program on vehicles it is not what 205 GRD lacks, Safrane 2,1L TD, various van mercedes or Renault, an old SG2, a truck and a generator.

All will not be mounted I reassure you will tackle one or two maxi. For those who wonder where all these vehicles come from; in fact I have friends who have a circus so many vehicles and there is my personal vehicle and that of my friend.
http://lapierreangulaire.free.fr
sorry it's under construction

Otherwise there will be a second intervention at the municipality of Vitry on the rest of the city park.
Thank you again to the Mayor for his commitment and the trust he has given me.

Again thank you for your answers good luck in your adventures.

PS on going to see communities for help, do not hesitate to use the pdf which is a document issued by the city of vitry itself. it is a significant weight.

See you soon
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/07, 12:05

Last news about the press conference: a report would have been broadcast on France Info (probably your interview by France Bleue, Touf). We have recovered the stream of FR3 but nothing for the moment at the radio level ...

If you have already received the various other articles published in the press? Do you know which newspaper is this one above?

I would like to have a little more before doing a news on the site ... although I can already make a partial that refers to this topic ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/07, 12:55

Here I have just written a first news:

The municipal C15 doped with water in Vitry Sur Orne

I think I was as concise and complete as possible but if I forgot important things, thank you for letting me know here :)

Other pages created for the occasion (pending the press report):

- Video of FR3 Lorraine presenting the C15 with water injection
- Download the Press Kit provided to journalists
- Vitry Press Conference on forums (with publication in the account drop of articles)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/07, 13:39

Oops I forgot to mention the site of Vitry, that is done: http://www.vitry-sur-orne.com/
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/06/07, 15:21

Hello

the article comes from the Republican Lorrain

Andre
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 04/06/07, 16:27

Hello Touf and congratulations to be passed to the realization.
I am interested in WE near Nancy end of June. You can confirm me if it takes place, stp. Thank you
Congratulations to all those involved in this project, Michel, Christophe, Touf, the mayor of Vitry and all the others, who prove that there are not only egotists on this earth and that things can still change.
0 x
Touf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

training

by Touf » 04/06/07, 20:05

Hi everybody,

bahm for the WE at the end of June it depends on the number of people interested it is necessary to be at least 7 the best is 10. I expect answers from people but the concern is that I am for the beginning of the season in ardeche on a cleaning site by plant filters and it does not capture where I am. I will check the messages tomorrow at noon and I will meet up with the network on Thursday for the end of the work>

I'll let you know by the end of the week.

Christophe

I have asked for the centralization of the different articles, normally there is even one coming from Luxembourg. I am happy with the housekeeping that this is causing in the East. hoping that this projhet will make little
0 x