Basic rules of the automated ball burner

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 14/01/10, 20:56

ok snowy molasses : Mrgreen:

tell me how your gravity system was faulty, because I leave with this option on my new version
I thought it worked well however, but the gravity towards the ball was 8 mm, reduced to 4 just at the end above the ball, all in copper of course for heat transmission with cold start heated with resistance defrosting 35 °, on the other hand the tank was completely closed and sealed, the bottom pump pushed the overflow inside once the temperature reached 80 °
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 14/01/10, 21:15

So then,
at + - 5 ° C, the fluidity of the oil will be different, therefore different flame size.
And even with an electronic regulator with a low istéris, you will not reach this tolerance inertia, etc ...
Then, according to the oil suppliers = different oil = different viscosity = different flame size
And finally, the smallest shit in the needle valve, the one that will regulate the flow will fuck you shit.

A hydraulic pump provides constant flow regardless of the viscosity of the liquid. And the impurities if they exist are crushed by the pump (use a gear only, not with pallets)
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 14/01/10, 21:42

8)
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 15/01/10, 07:50

slt
I think in your case, for sure you will have problems with gravity given what you are burning, it makes sense, in my case, I only use filtered frying oil minimum to 10-30µ minimum having a filtration unit feeding my bottom tank

it is therefore always a quality problem, it must be said without boasting that I manage to get practically as much oil as I want, because in winter there is less competition to recover the oil for those who drive with diesel / oil, in addition I have my loyal suppliers. And still I limit myself to 40-50 L / 15 days only, not yet running with a boiler
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/01/10, 09:02

I have a gravity flow with fall above the burner 1m50 approximately without needle valve just the adjustment before back of the ball constant level in the upper fryer. it works well. Just this story of pump which is in the process of being resolved ...

Since the beginning of the winter I must be at 2 tonnes of molasses grease various waste ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 15/01/10, 13:46

Cool :D
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/01/10, 13:59

A yes..And about a hundred shovels of sawdust mixed with the various damages of the oils coming from the transfers transfers .......

The oil has a perverse effect: when you fill a can never take your eyes off it because if it fills gently when you look at it as soon as you have your eyes turned it starts to fill very quickly : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 15/01/10, 17:31

Macro wrote:I have a gravity flow with fall above the burner 1m50 approximately without needle valve

what diameter do you have
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 15/01/10, 18:49

Here's how I fill out my BAB:
I pour everything in the big fabrics, I can put 70 L at once

Then I remove the molasses from the skimmer (what goes through the tissue will go into the car)
I melt the molasses and I filter it before it goes into the BAB (it's the only filter)
And for the next installments, I do not have sawdust, but I have my little sprites who make it:
A small part of the stock waiting in the summer oil mill outside:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/01/10, 08:30

bleusideral wrote:
Macro wrote:I have a gravity flow with fall above the burner 1m50 approximately without needle valve

what diameter do you have

Copper 10/12 then it arrives on the needle valve (passage 3mm wide open) then the flow tube on the copper ball 6 / 8mm.
0 x