Cogeneration Gas Heat Pump by Sanyo

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/03/09, 22:28

Capt_Maloche wrote:Where is it happening?

In the Bas du Rhin !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/09/09, 10:20

A little UP on other topics and I take this opportunity to meet my friend Rému :D

Remundo wrote:In the same genre : SPRATL 20 FAQ December 2008

PAC / Cogeneration coupling is very good for heating purposes.

yes, but what a gas factory!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/09/09, 15:32

Hello Captain '

No more than a 6-valve twin-turbo V24 ... :P

or a Renault dCi with EGR valve : Cheesy:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/09/09, 22:20

Yep, I'm not telling you the skills to help out : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Marsubleu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Indeed

by Marsubleu » 03/02/10, 08:55

Hello,

This is a post that is a bit dated, but I put my grain of salt anyway.
In fact, domestic cogeneration is starting to develop, at least as far as Japan is concerned.

Tokyo Gas, the local city gas supplier, proposes to install a water heater with a gas engine producing in addition 1KW of electricity for the house.

http://home.tokyo-gas.co.jp/enefarm_special/product/index.html

Well, it is very far from being given and I do not have too much confidence in gas prices in the long term, so I rather chose to do everything electric.

But it is a technology that can be interesting.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 03/02/10, 09:31

When will the same device with wood? It's easy to do, maybe a little effort to Sunmachine : heat + heat cogeneration, or heat + heat pump ... It must be possible quite easily, right?

Other Captain, pass me the pdf in ftp link, I compress it ... I have some little tips for that with the adobe suite.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/02/10, 21:09

Indeed Marsubleu:

設置 に 関 す る 条件

* (1) 設置 地域 は 、 東京 ガ ス 供給 エ リ ア 内 で 東京 都 、 神奈川 県 、 千葉 県 お よ び 埼 玉 県 南部 と し ま す。 (予 定)
一部 地域 の み が 供給 エ リ ア と な っ て い る 市区 町 村 が ご ざ い ま す。
* (2) 1 階 屋外 の 自己 所有 宅 地 内 に 設置 ス ペ ー ス が 確保 で き る こ と。
(設置 場所 に 植栽 等 が あ る 場合 は お 客 さ ま に て 移 設 、 整地 等 お 願 い し ま す)
* (3) 機器 の 設置 、 撤去 時 の 搬出 入 作業 の 際 の 経 路 を 、 屋外 に て 確保 し て い た だ け る こ と。
* (4) 水道 水 を ご 利用 し て い る こ と。

Click here for details
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/02/10, 21:48

it is almost the same thing with me with a Chinese generator of 2000w sold 169 euro at leclerc supplied sometimes with gasoline sometimes with ethanol and the days when it works with wood gasifier gas (it does more than 1200w)

it can power a small heat pump! the total output is much better than 1.8, but the problem is that it is an air cooling: it heats the house well but it is in the house: getting rid of the noise is not obvious, and the risk of leakage d exhaust ...

with a good engine of the same power with water cooling it will be better!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/02/10, 21:56

Fly? how did you manage to place asian characters? :D

minguinhirigue wrote:When will the same device with wood? It's easy to do, maybe a little effort to Sunmachine : heat + heat cogeneration, or heat + heat pump ... It must be possible quite easily, right?

Other Captain, pass me the pdf in ftp link, I compress it ... I have some little tips for that with the adobe suite.

Uh, I don't know where I stuffed them, we should find that on the manufacturer's website now

Otherwise, gas is still inexpensive energy

there are only PACs with geothermal drilling or probe that can compete, but hello the investment

the best is still the direct soliary + storage in MCP, there is a subject on the forum about it, but provided you have a well insulated building ...
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 03/02/10, 22:15

Capt_Maloche wrote:Otherwise, gas is still inexpensive energy
there are only PACs with geothermal drilling or probe that can compete, but hello the investment

No, wood pellets are no more expensive than gas. And overall more profitable than gas or the CAP if we talk about primary energy and gray energy.

Capt_Maloche wrote:the best is still the direct soliary + storage in MCP, there is a subject on the forum about it, but provided you have a well insulated building ...

Or a storage of hot water in simple well insulated tanks in the heart of the house? Simple and inexpensive ... And no need to insulate the whole house to do this, but the energy gain will finance the insulation then.
0 x
See you soon !