Cogeneration Gas Heat Pump by Sanyo

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Capt_Maloche

Cogeneration Gas Heat Pump by Sanyo

by Capt_Maloche » 18/11/08, 10:39

Here is a preview of a new type of heat pump whose compressor is driven by a gas heat engine and whose performance on primary energy are 1.8 !!
thanks to the recovery of calories on the exhaust (cogeneration)

Finally, no, she makes 55Mo :?

ie a yield of 180% on the PCS ?!
Efficiency on PCS Gas in cooling mode = 120% Efficiency on PCS Gas in heating mode = 180%
Not bad !! :D

In addition to the fact that this machine is able to maintain a constant heating power whatever the T ° outside, it can serve as an electric generator with the addition of an alternator kit around 4KW

I have not seen the price yet, but like any new product, it should not be given.

HERE IS; Price = 3 times the price of a traditional PAC!
Nevertheless, according to Sanyo the return on investment would be 4.5ans, instead count 6 8ans (if the price of gas does not increase drastically) :?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/11/08, 22:56

We must still know that the COP of the best PAC at + 7 ° C is 4.55, and that reported on the penultimate slide, the COP on EP thus passes to 1.77, as much as for the Gas Cap

except that perf. remain constant with the gas system
and to this also that these gas heat pumps cost 3 times the price of an "electric" heat pump

By the way, Toff

do you think I can host the presentation of 55Mo on the site?
they present with their new PAC at CO2
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/08, 23:09

Ben voila ... cogeneration coupling and PAC, we dreamed about it, Sanyo did it ... Image

55 Mo I can host him but you can not directly use the hoster ... she is not available somewhere on the net? If not, you will have to send me the file (s) ...

Do you have an idea of ​​how? If not, is there an FTP?

Well, it is normal that it costs 3 times more expensive when you know the price of an "official" co-op (ie not tinkered with by econologists !! : Mrgreen: )!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/11/08, 23:34

It's not won all that :D

for the file, I would do a PDF
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/11/08, 18:44

Here is the presentation in PDF format (pff it was long in conversion process)
obviously without the power point animations

Damn, to fouaaré 16Mo :frown: and I can not divide it

again
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/11/08, 19:12

Rah still one who does not read the instructions! 10 MB / max file! Ben divides into 2 or better in 3 and it will pass! 8)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/11/08, 21:21

I'm sure if, but I thought like Modo I would have can be ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/02/09, 10:23

Capt_Maloche wrote: as much as for the Gas CAP

except that perf. remain constant with the gas system
and to this also that these gas heat pumps cost 3 times the price of an "electric" heat pump

As always, in this miserable life, advantages and disadvantages ...

A plus, for this cogeneration: at least those, they will not make us explode the electrical network; they will heat up when the needs are max, so will relieve the network. They deserve a bonus, because that would avoid installing some EPR and more ...

A note: this extra cost is easier to absorb if you need hot water. All farmers, craftsmen, etc ... with continuous hot water needs for the cleaning of their facilities (milking parlor, agro-food processing workshop), etc ...

The dream is then to couple with the production of biomethane.

It will be harder to dampen for heating alone. Except special and significant help ...

As part of my job, I'm part of a team working on a big project in this direction (biomethane + cogeneration, should start in 2010, requests for various permits / authorizations / declaration made) ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/02/09, 11:32

In the same genre : SPRATL 20 FAQ December 2008

PAC / Cogeneration coupling is very good for heating purposes.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/03/09, 22:05

Did67 wrote:
As part of my job, I'm part of a team working on a big project in this direction (biomethane + cogeneration, should start in 2010, requests for various permits / authorizations / declaration made) ...

It's nice that

Where is it happening?
0 x