Info Thermodynamie heat pump

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/07/06, 23:06

Hello
small farms or garage it enters three-phase 550volts 60hz
The houses it is 220 volts with the neutral it gives 110volts
distribution is done with a single 13000 volt wire that walks
on wooden poles and a transformer for 2 or 3 houses
the single-phase transformer goes from 13000 with the earth to 220volt with the earth.
It saves a wire, given the size of the inputs it would be unthinkable to make a distribution in 220v
That makes Kermesse, but it is installed in no time and it is reliable, even in winter.

I will try to dissect the electrical standards in a house. (My house)
Entrance 200 amperes
Breaker for ites:
Poel cook 60 amperes --- 220
hot water tank 30 amperes --220
dryer 20 amperes ---- 220
15 amp washer --110
Garage and welding machine 60 amperes 220 (that's right)
Heating with electrical complaint under ground and high
4 outputs of 20 amps -220 (but not all 20 amps)
(with the heat pump 30 amperes I have enough) this replaces all the heaters that I keep in case it is lacking.
10 amp 220 for the water pump 1 hp for watering the lawn in the summer (not enough pressure in the aqueduct water when everyone is watering, the oscillating covers the entire surface no need to walk around with )

External socket for auto connection in winter 15 amps 110v
Counter socket for the toaster and coffee kettle
2 of 15 amps 110v (they must be alone on a circuit)
The rest is lighting and electrical outlets everywhere
we can put several on a circuit of 15 amperes
Central sweeper 15 amps 110v
ironing room 15 amps 110v
Ect ..
1/3 recirculation air motor with electronic filter works continuously.

If you do the calculation you will see that there is no leftover if we make everything work at the same time,
and there are some that have swimming pools and some heat electric, others to the heat pump, (it is the old power line that went to the swimming pool that I transferred for my garage) more children more pool ...

Probably with 150 amperes I would have enough, but the regulations require us to have an entrance of 200 amperes
it's rare that everything works together.

In reality you must be close enough to these figures because
your inputs are 3 phases and 380 volts, you would have to calculate ..
380v X 66 amperes x 1,732 = 43 kw
220v X 200 amperes = 44 kw
After having reread the amperages given it is the (circuit breakers) of the circuits. the total amperage consumed rarely exceeds 150 amperes. Except the garage the machine to weld a 50 amperes and if the compressor works it's just.
As you can see it is all the equipment with heating element that draws juice ...

Andre
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 07/07/06, 10:17

terrible!
with us,
a stove makes 32 amps, 45 with pyrolise
a 300 liter 15 A water heater
15 A washer-dryer
15 A dishwasher
electric heating 40 amps of convectors is a maximum

But we install a 45 A or 60A single phase 220 Volts meter and we put a load shedding system which prevents that we consume more at the same time, by cutting convectors or others. For example, if you turn on all the hotplates and the oven, and the water heater turns on, it cuts the heating.
380V is in principle only for companies, like the 550V at home.
in TIG or arc, 20 amps single phase 220V is enough for me, and in mig-mag 10 amps 380V three phase too.
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 07/07/06, 15:42

Philippe Schutt wrote

380V it is in principle that for companies

not true at all I have the 380 and in addition the EJP that EDF would like to remove because not profitable for them but for me yes because 35 Amp subscription not more expensive than the 220 and in addition the night tariff 24/24 except 22 days in winters where it is better to cut all large consumers of electricity because the kwh must go to more than 0.54 € instead of 0.034 if my memories are correct

right now for pac installations edf advises the 380v for pump powers higher than 3,8kw (this is my case)
Last edited by rezut the 13 / 07 / 06, 13: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 07/07/06, 16:16

yep, and you still know many like you? : Wink:
0 x
boubou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boubou » 07/07/06, 18:09

Yes, there are still quite a few in 380, and even people who build ...
0 x
Whoever trains in the direction of the current makes crocodiles laugh
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 07/07/06, 19:02

Ah. I think this is a recent development. perhaps because of the PACs which generate a large contract power? Of all the people I know in individual houses where I have done work, there are 3 of us with the 380V, and for me it is because of the workshop. I must be a few years late :|
0 x
Other

by Other » 08/07/06, 06:24

Hello
Rezut
A 38kw heat pump do you have an apartment building?
this makes a 50hp engine, just track of similar installations in stores
My compressor is 5hp and it's too big for a house, and it's a problem to install too big it works for too short a period, you have to tamper with the thermostat differrential
For your climate a compressor of 3 hp is more than enough.

philip schultz
It is not so much the fact of having a higher voltage, but of having 3 phases which is interesting for electric motors.
Because the big single-phase motor for heat pumps
when you arrive at 5Hp monphase at startup it takes a start capacitor and a run capacitor, not to mention that at startup it gets a good whiff of current and if the voltage drops too much the engine can be damaged.
The standard in the world is 440 volts 3 phases (all boats) or the quays are planned for this current
In Canada we are out of the ordinary with 550 volts, this poses many problems when buying equipment which is often 440 volts. (it must be a relic of the English)

Now we sell variators that we supply in single phase and it comes out of the three phase with starting ramp and adjustment volt / hertz and variable speed, torque
amperage limit ect .. finally all that little to have.
We have been using this for a long time and now it is affordable, there is even a plug and play, you connect the motor and the drive performs its prorpres tests on the motor winding and it self-adjusts .Siemens, Toschiba, Reliance, Allen Bradley ect ..

Andre
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 09/07/06, 12:07

Yes, there are soft start circuits on large single-phase motors too, otherwise they draw too much current. about 2-3 times more than normal.
for the house, the three-phase requires to distribute the devices well over the 3 phases, otherwise it trips all the time. or take a big subscription, but that avoids if you can, it's expensive. that's why people prefer single-phase. EDF also, moreover, they prefer to make the distribution between the houses, because the cookers are turned on and off at about the same time, ditto for water heaters, TV, etc ... the phases are better balanced.

The EJP was good, cheap subscription, the price per kwh either outside the 22 days. all too well, edf didn't earn anything anymore. the power of the cap is 3,8 KW I suppose, or 5hp.

I don't think three-phase is interesting. even with a heat pump a single-phase subscription of 45 amps is sufficient, while in three-phase, 20A per phase is a minimum, due to the causes indicated above.
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 13/07/06, 13:37

as much for me

with a delay but I respond (very busy preparing the 2cv for painting in early August)

actually it's a comma oversight (corrected) it's good 3.8 kw
and with regard to the choice of 220 or 380 for the heat pumps, you should know that beyond 3.5 kW they are automatically at 380v (to be confirmed perhaps for certain manufacturers), except the manufacture of a special 220v pump with 2 groups starting differed (no stock but manufacturing on demand)

rezut
0 x
Bullitt
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Bullitt » 13/07/06, 13:52

I started on the purchase of an air / air cap, but doubting its effectiveness, I think more to fall back on a geothermal cap, to supply a reversible centralized air heating system (Hitatchi's inverter system) .

Certainly a little more expensive, but surely more effective but very cold.

By cons, I am forced to install an independent water heater, and I am hunting a solar system and electric backup, since the goal is to get rid of my city gas boilers, unless the geo pac can also serve as a backup for the water heater.

last point, about solar, the 2 quotes made, is between € 9000 and € 12000 while on the ADEME site and the EDF site, the price of solar water heaters is between € 3000 and 6000 €.

Who is right, and who is wrong ...

see you.
0 x