Boiler or wood boiler installation

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/07, 20:07

Here is the 1st draft:

Not bad this Dia really!

Do you think that an anti-thermosiphon valve is necessary in my case? (everything is more or less on the same level)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/07, 15:37

Isn't my diagram beautiful? No one has an opinion? : Cry:
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 11/10/07, 16:49

Very nice project. All my encouragement. A day does not necessarily have 24 hours.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/07, 17:21

So you think there are no "big" mistakes or oversights in the diagram?

Can I start to break through the walls? : Cheesy:
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 11/10/07, 23:48

Hi Christopher!

Very beautiful diagram! Long live Dia! :D

Christophe wrote:So you think there are no "big" mistakes or oversights in the diagram?

Can I start to break through the walls? : Cheesy:

Wait a minute, I took the time to read the whole subject, I looked, and finally understood your diagram ... well, almost.

The connection to the solar panel is not very clear (is the thing marked P on the drawing?), And the preheated water, where does it come from? From your huge water tank, or what?

Otherwise, I didn't quite understand why you put your safety valve on the "cold" return side of your boiler ...

For the rest, the regulations look coherent, however lack your management of the heated floors, in particular for the control in T °, ​​based on the T ° ext (probe) and at least one probe in the atmosphere of a piece.

In any case, you're not far from the truth, nice job of plumbing in perspective! :D : Cheesy:

I am your answers ...

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/07, 09:16

camel1 wrote:The connection to the solar panel is not very clear (is the thing marked P on the drawing?), And the preheated water, where does it come from? From your huge water tank, or what?

Uh there are no solar panels connected directly to this circuit. Yes, solar preheated water comes from the solar thermal buffer, this is the indication EPS. I see that I forgot the legend for the probe / sensor: P = pressure gauge and T = temperature but I think everyone will understand ...

camel1 wrote:Otherwise, I didn't quite understand why you put your safety valve on the "cold" return side of your boiler ...

Ah yes, little mistake can be? In fact it was to go in the "right direction" with respect to the circulator ...

camel1 wrote:For the rest, the regulations look coherent, however lack your management of the heated floors, in particular for the control in T °, ​​based on the T ° ext (probe) and at least one probe in the atmosphere of a piece.

The heating floor management circuit is already present and is downstream from this circuit, which is only a replacement for T °. I'll do the full diagram as soon as I find a moment (I know you're in a hurry ...)

camel1 wrote:In any case, you're not far from the truth, nice job of plumbing in perspective! :D : Cheesy:

I am your answers ...

:) Ben in fact ke counts "everything" to do in a flexible network (high density crosslinked polyethylene) like that if there is a modification to do it will be much simpler. And given the current price of copper, it's not a luxury at all ... quite the contrary.

In addition, it allows the tubes to pass fairly easily through a wall to hide them (there is one).

As soon as I start, live photo report ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/07, 14:35

Well I changed my mind ...

I will connect (in addition to the buffer in the diagram above) directly the deom boiler to the central heating circuit (heated floors), on the hot side of the 4-way valve.

I say and show you when it's over :)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 28/10/07, 23:47

Christophe wrote:Well I changed my mind ...

I will connect (in addition to the buffer in the diagram above) directly the deom boiler to the central heating circuit (heated floors), on the hot side of the 4-way valve.

I say and show you when it's over :)

Heated floor, it seems to me, that one cannot go too high in temperature, for underfloor heating.
Have you thought about that?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/07, 00:49

Yes but as there is already a 4-way mixing valve so it will be fine :) (Finally, I hope...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/07, 16:16

I have almost finished the final scheme (I hope).

I have a little headache, here are the 4 possible operating modes, 2 of which are thanks to the addition of the wood boiler:

a) DHW solar and / or heating (therefore without any other contribution)

b) DHW wood with solar preheating and / or heating without solar preheating

c) DHW wood with solar preheating and / or heating with solar preheating

d) Emergency operation: DHW oil and / or heating

+ mix between d) and other functions but not very interesting.

I wanted each mode of operation to be possible independently of the others, so we can choose which energy does what ... with the aim of using 0 fuel oil (this is the case for the moment but winter is not still arrived so I have to shake my ass to ride this Deom!)
0 x