Green certificates will pay less

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/13, 12:22

Found on a well-known Belgian site:
When I phoned this afternoon for info, I was told that consultation of the files was not possible due to a computer problem.

This message concerns the cwape, and dates from a week ...
The scam is everywhere.
http://www.bricozone.be/fr/solaire-phot ... 37019.html
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/03/13, 13:29

We can see that you did not know the CWaPE in 2008 : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/13, 17:08

elephant wrote:In 2008, the green certificate was guaranteed at 65 euros.

You could of course sell it at a higher price if you had the possibility: at the time, there was a way to easily make 85-90

Ah thank you it's this 2nd figure that I had in mind so ...

It remains to be seen how much will be the new "guarantee" because a drop to 55 is not the same as 25 ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/13, 17:19

lejustemilieu wrote:Found on a well-known Belgian site:
When I phoned this afternoon for info, I was told that consultation of the files was not possible due to a computer problem.

This message concerns the cwape, and dates from a week ...
The scam is everywhere.
http://www.bricozone.be/fr/solaire-phot ... 37019.html

Scam there I do not know ... the info problems exist and a week ago the info had not fallen. So the question is above all to know how the site behaves since yesterday ...

Blocked like the bank accounts of the Cypriots?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/13, 17:20

Thin the answer is on the link you give:

At RTL, we don't go all the way.
Panic: Walloons flock to the internet to sell their green certificates and blow up the system

http://www.rtl.be/info/economie/monarge ... le-systeme

It was ... just predictable ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/03/13, 18:04

Hallway noises speak of 40 €

http://www.lavenir.net/article/detail.a ... 9_00284356

In any case, it is not the state that pays, but the buyer. but the state may have to pay the difference. The obligated purchaser being Elia.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/13, 18:56

40 € ... it's not that bad ... according to: http://www.ef4.be/fr/photovoltaique/cv/

2. From 01/12/2011 to 31/03/2012.

For each MWh of electricity produced, you will receive a number of green certificates varying from 7 to 5 depending on the power of the installation for a period of 10 years.

Thus, for a photovoltaic system <10 kWC:

The first 5 kWp (peak kilowatt) will give the right to 7 HP / MWh of green electricity produced, i.e. approximately 1 HP each time the system has produced 143 kWh,
The following 5 kWp (from 5 to 10 kWp) will give the right to 5 CV / MWh of green electricity produced, i.e. 1 CV each time the system has produced 200 kWh.

For 1 MWh of solar produced on an installation of <5 kWp, we therefore gain in Belgium on an installation installed in early 2012 (after the calculation is more complicated, because annualized, but you can do it):

- 200 € / MWh to save electricity (around 0.2 € / kWh on average in Belgium)
- 7 * 40 = 280 € / MWh if the CV increases to 40 € (455 € with 65 € guaranteed)

Total at 40 € / CV = 200 + 280 = 480 € / MWh or 0.48 € / kWh
Total at 65 € / CV = 200 + 455 = 655 € / MWh or 0.655 € / kWh

Loss of 480/655 = minus 26% ... it's not that bad! Obviously, some will no longer have golden balls (see *) ...

But the Walloon region, if it does not want to make big civic enemies, has every interest in distinguishing between the contracts signed BEFORE and AFTER this change ...

But the drop in green certificates, like the price adjustment in France last year, is not so serious, because the market will adapt and faster than you think (we bet?). .what is scandalous is the loss of state guarantee on existing contracts and therefore on installations for which * the price has been set quite arbitrarily on this guaranteed state profitability (= overbilling to benefit from aid)!

Reminder: the "Chinese" price of the WC is less than $ 2!

ps: but green certificates are not supposed to be financed by polluting industrial activities (on CO2)?
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 03 / 13, 19: 14, 2 edited once.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/13, 19:04

ps: but green certificates are not supposed to be financed by polluting industrial activities (on CO2)

I wonder if there aren't too many green certificates on the market.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/13, 19:12

Ah yes there are clearly too many, that's why the price has been at the bottom for a while ....

But we also continue to pollute well ... so as it is a market adjustment, we could very well have found a ... "market" solution ...

What is certain is that, if the CV market system had been well done, there would not be this imbalance!

In any case, it is not supposed to be public money but money from industries emitting CO2 ... but in a context of serious economic crisis as currently, factories are closing, industrial activity decreases ...But I am convinced that there is still ample pollution in Belgium to pay for a few CVs ...

I repeat what I just said:

But the drop in green certificates, like the price adjustment in France last year, is not so serious, because the market will adapt and faster than you think (we bet?). . what is scandalous is the loss of state guarantee on existing contracts and therefore on installations for which * the price has been set quite arbitrarily on this guaranteed state profitability (= overbilling to benefit from aid)!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/13, 19:38

But those who will drink the most are the companies that install panels for free in exchange for green certificates.
And !, it's the day of happiness at work : Cheesy:
0 x