Geothermal project blocked

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
frecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Geothermal project blocked

by frecolo » 13/09/06, 22:45

Hello,

I have been blocked for a year for my geothermal installation.

I wish to make an installation by collection on sources (1 in suction, 1 in delivery).

I have made a certain number of quotes for the installation and I think I have found a capable and serious company for the assembly of the heat pump.

I sent a dowser who found me 2 sources 10m deep

only, no way to find a driller. All those I have contacted, on several occasions, tell me: "OK, we will pass", or "I will send you a quote" and then ... nothing

the only rates given to me by phone seem exorbitant.

could someone help me in my research? that I don't stay in fuel all my life?

I am in the Eure

Sincerely,

Fred
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/09/06, 22:51

And you absolutely care about geothermal energy?

Not only will your case cost you a lot, but after all this remains nuclear indirectly ... At best, on average over a year with a COP of 3, this compensates for the output of 0,3 nuclear power plants ... therefore good for the wallet can be (compared to convectors only) but for the heating and exhaustion of non-resources ...

Have you thought about wood or solar?
0 x
frecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by frecolo » 13/09/06, 23:00

hi christophe,

I currently have an oil boiler which must be around 25 years old and which consumes tastefully despite the recent insulation of the house, not to mention the quality of its smoke.

before deciding on geothermal energy I considered several other processes.

I don't talk about solar, I live in Normandy
Wood poses a problem for me in terms of storage space, and I have to "refuel" regularly. I am not sure that in the short term this is really the best.

So between several evils, I chose the one that seems the least penalizing for my little planet. And then, EDF also does wind power, hydraulics, but that's another debate ... we are moving away from my initial question
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/09/06, 23:03

Hello

I sent a dowser who found me 2 sources 10m deep

the great wizard mowak, it is not a certainty that you will have enough water. (there are almost everywhere but not always in quantity)
what is the nature of the soil clay or sand? , ideally preferable sand, before thinking of a water heat pump you must have the installation that draws the water. If it is sand, the method is relatively simple with an auger and extensions you dig until you fall in the wet mud, the impossible to go further, then with a tuayau and a special point sold in the trade kind of stainless steel wire mesh inserted from 1 to 1,5 meter under this tablecloth, we empty water in the pipe if it flows quickly we are in coarse gravel at the right height of the vein, we plug the hole and pump intermittently, at the beginning, and after continuously for several hours or even a few days and if the surface does not drop too much, it's good you can think of the heat pump.

Andre
Last edited by Other the 13 / 09 / 06, 23: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
frecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by frecolo » 13/09/06, 23:09

hello andré

the dowser in question is someone you trust. He knows not only how to determine the location but also the direction of flow and the flow. How? 'Or' What? it's a science I don't know.

fred
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/09/06, 23:15

frecolo wrote:Wood poses a problem for me in terms of storage space, and I have to "refuel" regularly. I am not sure that in the short term this is really the best.

What about pellets / granules from waste / sawdust? Is it around 40 to 50% cheaper than fuel oil compared to energy? At the level places 2kg = 1L of fuel oil approximately. Density: about 750 kg / m3 (so almost fuel oil) in other words you need "just" roughly speaking and at the same boiler efficiency double your fuel oil volume for a heating season ...

For the price of your geo project you will have a stove (for your main room) and a pellet boiler and you will make the local economy work without condoning the abuses of the centralization of energy ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 14/09/06, 00:06

Hello,
it is a joke on the dowser, certain that it helps for the place, but for the long-term flow it is another thing, you can pump 50 cubic meters quickly and after it is necessary that you let it rest, in your case it takes a good flow at least 25 to 30 liters per minute in heating, in air conditioning it takes much less. anyway you return the water in semi surface under the jelly far enough from where you pump a good 10 meters (does not make the same mistake as me).
The most economical is heating with wood provided you go get it, if you have to have it delivered .. it is not very economical .. it depends on what you are looking for, I have both heat pump and wood heating systems slow combustion, I got lazy and old, I almost always use the heat pump,
Wood is occasional in very cold weather, or for parties .. or power outages .. My stove is a little too oversized for the house.

Andre

Andre
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/09/06, 10:21

frecolo wrote:[...] the dowser in question is someone you trust. He can not only determine the place but also the direction of flow and the flow.[...]
: Shock:
Bullshit!
That some people are sensitive to the presence of water, it is quite possible, but the flow, it's big no matter what! : roll:

For your drilling, contact FONDASOL.

The price for installing a PVC tubed piezometer ø 50 mm by 10 m deep is around € 1500 excl. VAT, detailed as follows:
- 750 € just for moving the machine
- € 100 set up
- € 450 for drilling
- the rest for the supply of the tube, the head etc ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/06, 11:18

Woodcutter wrote:For your drilling, contact FONDASOL.

The price for installing a PVC tubed piezometer ø 50 mm by 10 m deep is around € 1500 excl. VAT, detailed as follows:
- € 100 set up
- € 450 for drilling

I find it really cheap considering the specificity of the profession!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/09/06, 14:22

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:For your drilling, contact FONDASOL.

- € 100 set up
- € 450 for drilling

I find it really cheap considering the specificity of the profession!
Tariff of 2004, for piezos that I had installed for a study of highway AVP ... There were 4.
0 x