Problem of TPE on renewable energies

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
vachet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Problem of TPE on renewable energies

by vachet » 04/10/06, 09:10

Here, I am a student of 1st S and I have to do a TPE on renewable energies (or other if vs have ideas) and I do not find any problem on this subject. I have to look for a problem of physics or mathematics and avoid the off-topics of on bio or the economy.
Thank you for helping me and I await your answers as soon as possible !!! : Cheesy:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/10/06, 09:16

Hello,

I recommend solar, which is the most ecological and renewable form of energy available to us; you can have fun calculating the ideal angles and orientations for maximum capture, you will see, it is plentiful 8)

you also have wind power and hydraulics (mill) if you have a river in your garden :D

Then come the thermodynamic systems (heat pumps) but which consume 1/3 of electricity to operate.

have fun

Pascal
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Polo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Polo » 04/10/06, 13:43

Hi,
I correct a typo of Capt_Maloche: it is wind without h.
You can also calculate the power of a wind turbine for example in fct of the wind ... (I do not know if it is generous enough, that but it connects the elec, the mechanics ..)
For the orientation of the collector (p the solar) you should find 50 ° normally ...
Good luck for the TPE, especially that now it counts for the bac : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: (I came across the bonus year :P : Lol:
0 x
"I fear nothing, I hope for nothing, I am free" Nikos kazansakis
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/06, 14:07

Already mentioned, it might give you some ideas: https://www.econologie.com/forums/sujet-de-t ... t2367.html

Please do some research before posting ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/10/06, 23:32

Polo wrote:Hi,
I correct a typo of Capt_Maloche: it is wind without h.
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

YES, GOOD, GO :?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Polo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Polo » 07/10/06, 13:52

Without a grudge capt-maloche? : Mrgreen:
So vachet it advances your TPE? You could not specify a little on what you want to do it because it is very large anyway your question!
@+
0 x
"I fear nothing, I hope for nothing, I am free" Nikos kazansakis
maroune13
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by maroune13 » 18/10/06, 16:17

hi ben moi assi, pupil in 1st S, I chose the theme of biofuels for VSEs but .. more precisely on biodisel and biodiester

I will look for help to set up an experiment

thank you in advance : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."