machine drum washing impeller

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
michel avignon
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by michel avignon » 15/04/10, 21:17

Hello
Pretty achievement
1 your mounting recovery in sorting is not good, dou the warming, for this must be a bridge sorting 5 3 entries Phases and more and less, it is found at several companies selling electronic Weeb.
2 it is necessary that the wheel drives the alternator angle about 130 180 ° in the direction of rotation, must make several tests
3 according to where you are, you can find a company that realizes the laser cutting, and to realize in Alu 15 mm several stars to X arms according to the number of blades, on which you fix by bolts sealed bearings (he can to drill the fixing holes
4 am doing a double magneto effects with 24 V AAC 3 permanent magnets, low rotation
to help you I can provide you with addresses and photos of my study, write me on my mail,
Michel Avignon
0 x
michel avignon handyman
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 15/04/10, 22:28

Hello,
a small OFF in relation to the subject but on the recovery:
seen in the Marseille metro:
delivery of 76 trolley-bus (electric motor) in 1942 they turned up to 1963 and their shutdown the electric motors were recovered and installed on new trains that operated until 1981 !!
would we still do that nowadays :?:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
michel avignon
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by michel avignon » 16/04/10, 18:27

Flytox wrote:
In addition the arms (in zamac) of one of the drum broke again: it wanders more than it goes round ... it will do the 3ieme time I try to repair ...

If you mean the raft is tacking, there must be some simple system to hold it sideways. For example a "frame" linked to the edges of the stream but which leaves free vertical movements to follow the water level. The parasitic forces on the blades may decrease.

In my message P 53, I indicate that they can be replaced by making a laser cut aluminum 15 mm an ax star branch and in addition it pierces the holes that we want
michel avignon
0 x
michel avignon handyman
michel avignon
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by michel avignon » 16/04/10, 18:33

Christophe wrote:Here is the wheel "in place" well "stabilized" with simple blades and flat as expected (piece of pine pallets therefore!). The 3rd float is still missing (under the 3rd rail). A priori, no need to "pillar behind" the wheel: the current + aubanage maintains the raft very well and the pitch and roll are limited. I'll put up a little video for you to get an idea.

I will work in this configuration when mating with the generator.

For the final blade designs, we went to a "real" mill yesterday:

Apparently not worth doing so "complicated" ... but hey there is about 2 m of fall that I do not have ... and above all it is well channeled ...

To be continued!! :D

Hello on this page we see a beautiful mill, where is it, and what it served

Michel
0 x
michel avignon handyman
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/10, 12:00

A) Yes to replace the zamac, but it is necessary to extract the bearing (whose cage came into force in the zamac) and thus remake a piece with good ribs ... it's more than recovery ...

B) It is the mill of Hotton in Belgium. It was surely a mill of menier.

The walls and roof have been renovated in 2006 I think.

You must find information on the net.
0 x
michel avignon
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by michel avignon » 19/04/10, 12:53

Christophe wrote:A) Yes to replace the zamac, but it is necessary to extract the bearing (whose cage came into force in the zamac) and thus remake a piece with good ribs ... it's more than recovery ...

B) It is the mill of Hotton in Belgium. It was surely a mill of menier.

The walls and roof have been renovated in 2006 I think.

You must find information on the net.

Hello thank you
A) If I have all the odds little information to make it Realize in Alu, it will be easier to put a new bearing, I can get some at a fair price I just need the diameter of the axis
to make cut, as much to make 2 a X branch according to the number of pale and to drill the holes either to fix the bearing (4 of 10 MM) and those to fix the pale
C) About rectifier sorting ??? the simplest and to have a sorting 5 Pin less loss than 3 in Mono coupling in triangle

D) for your tests I think that the alternator Realize by Primevere (Pictures small wind turbine), because it has a large diameter thus less rapid rotation

Anyway it is necessary that Alternator is
about 20 to 35 ° or 145 ° to 160 ° depending on the direction of rotation so as to compensate for the gyro effect
and not below the Axis

I remain disposition, to give other information to you or to those that it interests

Soon I'll do a blog on my realization a double-acting Magneto 24 V 3 ACA between 300 350 T m

Michel Avignon

ps: edited by Christophe please uncheck the box "Deactivate BBCode" in your profile.
Why ?? What blocks, Being new on this site (it is not checked) Michel
Avignon
0 x
michel avignon handyman
michel avignon
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by michel avignon » 19/04/10, 18:40

Hello
attached drawing of my star realize in Lazer cut

8 Alu branches 8 mm, 20 axis mm Diameter 500 mm

mounted on a stainless steel bearing

Michel Avignon

0 x
michel avignon handyman
michel avignon
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by michel avignon » 20/04/10, 09:35

Hello
for what it interests to see my message on
of electricity producer exercise bike

Michel Avignon :P : Idea:
0 x
michel avignon handyman
moulino51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by moulino51 » 05/06/14, 01:48

Little digging :D

Good evening everyone,

Rather than going on a flat-blade wheel whose shock gives poor performance, it would be better to go to a Poncelet type wheel.
To know: the recurring problem for a blade wheel is its low speed of rotation (it needs a speed multiplier)

For the calculation of the gross power of a fall, the formula is
9,81 * flow in M3 / s * Fall height (in meter).
For a good installation take an overall yield of 0,7 (from the wheel to the terminals of the generator).
For a flat pallet wheel, the yield will be from 0,4 to 0,5

And for a wheel of quality (Sagebien, Poncelet, Zupinger) the Rdt will be able to go up to more than 0,6. :D

GS
0 x
Remundo

Re:

by Remundo » 21/02/24, 12:09

moulino51 wrote:For the calculation of the gross power of a fall, the formula is
9,81*flow in M3/s*Height of fall (in meters).

the flow rate must be expressed in kg/s

or for water, which amounts to the same thing, in L/s

the power will be in Watt (W)
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."