Annual consumption of pellet boiler OKOFEN

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Yacha
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Yacha » 05/02/09, 07:53

hello pear beautiful helena, you are where or exactly? you provide yourself or in pellet?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 05/02/09, 08:23

Pear Belle Helene wrote:1200 liters and we made the Godin in addition. : Mrgreen:

We have talked about it elsewhere, but I also believe that since there is no longer that damn boiling smoke that we hear starting, we are also less attentive.

Me too, at first sight, I am above my estimates because:

- more severe winter, it is obviously (it would be nice if those who stayed on fuel, did not change anything, tell us a little about how they are doing compared to the average of other years)

- I hardly used the fireplace anymore (I didn't bring in wood this summer) while I used about 3 cubic meters each winter ...

- I heat up more because I became very chilly

- and I think we are less attentive, since it is more ecological ...
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 05/02/09, 08:33

yacha wrote:hello pear beautiful helena, you are where or exactly? you provide yourself or in pellet?

Hello,

I am from the south of the Cher department and my pellets come from the Loiret just near Orléans. I no longer have the name in mind but I can send it to you by email.

In July the price was 225 euros per ton inclusive of tax. I got it for 195 euros because I had it delivered at the same time as another person who lives a few km from my home.

You are right Didier, we were less watching and the winter was colder, I am convinced that I will have consumed bcp more with fuel than my usual 1200 l. A friend had refueled at the worst time (it was 1 euro per liter) and she had to refill it qqs weeks ago because she had consumed more.

But yes we should open a son on the fuel consumption of people from forum and ask them.

Have a nice day in the rain here. Hugs. Blondie : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Yacha
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Yacha » 05/02/09, 09:45

Pear Belle Helene wrote:
yacha wrote:hello pear beautiful helena, you are where or exactly? you provide yourself or in pellet?

Hello,

I am from the south of the Cher department and my pellets come from the Loiret just near Orléans. I no longer have the name in mind but I can send it to you by email.

In July the price was 225 euros per ton inclusive of tax. I got it for 195 euros because I had it delivered at the same time as another person who lives a few km from my home.

You are right Didier, we were less watching and the winter was colder, I am convinced that I will have consumed bcp more with fuel than my usual 1200 l. A friend had refueled at the worst time (it was 1 euro per liter) and she had to refill it qqs weeks ago because she had consumed more.

But yes we should open a son on the fuel consumption of people from forum and ask them.

Have a nice day in the rain here. Hugs. Blondie : Mrgreen:

hellos
in my opinion you provide yourself at Bois Up c is the price I pay, for info I have consumed since November about 3.5T I have a poorly insulated 120M2 pavilion, I no longer have the oil boiler so I can not not make a comparison, but the person who lived before me was 2700l a year, with domestic hot water and she was all alone, we sum up 4 :|
0 x
Chaboum
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chaboum » 02/03/09, 01:06

Good day to all,

I regularly visited my silo (self-built), in which I had taken the precaution of making height marks. Nothing could be easier then by a mathematical formula to know the measured volume (the triangle of the inclined plane + above), it is necessary on the other hand during the readings to smooth out the "waves" and holes dug by the "lights" in the screw of background.
Until now, my readings let me hope for a consumption in line with what I had been told: I made 2000L of fuel before (without DHW), so I was hoping for 4T of pellets, or even 5T (with DHW).
My statements:
November 03: Getting started
December 23: 0.71 consumed = average consumption of 0.42
08 February: 1.06 consumed = average monthly consumption of 0.71
February 28: 1.77 consumed !!!!! = monthly average consumption of 2.65 !!!!!
I am at a total of 3.54 T for a start-up on November 03.

what's happening ???? What took him this February ??? vacation okay (but like Christmas!) Lower outside temperature? not too much.
ah, no difference: gone 5 days vacation, I set the vacation program to 15 °. And what happened ?????? I don't know, I was not there!
I worry about this consumption

Please HELP!!!!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 02/03/09, 09:52

chaboum wrote:
what's happening ???? What took him this February ??? vacation okay (but like Christmas!) Lower outside temperature? not too much.

Please HELP!!!!

FYI, a colleague who follows his consumption and chuaffe on fuel told me 10 days ago that his consumption had increased this year by 30% compared to usual ... So in Alsace, yes, he has is colder (not in extreme, but "constantly cold enough")
0 x
tautin25
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tautin25 » 06/04/09, 22:22

logredudon wrote:Last thing: A boiler 15 kW is she well proportioned for a house of 120m2?

Personally I have a 15 kw with DHW for a house of just under 100 m2 with a single wall brick insulation of 42 plus glass wool 20 cm on the roof which dates from 1984 (insulation more at the top today) . I consumed around 2000 L of fuel oil, I am starting my first season and I hope to finish off with 4 T of pellets.

For power, the 15 kw are too important. The boiler stops at the height of winter so which module at minimum power (1/3 of the maximum power) I will ask my installer to reduce it to 10 kw during the first annual visit.

In your case, 15 kw is therefore a maximum power not to exceed the higher model, 25 kw will be very largely oversized and will consume much more. With good insulation you should be able to lower the power to 12 or 10 kw. You have to see to the use.

Installers are still used to sizing pellet boilers like oil boilers (I was offered a 25 kw) by applying a safety margin: serious error! A pellet boiler is not optimized to start and stop every 1/2 hour.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/04/09, 21:58

I fully confirm:

1) the deplorable bad habits, we must fight against

2) for information: I have a 15 kW for 220 m² in Alsace (and it has never run 24 hours continuously, even less thoroughly, this winter!
0 x
tautin25
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tautin25 » 11/04/09, 20:59

chaboum wrote:Good day to all,

ah, no difference: gone 5 days vacation, I set the vacation program to 15 °. And what happened ?????? I don't know, I was not there!
I worry about this consumption

Please HELP!!!!

Good evening everyone,
it seems that this winter is colder than the average, the cold was practically uninterrupted over the period December to February. This is confirmed by the Meteo France statements.
You can find my personal fuel oil and granulated statements on my personal website: http://compteurfioul.free.fr/?/Consommation/
I live in the Doubs.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/04/09, 16:26

I may be a Boeotian from Boeotians! I did not find your data on the pellets. I found the graphics with the pellets (previous data). I also found the photo of your system ...

I see that you spent the winter with the 4 t, it is already a positive result in itself.

A colleague who keeps her fuel account told me that her consumption had increased by 30% for identical comfort. Could someone confirm? Where can we find the DPU of the year?

FYI, I plan to set up the same thing as you from ... an electronic bike computer. For ten euros, you have everything: the magnet (which is fixed in the spokes normally), the sensor (which is fixed on the frame) and the box (which calculates among other things the total distance traveled, which is other than the number of holes * wheel development). I will determine the proportionality between km traveled displayed (theoretically, by bike) and kg of granules extracted by the screw ...
0 x