I would reduce my consumption to reduce my pollution

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
nico0711
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

I would reduce my consumption to reduce my pollution

by nico0711 » 15/06/09, 09:15

Hello, I am interested in reducing the bill for my electricity and gas consumption (because unfortunately I am on Propane, because gdf does not reach my home, since I am more than 90m from the first canalization).
I read all the links of the Forum (From Forum not the salespeople) and I read that photovoltaics was not that profitable and above all was not that ecological either.
So I wanted to know if there were other less polluting solutions and simple ideas.
For example, I am trying to find out if it is possible to have your house tested for heat loss?
I live in the Ain, near Geneva, and I thought of the wind turbine, but I do not know if it is possible in the area? and also the cost of profitability?

In addition I think that renewable energy must first be clean for manufacturing and recycling, otherwise I do not know where is its interest.

I also thought in the regions where it rains a lot, why not make rain mills, that is to say like water mills, at the bottom of each gutter which would generate generators (to study).
Because we are only talking about the energy that comes from heat and wind.
We make good electricity with lake water ...

I think I'm mixing my brains.

See you soon and thank you for those who will help me find solutions for my home.

Thank you
0 x
I forgot to take care of the land. It's better now
Peugeot Boxer 2.8hdi (sofim) of 127cv and 300mkg with 55000kms, it is a phase II of 2003, 9 places, and short model (290C), and I try to reduce my consumption and also reduce the particles harmful to the environment and the lungs of future generations
Home with 1 floor of 140m2, I would like to reduce my heating bills by finding tricks to better isolate it, reduce my water bills and help nature to be more natural
I have 4 children and I would like them to enjoy life as I took advantage and especially that they can smile about their future
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 15/06/09, 17:04

0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 17:05

And a last link to complete: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php : Cheesy:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 15/06/09, 17:09

And yes, thank you Christophe, it's a very interesting thing for newcomers, the search engine ...

At the top of each page you open, too: search and hop you find what you want!

Miawwww :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 17:42

Uh no on econo, you can't find everything you want huh :)

Though....Image

: Mrgreen:
0 x
nico0711
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nico0711 » 15/06/09, 17:52

Hi you two, thanks for the links, I already wrote two or three times on the forum, but when I sent my message it was above all that I wanted to express myself to make a little room in my brain, put on paper my wishes, it's true that I could have done it first on a virtual sheet in Word, but I preferred to write it here so that someone would allow me to put things in order.

For the boiler, that's fine, I have a condensing boiler, gas (propane), which does not consume too much but I wanted above all to find a solution for the waste of heat, so I will go see on one of the links .

For that of diesel and SP95, I have already done the test and asked my participation, now I must read some 40 pages of experience and solution, thank you to the cpt.

And I'm going to take a look at the other three links that you recommended.

thank you for your welcome
0 x
I forgot to take care of the land. It's better now

Peugeot Boxer 2.8hdi (sofim) of 127cv and 300mkg with 55000kms, it is a phase II of 2003, 9 places, and short model (290C), and I try to reduce my consumption and also reduce the particles harmful to the environment and the lungs of future generations

Home with 1 floor of 140m2, I would like to reduce my heating bills by finding tricks to better isolate it, reduce my water bills and help nature to be more natural

I have 4 children and I would like them to enjoy life as I took advantage and especially that they can smile about their future
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/06/09, 23:09

In fact, if you don't want to invest in an audit of 600 euros, I think that consulting a few building professionals to answer a series of simple questions could help you:

- double glazing
- wall structure
- thickness of ceiling insulation
- heat loss in the DHW and heating pipes
- presence of obsolete devices

possibly, I can offer you a deal: exchange of 10 days of vacation in your house for a full audit : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."