Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/04/23, 14:54

Remundo wrote:You can check, what he says is correct. You who seek "truths". All the info can be found online.

Well, if it makes you vomit, no one is forcing you.

Of course, Asselineau the stalker and sexual aggressor who has never reached 1% in the presidential election and who sees CIA plots everywhere is so "right in his boots" that I giggle in admiration! : roll: :(
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 10/04/23, 15:58

As they say at the SNCF: "one swelling can hide another"... I would say even more, such Dupont, "one swelling can hide several others."
I don't think there's a lack of this kind of foodstuffs in terms of geopolitics: "it's all filth and vice, my good sir, to the very depths". : Cheesy:
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/23, 17:51

I would like to know what Mr. Asselineau is accused of and what evidence has been produced, I vaguely heard that his file had been pleaded "in charge" but it seems that for two years, this file has been at a standstill.. .

In all the burning issues of the moment concerning Europe (covid crisis, vaccine combinations, immobility of the UN and the WHO, explosion of gas pipelines, interweaving between lobbyists and links of interest, and when we see the President of the VDL European Commission who exceeds the powers devolved to her function, I am in a state of amazement thinking that the Western world is in regression, we should even speak of decline.

Many see Mr. Asselineau as a man of the right, but I do not see him as such, he is rather a visionary who seems to me more honest than Mélenchon (the deceiver). And I see quite well as relevant many of his (geo)political analyzes of "reasonable" man (without judging them, I do not know them all in their entirety)
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/23, 13:02

LCI turns around and finally comes to its senses??

Sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines: the CIA would have been informed of a Ukrainian project of destruction

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/06/23, 13:38

It is a possibility but would the Ukrainians have had the technical skills to carry out this type of operation which would have required for Ukraine to drop a beacon by plane which would have detonated the charges placed on the gas pipelines then ( and according to the most prominent hypothesis) and this without the slightest Western technical and logistical help...?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/23, 15:19

Probably not…unless prepared well before February 2022…

If not, they suggested, the CIA did…now the ricans are starting to drop Ukraine:

The Washington Post which is no more no less the American empire said that it was Ukraine that sabotaged Nord Stream 1 and 2.
I think that Ukraine does not have the intelligence nor the means to sabotage the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipeline in the Baltic Sea, in depth, with a very reinforced structure...
"From a technical point of view, the four pipelines result from the assembly of segments twelve meters long – approximately 100 segments for each of them. These very robust segments are made of steel tubes, about 000 centimeters thick for more than a meter in diameter, themselves covered with anti-corrosion protection and a very thick layer of concrete (about 4 centimeters) which allows the structure to remain "nailed" to the bottom of the Baltic Sea. All this heap of steel and concrete, 8 tonnes for each segment, moreover brings the total weight of Nord Stream 24 and 1 to the astronomical figure of nearly 2 million tonnes, half of which is steel (in comparison, the Eiffel Tower weighs “only” 10 tons."

Anyone have the Washington Post article?
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/06/23, 15:30

Christophe wrote:[i]The Washington Post which is no more no less the American empire said that it was Ukraine that sabotaged Nord Stream 1 and 2.

No way. I invite you to read the entire articles if possible and not Touites. There's still no proof of anything. : Cheesy:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/06/23, 16:32

BouffonDuBois'Minister of Mainstream Truth"Frankly we missed... His bad faith too

Barzeuh gont naid bas cap de benser bar wildebeest same,
and drink the bar of the choz' HIPS it's ba dournée boy

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/06/23, 16:58

You can always laugh, there's still no proof. Still not. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/06/23, 17:14

I'm not kidding, we don't care whether it's Norway, Finland, Great Britain or whoever did the false flag...

Seymour Hersh understood because his sources were super reliable, otherwise he wouldn't have published...

He understood again that silence was guilty!

Concealment speaks louder than confessions!

IMG_20230607_221235.png
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/nord- ... -cover-up/
Last edited by Obamot the 07 / 06 / 23, 17: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x