Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

by Christophe » 16/12/22, 11:54

Ah yes, I remember him too...

It was very heavy to work with! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 28/12/22, 16:02

Obamot wrote:Excellent example. But still, you should update your brain software : Mrgreen: (probably frozen by the “year 2 bug”) the Chernobyl disaster took place in 1986, during the time of the USSR... We even read in the French media (which have nothing to envy to those of the USSR, and even less in the last 3 years) that the radioactive cloud, no doubt respectful of the French legis, had not dared to cross the border (at least a reboot is required with prior update of the date in 2001, if the hardware supports: mwouahahahaha) : Oops: : Idea: :P

Jz will post some Science & Vie scans from the spring of 1986 about the Chernobyl disaster. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the media of the USSR.

Professor Pellerin's statements are another story and the cloud that does not cross borders is an invention of journalists.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/01/23, 23:21

https://tvl.fr/politique-eco-n0370-avec-jean-francois-auzolle-j-m-jancovici-comme-un-collaborateur-de-davos

Jean-Marc Jancovici, engineer of globalism? The man published a work noticed by the media: "Un monde sans fin". Jean-François Auzolle, a central engineer, got down to reading it to criticize it in "Politique & Eco". He points out lies and statements that are lobbying for the benefit of those who want to get rich with rising energy prices. Friends in the service of an ideology that has transformed the United Nations into a technocratic tool for subversive ends. Jean-François Auzolle also paints a precise portrait of the one that the commissions responsible for establishing a globalized economy are fighting over. As Rabelais said: "Science without conscience is only ruin of the soul". 

To follow the work of JF Auzolle, viewers can refer to the site lefalotier.fr
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/01/23, 01:35

Flytox wrote:Jean-François Auzolle, a central engineer, got down to reading it to criticize it in "Politique & Eco". He points out the lies...
No wonder for a climate-skeptical conspiracy theorist https://crowdbunker.com/v/eL3rgNYDVP
2 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/01/23, 00:09

izentrop wrote:
Flytox wrote:Jean-François Auzolle, a central engineer, got down to reading it to criticize it in "Politique & Eco". He points out the lies...
No wonder for a climate-skeptical conspiracy theorist https://crowdbunker.com/v/eL3rgNYDVP

No, I didn't write this quote, I just copied the text that appeared in the subtitle of the video above by putting " ".
Also, why couldn't we denounce "lies" and be climate skeptical?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 12/01/23, 00:23

izentrop wrote:

It's true that the arguments provided are not crazy, yet I gladly take anything that could put this carbon4 scheme and nutty consulting company in its place, against a backdrop of climate alarmism
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/01/23, 19:54

SebastianL wrote:this carbon shenanigans
source?
0 x
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 12/01/23, 20:06

izentrop wrote:
SebastianL wrote:this carbon shenanigans
source?

myself!
I believe that we are heading straight for a kind of labeling, which will require paying for certifications, as for the "organic" label industry.
In the end it is the taxpayer/customer pigeon who pays for the mismanagement
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/03/23, 17:52

Janco summary:

Janco.jpg
Janco.jpg (60.83 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/05/23, 08:07

I came across an article that totally deserves its place here.

This is'an open letter to Jean-Marc Jancovici by Guy Thérond, former Director of New Technologies at EDF Renewables
I have finished reading "The Endless World", which has finally reflected your ideas for at least the last decade. I'm not going to beat around the bush, it's an anti-renewable energy 'brit', and I find it hard to understand 'why so much hatred', or even worse 'so much condescension'. If I try to condense my main objection into a few words: you totally or almost deny the considerable progress made by renewable energy converters over the past 20 years, and you ignore the progress to come, both on renewable energies and on energy-consuming processes.

[]

First factual objection, without getting into expert disputes, your table on page 161 of "ERDEI (Energy Returned on Energy Invested)" is false: I don't know where you got your figures, and I imagine that they are old and therefore obsolete. The ERDEI for wind power is closer to 40, or even 50; a little over 20 for the photovoltaic that you do not mention

The letter is extensively developed on many points.

Which clearly highlights the (well-known!) anti-EnR bad faith of the national Janco.
0 x