Natural energy that yearns!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Natural energy that yearns!

by Grelinette » 08/08/15, 18:00

Hello everybody

It was a long time since I had bothered you with my favorite subject ... : Cheesy:

Video of an energy that prances (Source: website hippotese)

This video of the machine's manufacturer is even more compelling given the number of applications ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kV1nJwWNos
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/08/15, 18:21

was the era or the treadmill were used, there was also the rut or horses circling ... and the treadmill was criticized as tiring more horses than the manege

I see a defect in the principle of the treadmill: the slope is constant, therefore constant speed the horse should provide constant power if the machine train is a lower power rate increases, unless there is a regulator with brake

if we made a horizontal treadmill by putting a necklace like the horse to pull a cart there would be this problem: the horse would provide just the effort required by the machine: it would end like when he pulls a cart: provided rather weak effort when enough strength and only when to

to use only the necklace without slope draw would have the carpet of the treadmill is longer with a variable slope: if the power is low the horse remains the bottom or it's almost horizontal, and when the power increases it rises or the slope is stronger: as a squirrel cage
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 08/08/15, 18:45

chatelot16 wrote:... If we made a horizontal treadmill by putting a necklace like the horse to pull a cart there would be this problem: the horse would provide just the effort required by the machine: it would end like when he pulls a cart : provided a fairly low effort when enough strength and only when to ...

This is interesting as noticed but I think designers have the treadmill of thinking and probably test the 2 systems.

Already just the fact that the horse advances on an inclined plane makes it possible to put it in place without having to equip it with all its harness (we say "garnish"), and it is already a saving of time for it. man and undoubtedly more comfort for the horse.

One can also ask for us with walkers apartment (which certainly has an engine ...): but is it more efficient to walk on an incline or to focus on a fixed point? ...

bare slope or flat belt with? ... This is the big question!

At first glance I think the slope already compensates the friction forces due to the weight of the walker. (I am tempted to experiment with an old Walker Recycling but it's still a substantial DIY).
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 08/08/15, 18:50

In fact, I think just the slope to force the horse to move forward alone: ​​it will snap on the bar in front of him and walk to stay nearby.

On the flat the horse would stop constantly ... if I may say, without making pun!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/08/15, 10:10

I have already made experience with a treadmill and a dynamo, and it confirms what I have described

if the horse is not tied with a constant slope, slope must be sufficient for the maximum power required by the machine and when the power of the engine decreases, the speed increases and the horse would fall down if it going fast enough

if the power required by the engine decreases one simple solution is to limit the speed by a brake: completely stupid

if the goal is to make electricity an alternative would be a variable speed: when the need for power decreases the regulation system decreases the speed: the horse continues to do a constant force, but sits by advancing slower .. . but there is no simple solution to the mechanical era for this variable speed

the treadmill has not been developed because it was too late: the locomobile took place

if it was necessary to finish developing this idea I think that longer belt with variable slope, or the horse will find alone the right position would be well

Another solution for a not too long carpet, variable slope with a cruise control if it slowed because marchine require more power a bailer increases the slope ... if the power decreases the regulator decreases the slope to the horse to rest oneself

this kind of controller is a very long time for the water turbine in the mill: a measure centrifugal speed regulator and control a hydraulic system that has enough force to open or close the water came
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/08/15, 10:16

I doubt this is a very frolicsome activity for our four-legged friends ...Image
The work is a specific invention in a single animal species that suffers a lot besides: why harp on not pretentious species for a penny but have the intelligence not spend their energy as necessary or fun things ?
Last edited by Ahmed the 09 / 08 / 15, 10: 28, 3 edited once.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/08/15, 10:17

they are nice your horses ...

Fortunately they do not know they are dying for nothing! Because there are few kicks that get lost! : Cheesy:
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: A natural energy that yearns!

by hic » 09/08/15, 10:35

Grelinette wrote:Hello everybody

It was a long time since I had bothered you with my favorite subject ... : Cheesy:

Video of an energy that prances (Source: website hippotese)

This video of the machine's manufacturer is even more compelling given the number of applications ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kV1nJwWNos

hi Grelinette
missing a flywheel and regulator!

When he canine traction?

dogs we need exercise, like humans,
and it is more utilitarian than giving exercise his dog by making run after his car! : Mrgreen: while it might take you.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/08/15, 10:57

I went to a recement hypodrome has Montignac Charente on: it shows a rut powered electric motor I guess it's for echauffement ... poor horse, what they are made to do

before the steam engine there were manege to operate certain machine

as soon as the steam engine was available it was glimpse that it was more profitable than horses

we continued to use the horses to pull the cart because the steam engine could not get there ... but running a horse around in circles was a waste

put a horse on a treadmill is even worse waste if the treadmill is wrong damn
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/08/15, 11:22

hic, you write:
What about the canine traction?
Dogs need exercise, like humans

You know what they say dogs? : Lol:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."