mesampoulesgratuites.fr free bulbs really?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
morgaf
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

mesampoulesgratuites.fr free bulbs really?

by morgaf » 21/10/16, 23:43

For some time I see everywhere a pub? (even on econology) for free led bulbs. Someone already ordered? is there a wolf? I am tempted but suspicious. Thank you
0 x
Christophe

Re: Free Bulbs

by Christophe » 21/10/16, 23:46

Never seen that ... a screenshot would be welcome ...

After the ad on the internet is like the promises of the policies: it engages only those who believe in it! : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/10/16, 23:54

It is a government offer that ends soon. https://www.mesampoulesgratuites.fr/
It is a condition of resource, you must give the references of his tax form. The ceilings are rather low.
If your income exceeds the thresholds set by the Ministry of Energy: pack of 10 LED bulbs to 34,99 €
My sister-in-law has received the free 10.

Just fill out the form to find out.
I'm surprised we're not aware here :o

The bulbs are 9W / 800 lm, it's maybe not the best, I have 6 W that make 806 lm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/16, 00:23

It's Greenwashing ...

1) Lighting now only represents a few% of the electro-energy bill!

2) Instead of making people aware of the ecology and energy savings (because energy is expensive), bin no we do the opposite we disempower them by giving them free stuff that anyway will not change anything to the energy bill of France?

3) It is not the tax form that we should ask but just the model of smartphone they have in their pocket !!! I bet that most of the "eligible" have a smartphone over 200 € that they renew every year !!

Hang on while you're there: what's your sister-in-law's smartphone?

4) On each "100 €" saved (much less in reality: what costs is the import price) how many hours of employees or civil servant are needed to process the files?

5) The worst is the success met in a few months (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mesampoulesgratuites.fr), those who have this idea have a powerful network of relationships ... and the pigeons are extremely numerous ...

6) How much has affected the company that imports the bulbs? Bakchich, bakchich ...: Mrgreen:

7) EDF subsidizing wood heating is for when? Because it would be really good for the planet :)

ps: I still hope that it is not a private company that handles the files ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/16, 00:35

izentrop wrote:Just fill out the form to find out.
I'm surprised we're not aware here :o

Bin so now we are! Too bad we have not been before ...

izentrop wrote:The bulbs are 9W / 800 lm, it's maybe not the best, I have 6 W that make 806 lm

Must also see the life ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: mesampoulesgratuites.fr free bulbs really?

by izentrop » 22/10/16, 01:09

the installation of the pack of LED bulbs distributed by mesampoulesgratuites.fr allows to realize 80% electricity saving on the lighting, is close to 100 euros per year and per household. http://www.lemoniteur.fr/article/2-mill ... 6-32435353
but as it is to replace compact fluorescent bulbs is no longer 80% and as you say, lighting is not the most greedy.
Are the Chinese doing business, unless it's a European manufacturing?

I had already reported in a subject and there is still time to order until 1 / 11
It is indicated 15000 hours on the site (lifetime of the bulbs).
Last edited by izentrop the 22 / 10 / 16, 01: 20, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/16, 01:19

- 15000h is low as LED life (but we understand even better the scam of the operation: to charge 100 € to the government 10 bulbs that cost 1 € to 2 € piece to buy)

- 100 € economy is compared to incandescent bulbs (see your note) or they have been banned for years!

- If there are European LEDs ... made here by ... Chinese companies : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: it's the reverse delocalization that is starting!

So what's the smartphone model of your beautiful sister ???
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/10/16, 09:06

1. We can be against the principle and enjoy it anyway
  2. 15000h is what we see on current CE bulbs.
  3. When you type 806lm (60 W incandescent light), you find 9.5 W- 10 W instead https://www.google.fr/search?q=806lm&ie ... 8wfd_YCADQ
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/16, 12:30

Yes good I admit I got a little upset last night :D
But all the same I find sad to have to subsidize energy savings at such a low level for people to get started!

Especially for those who have more trouble to join the 2 tips! Because it is they who should first equip themselves to reduce their bill.

And do not say do not say they do not have 100 € to put in bulbs ...everything is a question of priorities!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/10/16, 13:54

It would be sad to further stigmatize the poor who have a greater social need than others to display an outward sign of belonging to our society. I remember a manager who came to work in an old two-horse: he did not need to show that he was a manager, since he was (anecdote from an old era, before the fashion "bling-bling" of the "uninhibited relationship to money" *.

* That is to say without a certain moral reserve or a simple decency ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."