Control "water" radiators

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Control "water" radiators

by phil59 » 10/04/23, 22:18

I ("a craftsman") is finishing a room in my house, and as the radiators have been installed for about 20 years, and the thermostatic valves are still closed, I am going to change them, as well as the "T" settings.

For the head of the valves, I want to try

thermostat on valve.JPG
thermostat on valve.JPG (91.81 KiB) Consulted 1403 times

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005002433465221.html

A priori it's "zigbee", and since the time that I have installed jeedom, it will be the occasion.

It is a room that will rarely be used, on weekdays, but on weekends.

Have you ever tried these "tricks"?

If it works well, I intend to equip the main rooms with it, and it will be "them", who will trigger the boiler if necessary, with a tp lower, by 2°, or other, than what will be "programmed".
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Controlling "water" radiators

by izentrop » 10/04/23, 23:07

Hello,
I don't see much point. I have classic mechanical thermostats. Once the right setting has been found for the room, there is no reason to alter it.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Controlling "water" radiators

by phil59 » 10/04/23, 23:55

izentrop wrote:Hello,
I don't see much point. I have classic mechanical thermostats. Once the right setting has been found for the room, there is no reason to alter it.

For your accommodation maybe, not for mine.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"