Compliance Table Electrical Three Phase Not Balanced! Linky jumping!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Compliance Table Electrical Three Phase Not Balanced! Linky jumping!

by Christophe » 11/02/24, 00:12

Remundo wrote:I have two three-phase Linkys, they accept unbalanced powers.

Of course they accept them...for now...

Until some fucking stupid technocratic law (from the EU SS probably) of my 2 makes you pay for the imbalance...whether it is in consumption or production...

They now have all the tools in their hands to do it...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/02/24, 00:34

yup,

Personally, I fear more a shift from electricity to transport, with huge taxes, as we already know about fuels.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/24, 01:45

You don’t know the Belgian prosumer SS tax? : Mrgreen:

It's super funny: it's an SS tax that makes ALL the (bastard "rich") owners of PV panels pay a flat rate for installed kWc to compensate for the so-called network "costs". (ps: like the tax, any breakdowns are the responsibility of the owner)

All this, because (on paper) the others preferred to go on vacation to the Caribbean or buy the latest Ishit than to invest in the PV so you understand it was an injustice to be filled...

Others lied by saying that it was to improve the capacity of the network to absorb PV production (simplet was...and he still is...except that reality proves him 100% wrong) the proof that no...

Because currently (2 years after the application of the tax) there are legal proceedings in progress because the network can no longer accept peak PV production in certain areas... and therefore the inverters, although heavily taxed, are dropping out. ..

In short, it's a double penalty (the tax + the loss of injection), others will say a generalized assholery...and I'm one of them!

But when I dared to say here that the prosumer tax was an asshole here I was screwed over by little buffoons like simpleton, the buffoon in the service of the lobbies... : Evil:

: Arrow: solar-photovoltaic / photovoltaic-the-Belgian-prosumer-tax-is-a-financial-and-political-scam-t16753.html
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 11/02/24, 04:28

sicetaitsimple wrote:To my knowledge no, linky triggers when one of the phases exceeds the power.

OK, so no advantage to switching to linky to save on the sorting subscription.
It would also have surprised me if Enedis used the capabilities of the linky to the user's advantage, it's not made for that.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/24, 05:19

Petrus wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:To my knowledge no, linky triggers when one of the phases exceeds the power.

OK, so no advantage to switching to linky to save on the sorting subscription.
It would also have surprised me if Enedis used the capabilities of the linky to the user's advantage, it's not made for that.

Don't believe all the lobbie trolls, they are paid to manipulate you on the internet...
0 x