Time change and save electricity

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
pirate
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pirate » 28/03/07, 20:51

0 x
A people who sacrificed his freedom for security deserves neither the one nor the other!
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 09/04/07, 11:50

from May to September, it is well day in the concerned time slots, as well in the morning as the evening. The economy would be done anyway. the lighting economy is only real as the day gets longer by one hour. What is it? wholesale 2 times 15 days ...
These savings would be offset by the need to keep the morning warm-up longer in the calendar.
But the statistics showing the savings are based on the electricity consumption of the week before and after the shift, it does not take into account other energies or the rest of the summer period. On the other hand, we multiply well by the number of weeks of all the summer period.
On the other hand, the evening car trips occurring at a hotter hour, we note 10% ozone and 15% peroxyacetyl nitrate more in town at these times. Leisure activities also last longer, leading to an increase in car travel.
At present, one wonders if daylight saving time is not maintained simply because one does not want to admit that one has been mistaken. In any case, the economic arguments are obsolete.

Rest the pleasure of long summer evenings ... 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/08, 18:59

Like all winters, we lose an hour (or gain one depends on the point of view) ...

Two small remarks:

a) energy saving, for those who still ask the exact reason come from the fact that there is more activity in the morning than in the evening. So it's better a dark evening than a dark morning in terms of energy consumption ... This is explained in more detail above in this topic.

(b) more specifically, if you want the forum at the right time, you have to put GTM + 1 in place of GMT + 2 in your profile
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 27/10/08, 19:55

For now, just ask the rabbit ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Ibis.
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ibis. » 06/01/09, 22:00

And the removal of advertising after 20 h on public channels, it must save 15 minutes of energy consumption per day in a good proportion of households?

No doubt very effective to save nuclear energy, and this without having heard moan EDF. Very strong Sarko. : Lol:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 22/03/09, 08:36

Hello

shift to summer time on Saturday night next, ie in the night of 28 at 29 March 2009 at 2 am in the morning.

for information, http://www.industrie.gouv.fr/energie/de ... e_heur.htm where we learn that some countries already applied this principle for much longer than us, as in the United Kingdom and Ireland that have done since the first world war!

jeff
0 x
Christophe

Re: Time change and electrical energy savings

by Christophe » 25/03/12, 10:40

Christophe wrote:is anyone among us serious about the issue?

A little reminder / answer as it is current: the energy benefit of the time change comes from the difference in activity between morning and evening.

It is considered that there is more activity so need lighting / energy in the morning at 7h than the evening at 19h.

Downside: this measure is all the more effective as the share of lighting is large in the electricity consumption of a country, out, it seems to me that it has dropped since the establishment of daylight saving time. ..
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 25/03/12, 12:17

Hello Christophe, I prefer not to bend over you never know who is behind : Mrgreen:
However, there is access to some data now.
http://www.rte-france.com/fr/developpem ... -francaise.
Just look at removing the exports and it can already give an idea, comparing the days.
When to those who put forward yes, but it is hotter wet.
change of time or not the time would be the same.
a + claude
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/12, 12:22

clasou wrote:change of time or not the time would be the same.
a + claude

Yes, but if you stay longer (compared to solar time) under the duvet, so you light and even less heat ...

In fact the time change also makes heating savings (even if it is not electric) ... I think ...

The minimum temperature is reached 1h after sunrise.
The maximum temperature 2h after the zenith (ie 16h in summer, 15h in winter with us).
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 25/03/12, 12:37

Yes, but if you stay in the morning, it may be that you went to sleep later, so conso too.
Me I think it is better in this case try shutters open since you will sleep but the sun will have started to warm up.
So what if you leave the shutters closed?
Now is not it better to reinforce the insulation that will make fun of the time.
Ah Ah, you did not see that coming
: Lol:
Good to be serious, I think, that it is a false subject, a little like any other one who has been covering things since then, and we know that everyone will remain on these positions.
Ah, as far as I'm concerned in Vienna, I do not need heating anymore.
a + claude
0 x