ROI calculation of a CFL or LED

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
e-conologue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by e-conologue » 22/01/09, 20:05

Calms you!

We can not talk about all the arguments at the same time. The kif-kif was clearly related to the price. Of course it's better to throw a cheap lamp than ten cheap. We still do not talk about the ratio of energy gain against the pollution of our homes by mercury (these for another forum).

I find more info on the 15m issue, actually there is a bit of overconsumption at boot time but that is not the reason for the 15m calculation. It is rather due to the racoursisment of the life of a fluo with reignition frequent. The number of ignitions is the main factor determining the life of the lamp, not hours of service always displayed.

http://lightingdesignlab.com/articles/s ... escent.htm

Rest is how these calculations are sconces with compact, wear is the same but shorter tube and the electronic starter must exchange gifts. It's probably shorter.

Yes, I am concerned, but I do not take the subject as a belief or religuese I feel the bottom of my soul endangered by a different opinion.

collere of the reactions or any person disagrees become a deserving heratic was being burnt alive is pointless. We need to see the facts calmly and discuss.

you is not a éconologue ...

Well, I have two manufactures solar water heater installations of all parts, if ca you please. Having found effective techniques I share my knowledge freely and for free with others.

http://solaire-chauffe-eau.info/panneau ... troduction

then I made a system for rotating a PV array that maximizes performance by following the sun (all with recoup).

http://piments.com/solar/scroll.html

The -ologue suffix indicates somebody who studied a subject. I find it justified.

:D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/09, 20:56

econologue wrote:We still do not talk about the ratio of energy gain against the pollution of our homes by mercury (these for another forum).

With the shit yes ... Megaman bulbs such have since early 2008 all of Amalgammes, so more liquid or gaseous mercury ...

econologue wrote:I find more info on the 15m issue, actually there is a bit of overconsumption at boot time but that is not the reason for the 15m calculation. It is rather due to the racoursisment of the life of a fluo with reignition frequent. The number of ignitions is the main factor determining the life of the lamp, not hours of service always displayed.

Strongly agree and that's what I said above ... you look like you have not read? It has absolutely NOTHING to do with over-consumption ... must use the RIGHT words ... to wear the rigor ...

Now this statement is obsolete with the new quality bulbs generations (Megaman, Philips, Osram ...) that are insensitive to the ON / OFF repeated ...

The Chinese website you quote relates to technology bulbs obsolete since 10 years is not very smart to continue to disseminate such information ... Obviously taking bulbs € 2 not dream ...

econologue wrote:Rest is how these calculations are sconces with compact, wear is the same but shorter tube and the electronic starter must exchange gifts. It's probably shorter.

It does not make sense: I make calculations for the future by the past !!

econologue wrote:collere of the reactions or any person disagrees become a deserving heratic was being burnt alive is pointless. We need to see the facts calmly and discuss.

I am not angry, just when we racoute salads, I say loudly. If ca Please not it is the same ...

econologue wrote:
you is not a éconologue ...

Well, I have two manufactures solar water heater installations of all parts, if ca you please. Having found effective techniques I share my knowledge freely and for free with others.

Ok I take this then : Oops:
0 x
e-conologue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by e-conologue » 22/01/09, 22:22

Good if you're not angry you can moderate the tone.

all good that you not like it's the Chinese : Lol: not very intellegent as you say yourself even.

I find your aggressive and not very frucueuse speech.

Good trade.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/09, 23:22

I think I apologized for not éconologue?

Ah well ok it's not only Chinese prevents that these are information outdated ... and yes there is a lot of Chinese shit on the market, although we have to distinguish between products designed "here" and produced in China and Chinese design-production products ...

For less than 10 000 € any merchant can make "his" own range of Chinese bulbs with your logo on it ... in fact the same bulbs as the competitor except the logo changes ... it's this kind of bulb which will be sold "unbranded" at 2 or 3 € ... this is also what Ikea does ...

For your education, here is what is the Ingenium Technology Megaman:
http://www.megaman.de/ueberuns/ingenium ... index.html

Otherwise stp make an effort on spelling is painful to read ...

Discussion close!

Good shopping and still think about this discussion it's not because I write in bold that I'm pissed off :)
0 x
andre-34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Calculating return on investment of a CFL or

by andre-34 » 23/01/09, 18:15

Sorry good people to go against the current.
I've had fluorescent lamps for years.
I had bought the first philips set in ultra-strong cylindrical glass globes ...

1 - Sustainability!
It is clear that the announced times, it's a scam!
Do not buy bulbs with a lifetime in hours, you might not make you pay.
Choose a displayed time in years and request an invoice because the receipt sere unreadable even before one year.

When I see 15000 hours, I'm sick!
Try to put in places of common passages, outside on detectors etc ...
Often more, it would be enough to change a component and the bulb could leave ...
Nay! you have to balance it all!
Would compel manufacturers to replace the pellets free and separate tubes and caps!

2 - pollution!
These are real trash and I weigh my words.
They contain mercury, cadmium and other crap (bromaldéhydes etc.)
They contain several types of electronic components (transistors, resistors, capacitors) that are polluting and non-recyclable for some. They require several production lines in factories located in countries that do not care a lot of mercury from the water.
There is also a transformer ...

3 - lighting!
Often short of what is announced in comparison ... In fact compared with the incandescence of 30 years and not those doped with krypton and whatnot.
This is especially true when the lamp is low power.
I just changed the 7 lamps of a large chandelier that illuminates a large room. Finding: despite the power of equity conso it is far from even LUMENS. We are left with yellowish faces in an atmosphere of a death vigil (Philips more than 60 euros).
Moreover, these small lights meant to be installed in chandeliers are decked out with a large base that makes the light goes to the ceiling but not below!

4 - they are more efficient heating least because it produces more light ... True. But as a rule it is winter they are longer used (by far) the incandescent involved heating.

5 - electromagnetic radiation:
Much higher in frequency than that of the sector ...

Conclusion:
We will still impose a ukase ...
If it can be justified on bulbs 60 100 to W (and the conditions that may change the base as the starter of a neon), the replacement of small power lamps is null and void.

We know that at least 10% of the lamps will be balanced in nature!
How many children will have fun with the powder after a broken?

We hear about recycling when it's because of his dangerousness that recovers!

I hesitate between SHAME ANGER and being taken for a ball at this point !!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/09, 18:27

andre-34 wrote:Choose a displayed time in years and request an invoice because the receipt sere unreadable even before one year.

Ah ah ah, well it falls well the Megaman it is marked 13 years but I think that you dream "a little" to make you exchange a product with 10 or 15 € after 10 years ... : Mrgreen:

For the rest I do not feel a lot of hate and frustration ... If you bought shit you can not blame us ... You had to document before ...

For pollution: yes it is a problem, more reason to buy more durable bulbs ... the calculator puts prominently ...

Can't you stand the "yellowish"? So take some "nature color" bulbs daylight as the sun, Here are some models: economic and LED bulbs
0 x
andre-34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by andre-34 » 23/01/09, 21:50

I rarely buy crap ...

I soon saw from the beginning that the lamps functioning 2 balls shortly!
So I bought brands (OSRAM, Philips and MEGAMAN) to realize that the displayed times are VERY FANCIFUL ....
OSRAMs seem to illuminate better than others in small powers ...
Megaman gives me a period in time he remembers ... So I buy Philips expressed in years (and I store bills, sick of me chew)
It seems there is also a section set goat put cabbage on What to choose on these lamps and their duration, which is not always linked to the price!

For the rest: Clim reversible (not working in the summer, a heat pump we take you for a ball in France) for the ground only Mitsubishi 5 outputs on which there are 3 ground units only (it's an old hut and I did not want to get any holes for pipes) to be sure not to freeze at -5 ° C because I do not want to annoy my neighbors with a wood heater.

Schüco photovoltaic roof (Roto / SOLARWATT) single crystal (again we have for you a ball)

The rest is in keeping ...

The other two floors are HEATED only 30 minutes before going to the pile. Last week 11 ° C in the rooms.
The ceiling between the first and the ground floor is well insulated (floor tiles, lime and joists tight)

Having said what a godsend for the government (VAT) and for producers who avoid fighting, as it will be imposed.

I repeat, these lamps are environmentally speaking disgusting, especially small powers given the number that will complete in nature.

For lamps light of day, thank you for the link ... They are certainly good but I do not see a chandelier pendants old as Herod (though I not put candles)

Christophe wrote:
andre-34 wrote:Choose a displayed time in years and request an invoice because the receipt sere unreadable even before one year.

Ah ah ah, well it falls well the Megaman it is marked 13 years but I think that you dream "a little" to make you exchange a product with 10 or 15 € after 10 years ... : Mrgreen:

For the rest I do not feel a lot of hate and frustration ... If you bought shit you can not blame us ... You had to document before ...

For pollution: yes it is a problem, more reason to buy more durable bulbs ... the calculator puts prominently ...

Can't you stand the "yellowish"? So take some "nature color" bulbs daylight as the sun, Here are some models: economic and LED bulbs
You know
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/09, 22:05

0 x
andre-34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by andre-34 » 23/01/09, 22:15

This is real déconologie :D

Christophe wrote:Image
0 x