Connectivity computer network on the shop

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
delnoram

by delnoram » 19/05/08, 20:03

Christophe wrote:So it's m * rd * according to you? How was it?

Break in connection or very low flow?

Not necessarily, everything depends on the electrical network on which you use line length disturbance ect, the wifi poses the same problems distance (with obstacle), thickness of the walls.
So know what you want to do and under what conditions.

few successful connections, in fact one and very short duration.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 19/05/08, 20:03

I tested the CPL in hotels when I go on training in Avignon, and at home thanks to my new FBXHD.
CPL works well. On the other hand as soon as we put a surge protection the signal does not pass anymore. Similarly, between the floor and the ground floor the signal does not pass. But I have a differential switch 30 mA that protects the DRC and another upstairs. I suspect the coils in these switches will block the high-frequency signal that carries the signal (acting like chokes).
By the way, do the cables make antenna for this HF signal? This would be to test.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/08, 15:48

Ok for clarification, it's far from working well so ...

Here is a small example of possible network configuration in RJ45:

0 x
damslebeta
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by damslebeta » 24/06/08, 00:11

Hello,

I personally use the CPL for over a year and there is no problem, it works great, the flow is very stable. I moved from a house with a little old electrical network to a recent flat and in both cases no problem.
In the house my freebox was on the ground floor and my computer on the first floor and everything worked.
The CPL is very convenient for a network when you are a tenant for example and we do not want to take the lead, just plug and everything works alone.
Free makes an offer for two CPL boxes to 50 €, it's not too expensive (unless you have lots of computers everywhere).

Here it was just to share with you my "little" experience on the PLC.
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 24/06/08, 09:14

what practical flow do you have with CPL?
0 x
stipe
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by stipe » 20/02/12, 15:37

Good after a search on the forum, I come across this old subject, so already, sorry for the exhumation ...
But I'm in line with the origin of the subject:
An RJ45 network consumes less power (no wifi router that runs 24 / 24), is more durable (rare are wifi routers that take 20 years ...) and emits no electromagnetic wave.

To make a network in your house in RJ45 is to make a reliable, secure, sustainable, healthy and economical network.

ok for me, in the renovation of my house, I spend RJ45 cables to be more energy efficient more durable (rabbit) and everything and everything, that I can understand.
But now that I have started come the moment of the question:
How do I connect all this?
My case: I have a box (from SFR but I doubt the interest of this precision) with an RJ45 jack, and I say two or more RJ45 jacks in my house with RJ45 cable that goes well, kind of plugging in 2 PCs, (from what I read) is there a way to wire all this into BUS topology and thus avoid having to plug a router / splitter between my PCs and my Box, because econolo level, I do not see the interest of having this kind of machine to import, buy and finally run 24 / 24, my box irritates me already to turn all day ...

So the little computer geniuses, an idea? (PS I'm not addicted to super mega death rate, and open to experiments ...).

Thank you for your help
0 x
"the goal of every life is to end" !.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/02/12, 18:23

you need an ethernet switch:

it's a small box with as much grip as there is user

we find switches 5port 15euro

it is not essential to put a big central switch with as much port as socket ... we can put more switch to different places to reduce the cable length
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/12, 18:27

All the boxes are now switch (4 port + 1 or 2 for TV) no?

The hidden consumption of a Box is far from negligible and if used for the Adsl TV, it must stay lit more when watching TV ... of course ...

I heard that some box could not be cut because requiring a re configuration (strange but good ...)

Otherwise you can use an anti-standby power strip with several "intelligently" connected switches. https://www.econologie.com/shop/multipri ... -p-60.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/02/12, 18:48

note on the CPL: it sends high frequency in the 220V son and as there is a lot of parasitic equipment must CPL boxes sends strong enough power to pass ... and all son 220 no shielded serve as antenna

Cpl is the best way to have a lot of unnecessary HF throughout the house

other detail this HF does not pass in the winding of the meter or differential circuit breaker: it does not leave the house

it does not go from one phase to another: problem for home powered by three-phase
0 x
stipe
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by stipe » 20/02/12, 21:04

chatelot16 wrote:you need an ethernet switch:

it's a small box with as much grip as there is user

we find switches 5port 15euro

it is not essential to put a big central switch with as much port as socket ... we can put more switch to different places to reduce the cable length

ok, but a switch must also connect to the 220?
because I'm already not happy to have to leave my box plugged 24h / 24 because of the phone, so a switch and it really makes the cons for nothing ...
0 x
"the goal of every life is to end" !.

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"