Need your advice: solar and heat pump

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
alex276
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by alex276 » 05/08/09, 09:56

ITE = External Thermal Insulation

As part of an eco loan, the alternatives would be condensing boiler with replacement of radiators + solar hot water tank.

ITE remains my priority, but it is for me, for the moment, off budget.

ALEX
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/09, 09:58

Ah so you talked about PAC and isolation ...

Yes the insulation of the external walls is also very expensive ... related to the potential gains.

Better to insulate the roof (but surely already done?)
0 x
alex276
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by alex276 » 05/08/09, 11:19

As explained at the beginning of my project, the attic insulation is no longer feasible, since they were totally redecorated just a month ago, the only option being an insulation of the attic from the outside, but who it is also proves very expensive. My roofs are isolated moderately, with the temperatures of the moment, the inertia of the 3 gables me much more than the roof.

Unfortunately, I'm not green, I try to find a compromise between budget, economy and ecology, without having to redo work already undertaken.

The initial project was PAC and solar balloon, following various advices, I headed for an ITE, I totally proscribed the CAP which did not convince me at all despite several interviews with commercials.

So to date, I'm waiting for a last estimate of ITE which I hope will be more reasonable, otherwise I will return to a condensing boiler and the solar balloon which is still relevant (if my city council accepts my request for works).

Alex
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/08/09, 18:50

alex276 wrote:So to date, I'm waiting for a last estimate of ITE which I hope will be more reasonable, otherwise I will return to a condensing boiler and the solar balloon which is still relevant (if my city council accepts my request for works).

Alex

You can give here the outline of the estimate (m² of insulated walls, insulation employee / thickness and prices)?
It interests me to have an idea and I think I would not be the only one.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
alex276
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by alex276 » 01/09/09, 14:17

Hello,

I finally got all my quotes and I enter the phase of financing and subsidy (pending the authorization of my town hall for the work).

For the heating part ECS, I have 2 proposals:
- Chappee Luna condensing boiler 3 premium 1.24 HTE H 24KW, and solar hot water cylinder 300 double liters exchanger chappee solar, 4 steel radiators including 1 dry towel. All for 11 600.00 euros
- combined condensing boiler and solar tank Dedietrich solneo SGC24 soil, ECS integrated 200 liters, 4 steel radiators including 1 dry towel. All for 12 200.00 euros

The top adds my insulation quote to 15 000.00 euros.

Can someone advise me concerning the quotes for heating: quality, reliability of the brands, combined or dissociated, economy made ....

Thanks for your help
alex
0 x
alex276
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by alex276 » 28/09/09, 14:47

The quotes are signed and the work dated, so I can answer targol:

I made a request for eco loan 25 000.00 euros, which is distributed as follows:

- quotation ITE: 115m² of polishing with polystyrene insulation parexlanco 150mm + hydraulic coating, as well as 40m² of single plastering with hydraulic coating = 14 700.00 euros
- laying of a condensing boiler 24kw Chappee luna 3 premium HTE + 1 dry towel + 4 radiators soft heat + laying of 2 thermal solar panels + hot water cylinder 300 liters extra gas. = 10 800.00 euros

And that´s it
Alex
0 x