Solar DHW Quote, good or not good?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/05/09, 19:52

No, it is quite feasible: many workers earn a net net of 1250-1400 euros / month (taxes paid).
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 28/05/09, 23:12

elephant wrote:No, it is quite feasible: many workers earn a net net of 1250-1400 euros / month (taxes paid).
That's not what I asked you ...

Have you already had employees?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 23:35

Woodcutter wrote:Elephant, at 30 € MO, you pay them under the SMIC your employees? :|

Yes to the black smic : Mrgreen:

Without laughing: in Belgium it's not the same, we take taxes on income from wages, on your payslip: it therefore hurts a little less (at least you feel it less if you don't look at your pays in detail) and therefore the difference between gross and net is more important ...

Contrary to the myth created by "Johnny", Belgium is one of the countries in Europe where the work of the "lower and middle classes" is the most heavily taxed: more than in France!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 29/05/09, 00:36

The CESI quotation that I retained includes:
- 2 panels SCHUCO Premium SolDG. either 5m² of sensors.
- A 300 double liter exchanger (the gas boiler will supply the top exchanger) with sanitary regulator.
- supply + installation + VAT 5.5

TOTAL 4.250 € TTC

The panels will be integrated into the roof and photovoltaic panel fields to which they agree dimensionally and visually.
8)

Considering the specifics (high-end material, particular assembly ...), I find this price "acceptable". :?
This site gives right to a tax credit of 1750 € approximately ...

It comes back with the price of the material not assembled in DIY superstores ... without accessories, commissioning, warranty ...
My installer is a discreet company that has been established for more than 30 years (my parents were customers), he masters all the trades necessary for this project and has all the approvals qualisol, qualiPV, Qualigaz ...

Finally, the more I peel my quote and compare it to your arguments, the more I am comforted in my choice.
8) :? :P : Mrgreen:
0 x
alex276
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by alex276 » 09/07/09, 14:12

citro wrote:The CESI quotation that I retained includes:
- 2 panels SCHUCO Premium SolDG. either 5m² of sensors.
- A 300 double liter exchanger (the gas boiler will supply the top exchanger) with sanitary regulator.
- supply + installation + VAT 5.5

TOTAL 4.250 € TTC

The panels will be integrated into the roof and photovoltaic panel fields to which they agree dimensionally and visually.
8)

Considering the specifics (high-end material, particular assembly ...), I find this price "acceptable". :?
This site gives right to a tax credit of 1750 € approximately ...

It comes back with the price of the material not assembled in DIY superstores ... without accessories, commissioning, warranty ...
My installer is a discreet company that has been established for more than 30 years (my parents were customers), he masters all the trades necessary for this project and has all the approvals qualisol, qualiPV, Qualigaz ...

Finally, the more I peel my quote and compare it to your arguments, the more I am comforted in my choice.
8) :? :P : Mrgreen:

You got a very good price your installer does not come into the 77 ??? it interests me greatly?

Alex
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/09, 14:50

It's not a very good price, it's a fair price.

5m² and a balloon of 300L posed ca not worth more than that ... after it depends on the MO ie the specificity of each site (access to the roof for example ...).

So I think, a fair price! Citro you can say yes I think ... you will hardly find better ...
0 x
alex276
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by alex276 » 09/07/09, 15:13

I agree that it is a fair price, I would like the entrepreneurs I meet at the moment to show me so much accuracy.

ALEX
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/09, 15:15

Ben can be that the configuration of your house is much more delicate than that of Citro I do not know ...

You can always ask Citro to make a copy of the quote and put it in front of you.

It's a good way to negotiate.
0 x
alex276
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by alex276 » 09/07/09, 15:34

the call is launched Citro !!! if you could share me your quote?

Thanks in advance...

I do not think it is difficult to intervene on my house, judge for yourself in the photo.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/09, 15:36

Actually it seems to me easy to roof, to see where is located the rest of your installation / South Pan.

ps: I deleted your email (best way to be spam), send him an MP by clicking on MP at the bottom of one of his messages ...
0 x