Search found 25 results

by Dany Dutheil
23/02/14, 19:21
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Tip heating advice
answers: 0
views: 2591

Tip heating advice

For a room that is used very occasionally and without a chimney vent, which heating would you recommend? It is well insulated walls, floor and ceiling but it is 48 m2 and it is north. No matter how much I look, except for the damn electricity, I can't see ... And again what type of radiator? Java...
by Dany Dutheil
12/11/12, 14:23
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : Which product to be injected against rising damp?
answers: 7
views: 9881

Which product to be injected against rising damp?

Hello, I have read all the old subjects on the subject but they are already a bit old ... What's new under the sun concerning these products to be injected to fight against humidity in the walls? is resin still the best of the best? What advice to give to someone who wants to do it themselves? 6 ...
by Dany Dutheil
01/04/11, 18:15
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : BRF and may attract termites
views: 16551

It sure works! my dentist can not believe it ... For birch, I knew but do not live in a birch region (we are vines or pines!) and it costs quite expensive ... so I remains with mag chloride. , sea buckthorn (I just planted 12 feet with BRF around!). Who...
by Dany Dutheil
01/04/11, 10:58

Thank you Bidouille! I was also reassured by the "shredders" of the household garbage union in my home who offer this service to locals: grind their BRF for free and give them back. They explained to me ... And a tip against falling teeth: Quinton's serum. Very e ...
by Dany Dutheil
26/03/11, 16:52

BRF and may attract termites

I want to put mulch from shrub branches (BRF) on my flower beds at the edge of the house but "they" tell me that the carbon contained in this BRF attracts termites and can therefore eventually introduce the devastators into the house, walls and framework? What do you think Thank you for ...
by Dany Dutheil
17/03/11, 22:50
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Horizontal domestic wind turbine
answers: 11
views: 9217

Thank you ! Nhéolis does not recommend installation on the roof because of vibrations and on the ground, a concrete footprint of 3m .... As for the price € 17000 for the 1,5 and 30 for the 000. I see with the others!
by Dany Dutheil
17/03/11, 15:21

Yepiiiiiiiiiiiiii! this one!
by Dany Dutheil
17/03/11, 11:57

Horizontal domestic wind turbine

What do you think of this horizontal self-directional domestic wind turbine with 3D blades which would have a higher output even in weak wind?

Thank you
by Dany Dutheil
24/07/10, 18:41
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Advice for choosing a fixer for stones eloquent
answers: 0
views: 19996

Advice for choosing a fixer for stones eloquent

Twenty years ago, I swallowed my teeth : Mrgreen: but did not fix the stones, product too expensive while the elbow grease ... But at this hour, the stones blister, crumble and are very leprous ... What fixer to choose? Thank you for your advice...

dany
by Dany Dutheil
03/01/10, 17:16
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Protection against serious OEM cell phone?
answers: 6
views: 4853

'indeed! Difficult to put the machine far from you! No problem for my offspring, they have already come down, so I can leave it in my back pocket. But it's still staggering that with all the noise that is made on the issue, the DAS are so difficult to find ...

Go Advanced search