Protection against serious OEM cell phone?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Dany Dutheil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Protection against serious OEM cell phone?

by Dany Dutheil » 02/01/10, 11:18

From the Stop waves patch to stick to Karélie's shungite to wear in a necklace, I saw plenty of supposed protections ... I know, I could also throw my laptop in the trash (recycling) but I have some still need for my job for a few years. The ear that I use for calls is permanently sensitive if not downright painful. So what to do? Jje is looking for the lowest SAR phones but even they are not easy to find. Who would have info on the most reliable and serious systems in terms of protection against electromagnetic waves from cellphones? Thank you !!!

dany
0 x
Condolences to those who do not ask themselves questions!
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 02/01/10, 11:45

Already a very stupid thing is to use a headset (wired huh because if dentbleue it is useless : Cheesy: ) and place the phone as far as the cord length allows.
It's not a quick fix but it already limits it a bit.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/10, 12:39

The only real protection that really works ... is abstinence ... In short, limit use ...

Regarding info, you can watch this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/antennes-r ... t8576.html
Report in .pdf of 469 pages: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 151009.pdf

The problem is that the risk was "denied" a few days ago ... by the same organization !! Frankly ridiculous ...

See
https://www.econologie.com/forums/antennes-r ... t8979.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/01/10, 13:01

Here are the wishes that my partner sent me by SMS:

"To welcome 2010: type 1, to cancel 2009, type 2, For a year filled with luck, health, happiness, do not type anything; for your peace of mind: type your mobile phone by the window"

Understood ? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Dany Dutheil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dany Dutheil » 03/01/10, 13:06

Thanks to all three of you! Change no partner Elephant, it's a good ...
Seeing the following topics, I can not help thinking that I regret not needing eco-friendly sex toys at my djob, there we have everything we need! As for the headset, Forhorse, yes! But
will work to climb in squats, pick up people in the street and search the bushes with a thread to the ear ... That's how I lost four! Well, too bad! but given the proliferation of advanced solutions, I'm still surprised that no one among the econologauts has any opinion ...

Handsome girl!

dany
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 03/01/10, 13:27

The headset but wireless can be a solution, because (to check I say from memory) the waves emitted by the headset are 100 times less powerful.
Having said that having a headset and leaving your cellphone in your pocket during calls is not good for that offspring : Shock: .
Also but still to be checked, it seems to me that now manufacturers have an obligation to give the technical characteristics of laptops, so take one that emits less.

And some tips http://www.e-sante.be/telephones-portables-conseils-proteger/prevention-divers-81-282-7780.htm
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Dany Dutheil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dany Dutheil » 03/01/10, 17:16

'actually! Difficult to put it far from you the machine!
No problem for my descendants, it has already gone down, so I can leave it in my back pocket. But it's still mind-boggling that with all the noise that is made on the question, the DAS are so difficult to find, even the sacrosaint Que Choisir has tested 280 devices and has not been screwed to indicate the DAS in his selection criteria, while also making a rather alarming article on dangerousness! Inconsistency, when you hold us! ..
Still, I can't believe we have so little reliable information on what to do.
All or nothing, personally, it swells me up a bit ...

Thank you Aérial ...
0 x