TF1 20 hours: revolutionary economic candles

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
delnoram

by delnoram » 07/01/07, 20:01

Oops André got ahead of me : Oops:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/07, 20:14

tomrt wrote:Hello,

I have seen the TF1 report as well and I have searched everywhere and at the INPI (on www.plutarque.com) I found the corresponding patent.
I put it online here:
http://sgaccess.free.fr/BrevetBougieVenturi.pdf

Thank you for this little research but are you sure it is the same people / process? For the venturi effect I do not really believe ... but we can see where the second hole is ... André! You will have to go back up ...

tomrt wrote:I am still skeptical about the effectiveness of all this, against the publicity stunt on the 20 is very strong, and probably very effective.

+1 it is especially sorely lacking in scientific rigor (in this case) ... I hope this is not the case for all the news from TF1 ... : Mrgreen:

Otherwise for the "profitability" calculations that I saw above ... did you take into account:

1) the cost of pollution that will not be created?
2) the (promised) increase in the life of your engine and oil?
3) the fact that the modification is feasible or even ...?

ps: we talk about it here too http://www.forum-auto.com/pole-techniqu ... 408469.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/07, 21:02

Small "inscribing" testimony taken from forum car:

next time I will try a pierced pipe to water my garden in short
g drill new bosch twingo spark plugs with a 1.2mm drill bit
g drill the hole so that this ki is a little conical you will know pkoi
I'm going for a little walk it works pretty well the car starts to heat up and it starts to work quite well
I accelerate little and it oats well after 5 min it starts to click like we have too much in advance (for what remembers how we regulate the old ignitions)
so g felt the gain (at that time)! but it clicks seriously qd even
I go home after 7 or 8 min.
I hold (am too often under regime)
impossible to restart.
battery dead!
ca has to pump everything in the same not 10 terminals!

Info or intox? The knocking sound I don't really believe ... Or the guy has a super tampered with ...

Because if it drains the battery it would tend to overconsume ...
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 01 / 07, 21: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
tomrt
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tomrt » 07/01/07, 21:04

Christophe wrote:
Thank you for this little research but are you sure it is the same people / process? For the venturi effect I do not really believe ... but we can see where the second hole is ... André! You will have to go back up ...

Indeed I do not know if it is the same person, but if it is not the case if I was the depositary of the patent I would ask for a commission on the 100 €

In any case the principle looks very strangely like what we see on the B2CS brochure:
http://www.c2bs-bougies.com/page/DOC.%20C2BS.pdf

Christophe wrote:
tomrt wrote:I am still skeptical about the effectiveness of all this, against the publicity stunt on the 20 is very strong, and probably very effective.

+1 it is especially sorely lacking in scientific rigor (in this case) ... I hope this is not the case for all the news from TF1 ... : Mrgreen:

I too have doubts about TF1 (and not only them) let's keep our eyes open : Shock:

Against media pollution, a single weapon, discernment.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/01/07, 21:08

Hello

but we can see where the 2nd hole is ... André! You will have to go back up ...

I had seen on the site, we can see the two holes in the top of the net
but I wonder if it's not just to prevent the porcelain from scaling, in water doping we don't need it ..
put longer threads on a spark plug, there is a risk, if the threads exceed the walls of the cylinder head (in aluminum) after 30000 km of walking when you dismantle them the scale accumulated on the threads protruding in the chamber tears the threads , in addition you have to find the right candle at the same temperature for a longer net.
After examination in the same candles between the AC Delco and the champion the porcelain is located more out in the Champions so I do not find necessary the two small holes
ventilation for the base.

I hope there will be others who will give it a go, if you have difficulty squeezing the small 0,5mm wick roll a few rounds of sticky paper around! with a larger wick sharpened more pointed made the chanfrin .. and that's it ..

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/07, 21:13

tomrt wrote:I too have doubts about TF1 (and not only them) let's keep our eyes open : Shock:

Against media pollution, a single weapon, discernment.

Well it's clear !!

Especially since it wouldn't be the first time: https://www.econologie.com/video-sur-tf1 ... -2146.html

ps: for the royalities it is also certain ... but it may be their patent ... otherwise they are "wrong" if the inventor looks at TF1 ...

reps: how did you manage to find this patent? What search criteria did you use I mean?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 07/01/07, 23:07

My father had heard the end of the report but not seeing what it was exactly, he asked me to take a look. So I saw the report on tf1.fr, and suddenly I am on this subject;)

So comments are really nonsense. It just goes to show how reporting is done: no source verification or anything. Already, why do they call it spark plugs! They are just candles! It was to be confused with the glow plugs of a diesel, on which it obviously cannot work!

It's been a long time since I trust everything the media say. It often takes several opinions to form a true opinion.

And on the subject that interests us here, it does not matter whether it is scientific or not (pantone is scientific?), And that the commentary is completely null, I say why not! And the modification is so simple, you just have to try before saying that there is a strong chance that it will not work, right Christophe;).

Me what amazed me when I heard the report is that 6000 people multiplied by 100 €, that is 600.000 € : Shock:
Damn tomorrow I'm opening a candle modification garage : Shock: : Lol:

If not for the quote of the other forum, I'm skeptical! Not at the knocking level, but especially at the battery level!
Whatever the shape of the spark in the candle, it cannot consume as much as it does and drain the battery, that's ridiculous!
Or then after the sparks were no longer made, and he drew 10 minutes on his battery to try to start ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Jacobsen

by jean63 » 07/01/07, 23:10

Yngve Jakobsen (patent holder) and C2BS are the same. I searched by google: the 1st site that appears is the following:

link

He also does solar heating, the guy "Brice-Yngve" from Nice.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/01/07, 13:01

Yesterday I sent them an email.

Answer today:

Hello,

In response to your email, please find attached a quote / order form for the candles requested.

The modification made offers the same advantages for LPG vehicles.

If you agree, you just need to return this completed document (address), signed, along with your payment. Upon receipt of these elements, your candles will be sent to you within 48 hours, and an information email will be sent to you.

Remaining at your disposal for any further information.

cordially

Customer service

The invoice for the 4 candles is 65 euros.
These are NGK BPF7 (20 euros) + machining = 40 euros + packaging and shipping = 5 euros.

I will look at the store how much these spark plugs cost: they are exactly the ones I fit on this engine and it works very well. I have already taken it apart: they are nickel; I will look at their current state + the kms before deciding.

With a little luck I will only consume 9 liters / 100 kms ald 10 l at 0,70 euros; That would always be a win for the planet and my wallet .... and then I will know exactly what they are doing as machining (isn't it André?).
: Lol: : Mrgreen:
Last edited by jean63 the 08 / 01 / 07, 21: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
crazygreg
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by crazygreg » 08/01/07, 14:38

0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"