TF1 20 hours: revolutionary economic candles

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

TF1 20 hours: revolutionary economic candles

by jean63 » 04/01/07, 23:27

Have you seen this report on special candles?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chRmr1Z-tB0

They talk about 2 liters / 100 km saved and less pollution !!!.

On the other hand, the comments are nonsense: modified "starter" spark plugs (both for gasoline and diesel): cost of the modification by the Nice mechanic = 100 euros.
The Niçois would have the modification done on their vehicles. there is even one who testifies that his car smokes less "black" when accelerating (I suppose he is talking about a diesel and in this case I do not see what a glow plug does - preheating? - in improving engine operation !!).
When to the young lady who testifies saving 2l at 100 kms, I suppose she rolls on gasoline. for diesel I do not understand.

What do you think ?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 05/01/07, 01:14

+1
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Other

by Other » 05/01/07, 01:32

Hello,
There is the advertiser and the mechanic
It's obvious he's talking about spark plug on gasoline engine
There are several lines of thought in the candles,

It has been selling for a long time with the V-shaped machined mass electrode
Groowe candle (sold at Candian Tire I think it has exclusivity) its method between a little in this principle, although this method seems to me higher than the V for a wider arc!
A bit like the last generation of platinum screw with a hole in the middle (not for the same reasons)

the other theory is a pointed central electrode in platinum or special alloy not always identified. (Certanium)
Bosch in fact with recessed electrode in porcelain
tubular effect of exit of the arc.
Even sometimes make a disruption in the insulating base of the candle increases the (electric shock) at the end of the electrode .. The high voltage has behavior bizard not always well understood, those who install earth cables paratonner know it n do not like elbows and protruding parts
on the other hand it is 2 multi-electrodes, 3 on aircraft candles
the other is a metal arch that goes around the electrode.
At first sight seen on the video it seems effective as a spark, it is easy to make a set and try.
the bursting of an arc with a pointed electrode makes a little arc hotter, the bursting of an arc with a pierced or wider electrodes diffuses the wider arc more contact surface, normally increasing the speed of the flame front.
We always try to increase the speed of combustion, to reduce the advance.
There are many things that have been tried in this area, I think it must be tested before making a judgment.
Those who weld at TIG know that to weld stainless steel it takes a sharp sharpened electrode is polished. While welding aluminum it takes a ball at the end of the electrode.

Andre
Last edited by Other the 05 / 01 / 07, 05: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 05/01/07, 02:27

it's worth trying, but beware of pierced not too big and well centered! to the risk that the mass breaks, and makes the damage in the cylinder!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Other

by Other » 05/01/07, 05:21

Hi,
There it's done
The hole must be centered with the electrode, it must not be too small without what little effect, so it limits the candles certain one electrode of narrow mass, to the test the holes close to the diameter of the electrode seems to me better Test only in the open air, so under pressure I do not know? In use either, I will drill 6 is verrifier, do not dream about 20%! unless I leave with a foolish ignition, but now I have a high energy sytéme, and a panton.
Even if there is some% it is worth it ..
The normal candle gives a blue spark
In the test the candle pierced, it gives a small red ball in the hole when it is well centered, to make it more professional it will be necessary to make a special gabari to be more precise ..
The last picture the hole is poorly centered not effective it jumps on the edge of the hole ..
I will try with candles bosh small sharp electrode the hole could be smaller ..
It's not hard to pierce ..
to say that tonight I wanted to try the generator capacitors with an asynchronous motor and here is a candle post that changes my program ...

Photo Sharing - PicTiger

Andre
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 05/01/07, 09:25

Andre wrote:Hi,
There it's done

Say it didn't drag André, bravo for the photos, the modified candle in the test, it's the 2nd photo? if that's it, it sounds like farting.
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/01/07, 17:30

Hello,
The first two photos is a pierced candle.
it is found that permanently fed candles become hotter than those that are not pierced,
I am going to do the test on the self it may take time to get a test result in winter it is not very valid
Normally you have to do more accurate, neat, and be careful that a job in a hurry do not significant tests, I learned this with my first turbulators ..

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/07, 18:15

Honestly I do not believe for a moment ...remember that according to TF1 a pantonized car would reject 0,1% of CO2 ....
https://www.econologie.com/video-sur-tf1 ... -2146.html

On the old cars pkoi not ... but on a fuel injection ... I doubt it ...

André therefore risks having better results than "us" ...

In any case, I test as soon as possible ... pb: we roll almost more ...
0 x
henryII
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by henryII » 06/01/07, 12:23

You have been warned! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

In the report, it is well mentioned 2 (TWO) holes to drill in the electrode of the candle ...
TF1 did not show all of the mofification !!!!!
What you try to reproduce by drilling 1 (UN) hole in the electrode does not seem to be the same manipulation as that practiced by the mechanic.

You are likely to arrive at no result by omitting part of the process : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

$100

by jean63 » 06/01/07, 16:15

If the mechanic takes 100 euros for the mod, it is hoped that the candles long enough resist to dampen these 100 euros!

Indeed, it must be more complicated than a single hole in the candle, there may be another intervention / engine they do not speak ??? !!! mystery. If you know some Nice people try to get more info.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"