Video crash avoided: fake or not fake?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 06/11/08, 18:54

Bonsoir

The exploit here is to have made this video and to have almost convinced you.
I think this video is real until the moment of the final reversal, except that in reality the plane still has its 2 wings, but that one of them was deleted by image editing.
The landing part is obviously a "trick", not really realistic, it must be said (it looks like a good animated film anyway)
A roll maneuver requires the ailerons of each wing (in other words the 2, because the weight of a reduced model has nothing to do with a full-size plane (inertia and counterweight)
When the impact of the landing itself, no train would have withstood it, and such a rapid deceleration would have destroyed any aircraft ... and the spine of its pilot

A+
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 06/11/08, 19:01

For connoisseurs of a figure called the spin, you will have noticed that it is engaged in the opposite direction to that which would have been caused by the loss of a wing.
The remaining carrier wing should have been outside, not inside.
That's why I say that the plane always has its two wings.

A+

Sorry for those who still think that an ace can do everything : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 06/11/08, 19:33

Logically, he should have done this ......

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 06/11/08, 21:49

Evening

He lost his wing in mid flight

No

Fake during the assembly he makes tendrils with his two wings so he landed and basta

He lost his wing in mid flight

Yes

He landed like in the video ... BRavo
Ou
He spits ... another video with fire flames and firefighters

I'm tempted to believe the video

The barraka ...

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/08, 23:13

Flytox wrote:Logically, he should have done this ......

Hihihih this is what happens when you have the card on your head instead of having it in front of your eyes !!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 07/11/08, 07:57

I agree with Looping!

Otherwise, to see aces from the ball sleeve http://www.freecaster.tv/RBAR

These are the cracks of the Air Races!

Small parenhèse, freecaster.tv is an extreme sports web tv based in Namur in Belgium. Who would have believed it??? They are on all the big events and even have UCI and other contracts!Image
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 14/12/08, 19:18

Jp Petit (aeronautical engineer among others) has made an analysis of this video.
Very informative and convincing!

It's here (at the bottom of the page):
http://jp-petit.org/nouv_f/connerie_humaine.htm

A+
0 x
RIAZ
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RIAZ » 14/12/08, 20:00

As I often happen to appropriate the third dimension, this video amused me a lot and hats for the special effects.

Apart from the special effects, for purely aeronautical reasons a number of things are disturbing.

The wing comes off at a time when the load factor cannot be very high. It is at the end of the resource and the speed has greatly decreased and even when doing a so-called "triggered" roll, the constraint is not likely to tear a wing.
When a wing breaks, it causes collateral damage and it is unlikely that the flight controls will not be affected, in particular the roll control (ailerons).

If we admit that the controls remain functional, flight on the edge is possible on this type of aircraft. The lift comes from the fuselage which is a bit designed for this purpose, because for some figures it is useful.
That said the fuselage is a very bad wing (!) And for the lift to allow flight on the edge you have to fly fast, that is to say at a speed for which if you meet the planet, the biggest piece is 50 cm long.
The final 1/4 barrel is remarkable, but admitting that it could have been made, the contact that would have followed would have been closer to scattering than to the super short stop.

In a real accident of this nature, the pilot would not have had time to parachute ...
This is why aerobatics are carried out in a "box" with a floor altitude of around 2000 ft.
0 x
In terms of the future, it is not to foresee it, but to enable it (Antoine de Saint Exupery)
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 14/12/08, 20:21

I find that in the end the image quality is realistic and makes me think of replaying video games.
if not, at the end when it is put down, we see the image shaking, it is due to the cameraman running and he is not running fast, while at the time of landing he was fast enough to keep filming the profile device, unless the airstrip is curved?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 14/12/08, 21:28

Thank you for the link : http://bulletproofbaby.net/home%20page.html !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^