Collect a sample of a JT: easy tutorial

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/08, 18:51

No I don't think ... by taking a screenshot it's the same: nothing appears ...

I lean for a "blocking" (soft or hard) at the video card ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 01/07/08, 20:40

Christophe wrote:No I don't think ... by taking a screenshot it's the same: nothing appears ...

Exactly !

Try playing a video with another player and taking a screenshot ....

I gave it a try with vlc and it seems to be working ...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
delnoram

by delnoram » 01/07/08, 21:19

Someone (other than me : Cheesy: ) tried "Internet Video Converter", it works on youtube but I only tried there at the time.

Downloaded here
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/07/08, 22:04

I tried with Real player, it does not work with this JT

It works with everything else.

:|
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 01/07/08, 22:09

I also just tried with "Internet Video Converter".

Not successful either :|
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/07/08, 23:08

I correct myself:
This afternoon when the video of the news was available, there was a commercial 15 s before.
I clicked on the "Download video" cartridge, and I only recorded this ad and not the information that followed ...
:D
Tonight I sounded again, there was no pub before. I clicked on the cartridge and it saves all the news (in VLC?)
I went to see, no way to stop along the way. you have to type the 54 'of recording, then the cutting of the sequence, then the conversion to Avi (?).

---
Otherwise, I found a link. This must be related to the tutorial at the beginning ...
http://www.01net.com/editorial/367881/e ... streaming/

Record a streaming video

The editorial staff, The Individual Computer (n ° 199), on 01/11/2007 at 00:00

In theory, videos streamed on the Net (TV news, extracts from programs ...) cannot be saved on your computer. But some programs like VLC Media Player can get around this limitation with Windows Media streams (which appear within a web page in an interface similar to that of Windows Media Player).
First, start playing the film on the site, right click on the image, choose Properties, then copy the address which is located in front of the title Location. Open VLC Media Player and pull down the File menu, Open a network stream. Click the button near HTTP / HTTPS / FTP / MMS and paste the address of the stream. Under Advanced options, select the Broadcast / Save check box and click Settings. Check Play locally and File, click Browse, select a destination folder, give a name to the file to keep to which you add the .asf extension then click Save. Under Encapsulation method, choose ASF and validate twice with OK.

Required level: experts
: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/08, 00:22

Misterloxo wrote:Try playing a video with another player and taking a screenshot ....

I gave it a try with vlc and it seems to be working ...

A screenshot works ... a video capture with Camstudio does not work even in "local".

So a priori Camstudio is good for recording the desktop but that's it ...

And your method is the only reliable one ... too bad it is so "heavy" (already if we could only save the interesting part of the JT that would be good).

Camstudio equivalents should be tested ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/07/08, 22:59

Well back after a hard day at work, I just finished the streak started this morning.

I tested the capture with VLC Media Player, as described below:

First, start playing the film on the site, right click on the image, choose Properties, then copy the address which is located in front of the title Location. Open VLC Media Player and pull down the File menu, Open a network stream. Click the button near HTTP / HTTPS / FTP / MMS and paste the address of the stream. Under Advanced options, select the Broadcast / Save check box and click Settings. Check Play locally and File, click Browse, select a destination folder, give a name to the file to keep to which you add the .asf extension then click Save. Under Encapsulation method, choose ASF and validate twice with OK.

Previously locate roughly the time counter on the video, to know how to stop the capture just a little later, without saving the useless whole.

Afterwards, I wanted to use "Virtual Dub" to cut the ends and have only the Bonus-Malus sequence.
It does not work, because it only manages Mpeg2, but the recorded sequence has an .asf extension.
We can always try converting to avi, with another software, but I wanted to shorten the steps.

On the net, I found "AVI MPEG ASF WMV Splitter 2.01" which allows you to intervene on the 4 extensions, but this asshole, in the trial version only makes sequences of 2 minutes, and cut me off 5 seconds…

I tried with "SolveigMM Video Splitter", a more recent 21-day trial version, and there it worked.

So with the VLC Media Player (that everyone must have because it is a quality universal player, which does not need codec to update to work),
We can capture a sequence of JT Télé, in .asf, visible with a VLC player (and Windows Media Player).
You can edit the sequence by removing the unnecessary bits, with the SolveigMM Video Splitter software (until you find something better).

*** Thank you crowd! ***
----------

Christophe
I make available the file (5578kb), free to you, to do what you want, to put it on daily-econo…

Available (if nothing else, since Econologie does not take the .asf extension), on
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=73QAIV7R

Click on the link / In the window copy the 3 letters indicated / Download / At the bottom of the "free" column, wait 45 seconds / Click on "Free download"
(Then clear the pub-poker page : Mrgreen: )
Last edited by gegyx the 02 / 07 / 08, 23: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/07/08, 23:00

No, it works great with studio cam

you must first go to the settings and check "record audio from speaker", adjust the sound level, because, too high, the sound is saturated

- In audio option choose the compression codec and the bitrate rate, I chose Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3 at quality "80"
- in region, check "region" to select either the part of the screen to record

once this is done, it is configured for life (of the operating system), no problem with Crosoft

THIN THEN, It is true that on the TF1 site the screen remains black !!
Flute then, how do they do that?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/08, 23:54

Maloche you talk too much (quickly ...) : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Hold a little dedication song

ps: the only video I managed to take with cam studio is that of janco here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/climat-et- ... t5642.html
0 x