Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/13, 17:24

Yes and that's why a forum must be varied in its subjects ...

elephant wrote:It's all in the title, too.

Well yes, hence the interest of my proposal for the case of anaerobic digestion ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/05/13, 17:27

Response to christophe's response, 2 messages above (otherwise, we don't understand)

1) Yes, the subjects have not disappeared, but they no longer live!

If you are right, you will see that out of 10 owners of Okofen boilers in France, some were the pillars of the thread (dirk, manet, roy - who has a Fröling! -, me ...)

There was "passing" traffic: people with a problem, brought there by a search engine ...

That kept the thread alive ...

Today the similar thread on "futura" is quite active. I think the traffic has carried over, it is "top of the engines" maybe today?

2) My remark about the "methanization" thread was more disillusioned: in our unhealthy and agitated society, if you don't agitate, you don't exist.

This thread which deviated from a real situation, in time, does not interest! That's all. It became a dialogue with chatelot. As that interests him, I continue for him!

What I call my old, very old notion of "respect" ...

3) I contributed a lot on a thread on the CO² balance of pellets following a slightly "biased" ARTE issue which questioned the "neutrality of spellets and affirmed that it was hardly better than fuel or gas, still on futura.

It could have been here.

It was on futura, because I was answered, challenged, even provoked.

4) So I think that trollism, esotericism and quarrels have long harmed.

You know that it takes just 6 months to screw something up, but years to put it back together.

I think that today, on this point, econology has made enormous progress [to be clear, I have nothing to do with it: I have never moderated anything - except for a handling error. which caused a lot of talk]. But it will take a year or two to row to "go up" !!!! Normal.

5) Decreased interest, facebook, greenwashing, confusion "of information", etc ...

We can't change anything.

But probably ignore it. You have proposals for facebook, you have to try (I still don't know what it is!).

Thematic debates: a section "seen on TV" which "dismantles" the issues, completes, denounces the shortcuts ... To try ???

See on futura: http://forums.futura-sciences.com/habit ... -bois.html

6) A diagnosis is also good. The strength of econology is the great freedom in debates, including their political aspects (generally censored elsewhere)!

To enhance.

[but the trap = esotericism which only interests a "sect"]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/13, 17:36

Did67 wrote:Today the similar thread on "futura" is quite active. I think the traffic has carried over, it is "top of the engines" maybe today?

Probably you're right ... It's because dedeleco has done its "job of undermining" ...

Did67 wrote:2) My remark about the "methanization" thread was more disillusioned: in our unhealthy and agitated society, if you don't agitate, you don't exist.

This thread which deviated from a real situation, in time, does not interest! That's all. It became a dialogue with chatelot. As that interests him, I continue for him!

What I call my old, very old notion of "respect" ...

Well don't you want us to divide it? Could it bring new participants?

Did67 wrote:3) I contributed a lot on a thread on the CO² balance of pellets following a slightly "biased" ARTE issue which questioned the "neutrality of spellets and affirmed that it was hardly better than fuel or gas, still on futura.

It could have been here.

It was on futura, because I was answered, challenged, even provoked.

Here you put your finger on the difficulty of moderation: for a debate to take place, you have to challenge a minimum, so that brainstorming takes place, that ideas are exchanged ...only where does the challenge end? where does trollism begin?

Did67 wrote:4) So I think that trollism, esotericism and quarrels have long harmed.

You know that it takes just 6 months to screw something up, but years to put it back together.

I think that today, on this point, econology has made enormous progress [to be clear, I have nothing to do with it: I have never moderated anything - except for a handling error. which caused a lot of talk]. But it will take a year or two to row to "go up" !!!! Normal.

If we all get down to it ... reposting new interesting topics or relaunching old "buried" ones and showing that the good atmosphere is back we can get there faster ...

But if I do this alone, it will take much longer ...

Did67 wrote:5) Decreased interest, facebook, greenwashing, confusion "of information", etc ...

We can't change anything.

But probably ignore it. You have proposals for facebook, you have to try (I still don't know what it is!).

No we can not change the general gloom ...
Do not know FB you do not miss much I think ...

Did67 wrote:Thematic debates: a section "seen on TV" which "dismantles" the issues, completes, denounces the shortcuts ... To try ???

Well there is a penny forum TV: https://www.econologie.com/forums/actualites ... -vf49.html
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/05/13, 18:25

Christophe, chai not if it is "confidential defense", but to get an idea of ​​the number of times a post has been read (to judge its interest / popularity) you could be able to permanently display its attendance rate or its variation in the time (curve). What are the posts which preach in the desert etc ... or those which have few direct participants but many readers (like I suppose that of the methanization of DID67).

This tool will allow to visualize / understand where are the real centers of interests / problems etc ... :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Did67

by Did67 » 22/05/13, 18:35

1) on the limits: there is one that is quite clear

a) when we reply to people, and we no longer just contradict ideas

b) when it "turns in a loop on itself" (dedéléco with its shadocks on an Okofen wire where it brought nothing; or with its underground storage on which we made a wire but which it continued to move wherever it was about energy ...)

2) anaerobic digestion: it's not that I don't want to; you can do, it doesn't bother me at all; I think that the subject, like that, does not interest ...

I will continue to feed: the data seem to show that we will be able to exceed the nominal capacity to boost your engine up to 250 kW elec.

And in a year, a 1st economic assessment ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 22/05/13, 18:51

do not confuse number of participation and number of reader

it's easy to participate in a rotten topic of controversy without being afraid of rotting more

on the other hand in a more technical subject where a lot of interesting things have been said, it is more difficult to participate to say a banality without interest
https://www.econologie.com/forums/bio-methan ... 12512.html

the subject methanization is victim of what it contains: whoever would like to make a small methanizer by deceiving himself on the profitability of the thing, has only to read everything to go back down to earth and give up are project too small

another note: the rise and fall of reputation of a site are slow ... the mess of the time dedeleco caused a decline that it will take some time to digest
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/13, 19:48

dedeleco screwed up but it is not the only one responsible for the current state ...

Did67 wrote:2) anaerobic digestion: it's not that I don't want to; you can do, it doesn't bother me at all; I think that the subject, like that, does not interest ...

I will continue to feed: the data seem to show that we will be able to exceed the nominal capacity to boost your engine up to 250 kW elec.

And in a year, a 1st economic assessment ...

It is not that it does not interest it is that it is a technology quite inaccessible for the general public ... I am interested in any case!

If you have a remote monitoring like for the PV (which you showed me a few years ago) it will be even more interesting!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/05/13, 21:13

1) Of course, décéléco was not the only one; on some threads that interested me, it was simply an "achetype", hence the fact that the quote ...

Other "licensed scramblers" were not present on the threads that interest me ...

It is of course the sum of these muddles which tarnished econology (for some, I had exchanges by "mp" explicit on this subject, since I had organized, on the Okofen thread the fact that no one answers any more à déséleco, with some success).

2) Yes, it's very technical. But lots of "very technical" things are causing debate: electric cars, nuclear power plants ...

3) No, unfortunately no public monitoring! (at least for the moment; it is planned to transplant data on internal monitoring for a "public screen" which is on the network; from there, perhaps with an IP address, we can " transplant "???)

As indicated, the generator set is continuously monitored from the manufacturer's headquarters in Bavaria. During the start-up phase, I was in the box when they started the engine remotely, it's funny. We were in contact by mobile phone, when suddenly: "I'm going to give it a try ..." and "vroum, vroum, the mood that starts" ...

4) Today's news: the Alsace region is relaunching a study so that a triangulation between the insert boiler / biogas group and the hop dryer (organic).

The idea is to replace the heat produced by a gas burner for drying with heat produced by the wafer boiler (which is not used in September when the hops are dried). Then throughout the heating season, this "borrowed" heat would be restored from the heat of the group, directly in the buffer.

As a result, the overall CO² balance of the establishment would be even better, because we would replace cogé heat for the heat produced by natural gas ...

In the event that methanation would allow us to sustainably sustain a power of 250 kW elec against 180 kW planned. So, the heat of cogé could exceed the needs of our neighbor / customer (the factory of charcuterie / ready meals Stoeffler, to name it).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/13, 09:35

Did67 wrote:for some, I had explicit exchanges by "mp" on this subject, since I had organized, on the Okofen thread, the fact that nobody answers to dedéleco any more, with some success

The same for me with some "agitators" ... without real success !!

Did67 wrote:2) Yes, it's very technical. But lots of "very technical" things are causing debate: electric cars, nuclear power plants ...

Here I divided the subject, I think it is "clean": https://www.econologie.com/forums/bio-methan ... 12512.html

(I put this title we can change it again today)

Your technical info 3) and 4) to copy in the subject in question
Last edited by Christophe the 23 / 05 / 13, 12: 23, 1 edited once.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 23/05/13, 10:03

I sometimes quote this methanization subject on other forum
https://www.econologie.com/forums/quelques-c ... 7-150.html

problem: as the old subject no longer exists it will make dead links that do not refer to any of the 2 part

it would be better to let exist the old subject containing 2 links towards the 2 part, and closed so that we continue in one or the other
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"