Paliseul and Bouillon blocked by the snow, a shame!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 17/02/10, 16:47

it is true, comfort, but come to ski resort, and as soon as there is snow, we force chains, and traffic there is .....
another example in 2000, the A7 was blocked, 10 cm of snow, I made chambery orange with tires nails (that I had started)
I was the only one to drive in the left lane at 60 km / h - all the rest stuck - we must adapt the equipment to the conditions and I would say that they should be mandatory in winter everywhere
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/02/10, 17:05

I'm a skier I know what it's like ...

But I never saw (except the other day) that we have to put chains on a highway !! : Cheesy: : Evil:
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 17/02/10, 17:42

the result takes precedence over the way
and after all that thaws ...........
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/10, 19:34

Oh I must say that this year (finally with the cold and snow of early December) is nickel! Hat southern Belgium!

Even our street (which has about ten houses) is clear, and it is the case for all the small networks ... like on the side of the French ardennes what. We must believe that the blockage of early February has had an impact on some things ...

In France by cons ... some DDE have a hard time said ...

Good winter is not over ... oh no he has not even officially started : Cheesy:
0 x
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 04/12/10, 12:31

Bonjour.

I just made 3 nights of snow removal and I discovered this subject.
I understand some discontent but many people have lost sight of the fact that in the face of cold and snowy events, there is no way to fight and you have to adapt to it.
We can at best with machines evacuate volumes of snow but when it is too cold the various fondants used have no effect.De more it's not very green.

It must also be said that it is a sometimes dangerous job, trying for men and equipment.

On that, good night.
jlg
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/10, 15:06

Yes potash is pretty crap for the soil ....

AXEAU wrote:many people have lost sight of the fact that in the face of cold and snow events, there is no way to fight and you have to adapt to it.

For the current cold wave, that is understandable, because it is "exceptional" (which leads to the debate that the exceptional climatic becomes almost daily and that is "dangerous" mentally ... for the manipulation of people ) but what I criticized when creating this subject was what was happening in the middle of February in Belgium (on a 4-lane) compared to the other side of the border (France completely cleared) and especially in a very predictable.

It is so cleared on the Belgian side that it intrigues me in the other direction!

Good night !

ps: on occasion tCould we give a quick overview of the various fluxes and snow removal practices? kg / km? Duration / km? Limits? Cost? Thank you
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 04/12/10, 17:52

Long live the winter!
the 1 december, 57 cm of snow in the day added to the existing 13 and 7 fell yesterday is a beautiful cumulative
so far with 4 tire contacts everything rolls ........
except the morons who do not have special equipment ......
to no longer be e ...... it will be necessary to have snow tires throughout the national territory, & even in europe ....... we will save on salt, snow clearance, fuel and 'hours wasted doing the leek in traffic jams
but the logic is not French ....
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/10, 17:55

Uh the equipment is not everything!

We have snow tires on all 4 wheels (from 4 seasons in fact because 100% snow / studded tires have become extremely rare except in the Nordic countries) and I can tell you that it is just "less worse" ...

In no case can you ride like on a dry road.

In no case a snow tire is used in case of freezing rain such as those that arrive in the next hours ...
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 04/12/10, 18:07

okay ! but you can put on "synthetic socks, nails, and you load the trunk a little and you ride at ease. but one thing makes the difference, it is the way of driving ... and there, it is the driver who makes it run well or badly. 3/4 of people do not know how to drive on snow and ice ... but that can be learned, with us in Savoy, we see all the colors with Parisians, and others! although some Savoyards do not know how to ride on snow .... the experience is acquired either on the circuit or in the field .....
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/10, 18:26

Yes for behavior ... but cars are more and more "safe", electronically assisted and easy to drive (at least in appearance) but also more powerful ...

The average driver does not bother learning to ride ... especially in difficult conditions. May be overconfident in technology ... and lack of training!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"