New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

by Obamot » 05/02/16, 21:47

It is quiet ! ( : Lol: )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/16, 12:03

Wait till it's coming, Obamot! :)

Now here is the new forum is posed!

I restart this topic to find out what new feature you would still like for this new forum! I have tried to implement most of the functions (and more) that were suggested above in this topic but there is always possibility to add others so I am listening to you.

Your humble servant!
0 x
Jardinierbricoleur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jardinierbricoleur » 20/02/16, 19:19

Bonjour Christophe

It would be interesting to have a gardening section in your new directory.

The thank you box
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/05/16, 21:32

Hello,

Some things that make navigation easier and that seem to be sorely lacking THE CITATIONS.
And I think these are easy things to activate:

1) It is sometimes frustrating not to have a simple reference in these, on the original post, to check the content.

Currently they are as follows:
Christophe wrote:Yes it's possible... :D
... whereas it would be good if we could click to go back to the source of the message with something like this:
< by Christophe 05 / 02 / 16, 19: 49 who wrote :Yes it's possible... :D
Because it is sometimes very useful to have the entire content (and / or the context) to better respond, and sometimes better to clarify the content. And it is frustrating to have to trace the thread "by hand" sometimes over several pages to finally come across the author's original text.

2) The background color of the citations really differs very little from that of the normal text body of the post, so that depending on the type of screen, it is sometimes difficult to distinguish between the two. Would it be possible to clarify the body of the normal text (even to put it in white) to improve the contrast between the two!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/16, 10:03

I can clear the bottom (if there are at least 2 other requests in this direction).

For the first claim it will be more difficult to set up ... then a quotation is made logically with a "close" message ... (even if this is not always the case) so the link would point in many cases on the same page.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 04/05/16, 10:23

For the color of the quotes, completely agree. On some screens it is illegible / not sufficiently differentiated.

For the writing of the answers and in particular when one wants to put attachments, the "screen keys" to click are very dispersed in height, it is necessary to scroll a lot to walk etc ... we will not be able to make a "group" of the commands on the same line for example?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/16, 11:17

Flytox wrote:For the writing of the answers and in particular when one wants to put attachments, the "screen keys" to click are very dispersed in height, it is necessary to scroll a lot to walk etc ... we will not be able to make a "group" of the commands on the same line for example?

Uh, I do not understand, can you develop? With a screenshot for example?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/16, 11:28

Flytox wrote:For the color of the quotes, completely agree. On some screens it is illegible / not sufficiently differentiated.

It's better like this?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/05/16, 11:47

Yes and no.

Christophe wrote:It's better like this?

It's already good. On the other hand, if you want to quibble:
A) it is the background of the current post that had to be clarified (not the first level quotations)

Because now in the phpBB hierarchy does not make any more distinction in the chronology of the messages (before it made it automatically: message more and more old = bottom more and more dark)

Flytox wrote:
Flytox wrote:
Flytox wrote:For the color of the quotes, completely agree. On some screens it is illegible / not sufficiently differentiated.
For the color of the quotes, completely agree. On some screens it is illegible / not sufficiently differentiated.

B) Cosmetic detail: you leave the graphic chart with the frames that are not blue-green (it would be good not to put them in red amha ...)

Apart from that, overall it's a little better, it's immediately more legible.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/16, 11:53

There are 3 levels of nesting of possible quotes, beyond nothing nothing appears (and 3 is already a lot!)

For the graphic chart I took again the red of the buttons of quote precisely ... should be clear and coherent in your requests ...

We talked about highlighting the quotes not the readability of the bottom of the messages, so tell me and I see what it is possible to do.
0 x