New subforum: Cyberactions?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/02/07, 21:30

elephant wrote:Each day has enough trouble of its:

to here:

1) nederlanstalig medewerkers gevraagd!
2) French gentlemen, we fired first!

It would be a little chauvinistic the pachyderm :D ,
I heard on the news that there was an upsurge in ivory traffic
Be careful Elephant : Cheesy:

No news of my shipments, but they may have been on leave, let's wait a little longer.

Otherwise, I do not know where to find the emails of our deputies, who will certainly be full on the eve of our elections. I see only one solution, direct contact with journalists from daily newspapers

BY TELEPHONE, or better, BY VISU
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/02/07, 00:36

It is in South Africa that there are too many elephants! In Belgium, as they are pink, they can hide behind wild strawberries!

Yeah, we're chauvinistic in Belgium, we have to say that we have very good teachers : Mrgreen:

direct contact: you imagine the organization! nothing but the training of direct sellers.

In any case, I think cyber action deserves to be experienced, but it might be necessary for journalists to be able to call someone to ask additional questions, pcq with their habit of distorting or truncating everything!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/02/07, 08:53

elephant wrote:It is in South Africa that there are too many elephants! In Belgium, as they are pink, they can hide behind wild strawberries!

Yeah, we're chauvinistic in Belgium, we have to say that we have very good teachers : Mrgreen:

direct contact: you imagine the organization! nothing but the training of direct sellers.

In any case, I think cyber action deserves to be experienced, but it might be necessary for journalists to be able to call someone to ask additional questions, pcq with their habit of distorting or truncating everything!

Tastes and colors Image

For the direct sellers, I was thinking of who, you, Christophe and me for the moment, it should not be very hard to contact the journalists of the dailies and magazines, if only to take the temperature on the subject that touches me the most "the Z-machine"

Cyber ​​action must live, keep a serious mailing list up to date
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/02/07, 09:01

It is certainly ambitious.

attention (I have some experience of telephone contact), you must know exactly the names of the people to contact

see what others think ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/07, 15:30

Okay so we do this under false rum?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 02/03/07, 16:27

Christophe wrote:Okay so we do this under false rum?
: Mrgreen:

I'm ready! What can I do ?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/03/07, 16:52

you can for example go to the site of the National Assembly and make a copy paste of all the e-mail addresses of deputies and senators. It takes a few hours.
For Belgium, I only miss the members of the Flemish parliament
Unless you prefer to go to the sites of important French newspapers and do the same for the e-mails of the editors or, preferably the direct e-mails of the specialized journalists (industrial, political, environment, research sections)
Tell us what you choose.
you do not distribute the list, you keep it preciously until we see what we do with it.

yes, important:
these lists must only circulate in the form of e-mail and not be published on the site
imagine that a well-intentioned person uses it to explain the day after the broadcast that we are a bunch of comics ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/07, 15:31

Here is as you can see the new under forum cyber action and petition was created.

Cyberactions and Petitions energy and environment

It would now be necessary to define a rule of conduct for the organization of such "cyber" actions.

I started to move the messages containing the "petition (s) and cyberaction (s)" but I must have missed or forgotten a lot.
Could a friendly moderator help with the task?

Using the search engine of course it goes pretty quickly: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/03/07, 21:34

The subjects that are close to my heart are:

-Promote the Z-Machine
-The dangers of GMOs

Should be renamed:

- must save the natural seeds !!! --------- GMO, monopoly ...
-New sub-forum: Cyberactions? ------- Z-Machine action
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/05/07, 12:02

AH BAH YES Chritophe, so I came back to this page

Okay, ready to spam mailboxes all over the world?
0 x