New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

by Christophe » 30/03/24, 11:36

Can you be more specific izi?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 30/03/24, 15:50

suggestions:

Ergonomics: When we look on a post at what reading level we stopped, we look at the date, only the date.... it would be nice if it appeared in larger characters so that it was more visible.

- These would be nice if the screen pages had darker colors, the white and light blue seem a little too bright to me.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/24, 16:44

Flytox do you know this link? new-messages.html
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/03/24, 16:53

Christophe wrote:Can you be more specific izi?
Well this kind of forum more modern are spreading on the net, like the forum arduino.
I chose a topic with over 1200 responses https://forum.arduino.cc/t/poolmaster-g ... 563058/831

The first interest: a single page, enormous advantage.
A cursor on the right to quickly navigate through answers

Public chat ADEPEM, the link to the latest topics is always accessible, because it is fixed at the top of the page.

When you come back to the forum, above the "last visit" line, the last topics not yet visited are displayed, and the topics already visited with the number of responses since your absence.
At the end of the line the avatars of the participants in the subject.
Simply click on the subject text to access the last comment posted.

Other facilities, such as putting a photo with the link simply pasted to the line, the same for videos, a feature already existing on éconolo ;)

Other forum of the same kindor access to the latest topics is done by moving the mouse cursor to the left, but I prefer the ADEPEM version.

Like on éconolo, you can put a “like”

On the same page, you have access to everything, the categories in a drop-down menu, with few limitations in the smartphone version.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 31/03/24, 23:19

Christophe wrote:Flytox do you know this link? new-messages.html

Chai not if I use all the available tools well. :| In fact, your link can shorten the search on the posts that I still have to read but I don't see how it would eliminate the need to go back through each of these posts to find the date of interest, the one that seems barely visible to me .
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132